SORT BY Relevancy
Join Dr. Brewer in a timely conversation with psychotherapist Rodney Orders of Orders Counseling in the Washington, DC Metro Area about Post Traumatic Stress Disorder and many other stressors a multitude of individuals experience - there is a way towards health. Join Pamela Brewer and Rodney Orders for an educational conversation. Tune in on www.blogtalkradio.com/MyNDTALK-with-Dr-Pamela-Brewer 8-9 PM Eastern. MyNDTALK on BLOGTALK EVERY THURSDAY 8-9 PM ET
Dr.Pamela Brewer talks with Linda Allen Founder and Director of Arms for Hope International - about her experiences - sometimes harrowing, often heartbreaking and horifying, as she met with women of the Congo - and talks about their pain and suffering at the hands of the rebel soldiers - and the shame of a world leaving these women to live in the unspeakable memories of lost families, lost hope - lost lives. And yet, Linda Allen provides hope and healing to these resilient women.
Due to the sometimes graphic nature of what is described - this program is NOT recommended for children or those with a trauma history.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Author, Priscilla Boos as she discusses her love and her grief and her recovery from the loss of her husband in "Meet Me at the Bakery: My Journey through Grief and Back to Life"
As you follow this poignant story, you will find yourself moved and invigorated to live your best life - and to share Priscilla's story and book with those you care about.
Join Dr. Pamela Brewer and her conversation with Author Carrie Arnold -"Decoding Anorexia" Carrie shares her personal/scientific/poignant/affirming journey through anorexia. Carrie brings to the audience scientific discoveries that are enlightening and freeing.
Dr Pamela Brewer examines the concept of healing from both a psychological (with Virginia psychotherapist Dalal Musa, LCSW) and behavioral (North Carolina organizer Julie Seibert) perspective.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with 2 men - one: African American; the other: White Latino. One lives in the Midwest, the other in Washington, DC. How did they meet? How did they and do they grow their friendship? We often hear about women's friendships - rarely about men's friendships. As we continue to honor Black History Month - and Valentine's Day :-) take a listen to these two men discuss their own friendship journey. And if you are a man - o
Learn how a woman, Ciera Sky Louise lives with Aspbergers in a world where few people understand her and it feels to her as though even fewer wanted to know her. She is an artist, mother, poet, and author of “Poetically Correct”. Listen to this program and learn about creativity and life with Asperbers as Ciera candidly shares her story with Dr. Pamela Brewer.
Dr. Pamela Brewer talks with Dr. Christal Presley, author of "Thirty Days With My Father" an honest, emotional look at the other side of PTSD - the children who are left behind. Spend 30 days of Christal's life with her father after his return from the war. You will feel as though you are living inside her life...
This adults-only conversation focuses on rape in the military. With the assistance of clips from the award-winning documentary The Invisible War - you will meet courageous people who have come together to expose and fight the trauma of military sexual trauma (MST). Men and women of all colors and all relationship experiences talk about the pain of being assaulted - first by the perpetrator and then again by the military system of "justice" - often more like injustice. Listen to their stories and then share this with those you believe will benefit from knowing that they are not alone, some changes are in place and there are people working to stop this crime against humanity.
Join Dr Pamela Brewer and Dr. John Curtis as they discuss his book, Happily Un-Married. Is co-habitation the way to go? Is it right for you? Is marriage the preferred option? Tune in to learn about Dr. Curtis' findings about this growing trend - at a time that some research suggests a decline in marriages.
Join Host Live Chats
- Jamie The Psychic (93 chatters)
- Lucky Mojo Curio Company (40 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (33 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (17 chatters)
- Heavy Metal Mayhem (11 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (11 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (10 chatters)
- Cross Encounters (10 chatters)
- Jay King Network (9 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Dino Dean (7 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (7 chatters)
- The IPC (6 chatters)
- reVerse (6 chatters)
- Donny C (6 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (6 chatters)
- Its Live Real Talk (5 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (5 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (5 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (5 chatters)
- Visual Thoughts Network (4 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (4 chatters)
- Michael Buffalo (4 chatters)
- PEAS IN THEIR PODS (4 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (4 chatters)
- Kimberly Renee (4 chatters)
- Fan vs Fan Radio Network (4 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (4 chatters)
- GATHERING OF CHRIST CHURCH (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- 13RevolutionRadio (3 chatters)
- Type1RadioAshram (3 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (3 chatters)
- WORLD Change (2 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (2 chatters)
- Stanley Doc Scott (2 chatters)
- Edge Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- EMS Office Hours (2 chatters)
- EWRoss (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- NEWDradio (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- JimmyWilliamson (1 chatters)
- Informational Interviews (1 chatters)
- Four Elements United (1 chatters)
- GEI Radio (1 chatters)
- GRAYMAN (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- 63504 (1 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network2 (1 chatters)
- TableTalk with Tosh (1 chatters)
- TALK THAT TALK N TAMMY S WORLD (1 chatters)
- Rope2Rope Radio (1 chatters)
- Real Talk with Mike and Steve (1 chatters)
- USA live (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (1 chatters)
- Writestream (1 chatters)