SORT BY Relevancy
If you believe in a God who punishes his children with eternal damnation and torture, can you think of anyone who deserves it more than Andrew Breitbart? A man who lied, who targeted those he perceived as weak and used bullying tactics, lies and an entire media establishment to tear down careers?
Well, on March 1, 2012, Fate tapped Andy on the shoulder and said, "That's enough out of you." But as I describe in my book, "Eating Breitbart," the death of Andrew Breitbart made his organization leaderless and without direction, but even more dangerous as the fools he left behind engaged in activities that Andrew Breitbart would never have approved of.
On this show, we will chronicle the decaying empire of the dead Andrew Breitbart and the self-destruction of the slow moving blowflies that still feast on his decomposing corpse.
On this episode, we perform a post-mortem of my appearance on Ali Akbar's Breitbot Lie Fest on BTR Oct. 24, and we will share our argument against WJJ Hoge's "Peace Order" that we would have presented if we had been allowed to speak in court.
Andrew Marcus, writer and director of the movie Hating Breitbart, joins us to discuss the documentary and its meaning.
Conservatarian Sara Marie Brenner does not let public opinion get in the way of "telling it like it is." Brenner is the Creator/Editor of TheBrennerBrief.com, a right-of-center news and analysis site that launched Nov. 26, 2012 and now has nearly three dozen contributors receiving several hundred thousand monthly site hits. Read Brenner's full bio here.
"The Brenner Brief Show" also airs on Wednesdays 5-6p PT on KCAA 1050 AM in Souther California.
If you are interested in being on the show, having Sara Marie Brenner on your show, or advertising on the show, please email email@example.com.
For more information on tonight's show, visit TheBrennerBrief.com/radio.
This week my first guest is Tea Party activist and Twitter celeb, Chris Loesch. We will discuss the state of the Presidential Race, the faux outrages of the Obama campaign, the Missouri Senate race, and any other damn topic we like! In our second segment, "Hating Breitbart" movie director Andrew Marcus will join me to talk about the film and how it is being received in its release.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (39 chatters)
- YusefEL (24 chatters)
- churchfolk (18 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (16 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (5 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (5 chatters)
- Heavenly World Network (3 chatters)
- Willie Lawson (3 chatters)
- SUBCONSCIOUS CHANNEL (2 chatters)
- TalkSouthRadio (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (1 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (1 chatters)
- Angelical Whispers (1 chatters)
- KBLU RadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Music Friday (1 chatters)
- PAGE Media Project (1 chatters)
- Pastor Mike Tarsi (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- FreedomTalkRadio1 (1 chatters)
- Cynthia Andrews (1 chatters)