SORT BY Relevancy
The 22 Weeks of Hate return! This week Matt Ryan is joined by Matthew Foster! The two Matt's discuss the latest problems that have beset the Tampa Bay Buccaneers, what it takes to be a Schiano man, and BRETT FAVRE RUMORZ!?!?!?!?! Someone get Ed Werder on a plane and make sure he knows this is happening!
Also Matt and Matt make their picks, Jerruh and Lucritia say hi and a whole lot more!
Like the 22 Weeks of Hate on Facebook!
Follow Matt Ryan on Twitter @Immattryan, and Matt Foster @MatthewDFoster
Catch Matt at Greenwich Comedy Club. Wednesday, October 30th at 7pm!
Lenny Marcus, Letterman Vet and last surviving Giants fan, stops by to talk World Series Baseball and the latest Brett Favre saga. Dave Hill, Valley Lodge Frontman and big game comic discusses his outstanding book and some questions I have about Cleveland. We'll also get into your calls and emails in a round of "Ask A Cabbie"
Mr. Turner is steamed with the NFL's hypocriticism on the mathematics with suspensions ending with subtraction. Are the Vikings trying to blackball Josh Freeman? Is Game 2 a must-win for the Cardinals tonight and why, oh why did we drudge up Brett Favre but we I'm smiling because on how he reacted with one team that reeked with desperation and it's a 3 win team. Plus, give it a rest and it's an old friend.
Stream it. Dial it. It's all here on TURNER's TAKES! NEXT!
Corey and Steve invite you to tune in as they tackle some of the week's big topics in football and in life.
Today’s show will continue our discussion on CTE and the latest reports from the world of sport. From MLB's concerns over home-plate collisions to Brett Favre's disclosure of CTE-like symptoms, we will talk about what we think it means for the future of sports. The guys will attempt to answer the question: What needs to happen to protect current athletes?
Corey and Steve will move into a discussion about NFL and NCAA football and what they learned about the season in the past week as the BCS invite list gets narrowed down.
Feel free to join the discussion by calling in, we want to hear from you!
Former 1st Round Draft Pick of the Washington Capitals Brian Sutherby (@BrianSutherby) joins Derek Marques to talk about the Penguins Sidney Crosby’s hot start to the 2013-2014 NHL Season, John Farrell’s decision not to have Mike Napoli Catch for the Red Sox in St. Louis, The St. Louis Rams feeling their best option to replace the injured Sam Bradford is a retired 44 year old named Brett Favre and more.
CANUSA Sports Desk on LIVE Saturday Mornings 11AM ET/8AM PT at www.canusasportsdesk.com
Bye Week Manager Justin Maddox and our fearless leader El Commish Chris Snyder will come with their incredible insight to this wonderful game of foosball.
Wait. What's that? This show is about fantasy football?
Okay well we're going to use or keen sense of the obvious to go over this weeks matchups and preview next weeks games.
Join us tonight at 11 for another edition of The Dirty Word. On tonight's show, we will talk about the World Series between the Red Sox and Cardinals. We'll also look back on the week that was in the NFL and discuss whether the Falcons can right the ship and make a playoff run in the NFC, Tampa Bay's woes, and Brett Favre.
We'll also talk NBA. Opening night is less than a week away. Of all the returning injured players who will have the biggest impact?
And our newest additon to the show "That's So Drake". Tune in and keep it locked! and Call in
Even during a relatively slow sports week, Mike "the Buzz-saw" Asti and George 'the Howitzer" Gerbo got your back. Your favorite sports genius' spit sports talk fire, no matter what.
In this edition of the HBS, Bud Selig has officially announced his tenure as commissioner over Major League Baseball will conclude following the 2014 season. How will Selig's legacy be viewed years from now? Will the clouds of the steroid era and All-Star Game debacle taint any of his success'? Selig ushered in transcendent advancements of interleague play and the Wild Card, but also enabled an era, that is perceived as a black eye for America's past time. Does how Selig wants to be remembered match how he will be?
Almost all of the 2013 MLB playoff teams are set. Almost is the key. Texas and Cleveland remain in a dog fight for a final AL spot. Can the Indians resurgence land the Tribe in the post-season? Will the Rangers be able to crawl in? If Texas fails, how much blame does the suspended Nelson Cruz get, for deciding to appeal and not play in their pennant race?
Hey Rachel Nichols, pack your bags and head to Mississippi! At least that's what Buzz Cook, Brett Favre's agent, says she should do. Cook recently proclaimed his client could still play in the NFL, even at 43 years old. What do our guys make of these comments? Mike believes, while Cook might be right, Favre's NFL career is over.
From one legend staying retired, to another officially returning to his sport. Tim Thomas has been named the Florida Panthers starting goaltender. He has the clout, but can Thomas still perform? Was this a smart signing for the forever rebuilding Panthers?
This radio gold broadcast caps off with week 4 of the HBS NFL Pick'em Challenge.
The Howitzer and Buzz-saw, conquering sports radio, one day, at a time....
Join Host Live Chats
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (65 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (25 chatters)
- DreaminDemon (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (19 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (16 chatters)
- Occult Science Radio (16 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (15 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (14 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (13 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (12 chatters)
- Revelation News Radio (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (10 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (9 chatters)
- THE WATCHMEN ON THE WALL (9 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (9 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (7 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (7 chatters)
- DPoetess (7 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (7 chatters)
- Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- Prophetic Conversations (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- TalkNChitwTraCGmore (6 chatters)
- TheAllfactsShow (5 chatters)
- Change Your Life2 (5 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (5 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (5 chatters)
- ENC HS SPORTS (5 chatters)
- Growl Radio (4 chatters)
- Hogic Online Radio Show (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (4 chatters)
- Warrior 4 Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (4 chatters)
- New Colony Network (4 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- LargeInCharge Radio (3 chatters)
- Kawakab (3 chatters)
- The Hotseat Left is never right (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- STATE OF MENTELL RADIO (3 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (3 chatters)
- Billy D Online (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Building Universal Consciousness (3 chatters)
- 16 Bit Assassins (2 chatters)
- INSOMNIAC Radio (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- DONNELL BALLARD SHOW (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Sotapop Radio (2 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- Slick Radio (2 chatters)
- Nation Building Movement (2 chatters)
- S G SportsTalk More (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (1 chatters)
- Suzanne Toro (1 chatters)
- HME Radio (1 chatters)
- Desperate House Witches (1 chatters)
- Bible Smack Radio (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)