SORT BY Relevancy
Too many arguments lead to divorce and the parents divide their children. But I believe its mostly cause by drugs, money, deception and a lcak of communication. Too much money leads to arguments and greediness which causes to forget about love and divorce. Too poor leads to depression and arguments and feels like they have to split up and start over. Drugs messes with someones head and they mostly die or the family leaves that person behind for the cause of the children's growing. But its not all parents, some teenagers runs away from home, of course, with their own reasoning. Some parent's children die and it causes them to split. For the cause of the child's growing, they divorce and find some place else . Or sometimes, its work. Not working too much or a workaholic may lead up for a broken family. Or if someone dies, then of course they're broken inside the most.
Factors that break up a family:
The spouses fall out of love with each other.
One spouse wanted children and the other didn't but they have children.
One spouse who is not capable of commitment.
Psychological disorders such as major depression and the person will not go for help.
If the husband works long hours or works out of town and the wife seldom sees her husband and has a heavy load of raising their children.
Sometimes having an over-bearing mother or mother-in-law living with the couple.
A male partner that is lethargic about finding work to support his family.
Alcoholism; drugs; hanging out in a gang.
Join Host Live Chats
- ApostasyWatch Radio (36 chatters)
- PID Radio Network (20 chatters)
- Sharry Edwards (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (10 chatters)
- Mind Right Radio (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- PAPSITE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (2 chatters)
- Marcinho Savant (1 chatters)
- CCPTHockey (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Sports Warehouse Radio (1 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (1 chatters)
- The RebelBroker (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (1 chatters)