SORT BY Relevancy
Join us as our guest shares and ethical dilemma that they faced and how they resolved it.
Megan Cyrulewski is an ordinary person who has faced extraordinary challenges and now wants to inspire people and show them that hope gives them the power to survive anything. Who Am I? is about her journey into post-partum depression, anxiety disorder, panic attacks, visits to the psych ward, divorce, domestic violence, law school, and her courageous struggle to survive with her sanity intact—and how a beautiful little girl emerged from all this chaos.
Join us as we have a guest share an ethical dilemma they faced and how they resolved it.
Cynthia Luce is a mother, friend and compassionate woman sharing Invisible Girl to inspire you to implement change. She wants you to see what is necessary so we can collectively work to help save or alter the path of our youth. She is an inspirational speaker and advocate for change.
I will read from the book "Salubrious Living" & comment on it. It is a book mainly about "Natural hygiene" as a means of acheiving & maintaining superb health.
Our guest this week will be:
Dr. DeGarmo has a B.A. in History, a Masters in Media Technology, a Masters in Educational Leadership, and a Doctorate in Educational Leadership from Walden University. Dr. DeGarmo wrote his dissertation on Responding to the Needs of Foster Children Face While in Rural Schools. He is the author of several books, including the highly inspirational book Fostering Love: One Foster Parent's Journey, and the foster care children's book A Different Home: A New Foster Child’s Story. He is the host of the weekly radio show Foster Talk with Dr. John. Dr. DeGarmo is a dynamic speaker and informative trainer on the foster care system, and travels extensively, meeting with foster parents, child welfare workers, churches, schools, and organizations. He writes regularly for many magazines, and is a regular contributor to several publications and newsletters, both in the United States and in Europe.
You may contact him at firstname.lastname@example.org, on Facebook at Dr. John DeGarmo, Twitter @drjohndegarmo, or at his website, http://drjohndegarmofostercare.weebly.com/
Today Mary and Janice are sharing our new soul love, relationship and money series for 2014. It is time to be who we really are on the soul level and share this in every relationship. Today's topic is "Healing a Broken Heart". This interesting and brilliant episode touches on many aspects of the broken heart including financial. Part 2 will continue next week. Our topics are very personal and touch on things that either we both or one of us have felt recently. Each week we have special guests and/or take callers and answer questions. It is all about our spiritual growth/soul level and the signs and guidance that we receive and how to recognize them. If you have suggestions, comments or questions feel free to contact Janice at email@example.com or Mary at MaryAnswersNow @ gmail.com. We look forward to hearing from you.
Notice: We are now on Stitcher! You can now listen to us from your mobile device on Stitcher! We look forward to meeting you there!
We are very pleased to introduce our new lower priced line of Ambassador of Peace as well as other energized Peace and Love Products at The_Peace_Zone
Thank you so much, we appreciate each and every one of you!
Topher Keene recently had to come to terms with the decision that that his morals and beliefs around education don't align with the formal education system, so he left school teaching to work in community groups and private coaching. It was an incredibly difficult decision and now he is trying to make an impact through helping teachers to achieve as much as they can from within the system. He will discuss the dilemma of leaving the profession he loves because he loved it a little too much.
When you have done ALL to stand the Apostle Paul said ... STAND. Sometimes life can really throw a few curve balls and some fast balls as well. But in order to be able to hit a homerun and make it to home plate you have to hit that ball (trouble) hard with the word of God make sure to place hit at the area in focus the run with all fire and vigor through the bases (the Bible) until you make home.
You may get stuck on base, strike out or even get put out. But you don't give up you step up to the plate and you swing hit again until you have overcome that obstacle or you loose the game.
.Life is not about giving up... it's about winning and you can only win in God. When others see you as a loss God sees you as a win win. Whatever is broken if you break your bat, pick up a new one start over in God and push it to the limit. You will find there is No Limit in God. He will carry you on to home plate by His Angels that are in the Outfield.
Allow the word of God to rebuild in you what you seem to think as lost in HIs word.
Every week we discuss an ethical dilemma that our guest experienced and how they handled it. Join us for an enlighting conversation on ethics. Our guest this week is: David Tuccaro
David Tuccaro Jr. is a Mikisew Cree First Nation who overcame his fight with Leukemia, chronicled in his memoir, Bad to the Bone: The True Story of David Tuccaro Jr. Born and raised in Ft. McMurray, Canada. He shares his tumultuous journey of self-discovery through pain, hopelessness and the feeling of inadequacy to inspire others to overcome adversity. After finding his purpose, he is living out his passion of teaching others to save lives by registering to become a bone marrow donor. David spends his free time with his family and enjoying music
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (131 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (130 chatters)
- Straitway (64 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (64 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (59 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (29 chatters)
- reactionariez (25 chatters)
- p0rnopuppy (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (19 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (18 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- THE WOODGRAIN SHOW (15 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (14 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (13 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (10 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (9 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (8 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (7 chatters)
- Cross Talk Radio brother Lawrence (6 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (5 chatters)
- Aftermath Radio (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (4 chatters)
- Papa Lou (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (3 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Aaron McCready (2 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (2 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- OUR Talk Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Voice OF Yahweh Show (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (1 chatters)
- Janesville Community Radio (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- DHead Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (0 chatters)