SORT BY Relevancy
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
It is time that we start to get serious about investing in our own military industrial complex. We are at war and we women need to be on the frontline of this war. We are the ones leading in all physical disorders and symptoms ...abortions, hysterectomies, and all other major dis eases. We need to learn how to fight like women...
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month, and in preview of the Black LoveTour Detroit, Minister Enqi and Abundance Child will speak on some of the lifestyle choice we are making individually and as a community that put us , our families and uture generations at risk: Not having children or having them too late, birth control, usage personal care to houselhold items, and diet vs. liveit.
Join us as we open the floodgates to expose Triple Negative Breast Cancer, a misunderstood variant of the disease that affects up to 25,000 women each year. We will be joined by Hayley Dinerman (Executive Director), Malaak Compton-Rock (Board Member) and Dr. Lisa Newman (Scientific Advisory Board) from the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation. TNBC young adult survivor Rachel Pappas in the spotlight.
Breast Cancer Awareness Night on GrindHard Radio Hosted by: Virginia Slim, Dangerous Tactics, and Jit Chronicles. Join us for a special episode as we raise Breast Cancer Awareness Prevention there will be a topic for discussion, random calls will be taken and music will be played. Call-in Live @ 323-693-3043 and press "1" to talk to the hosts.
We are keeping it real… we are talking with Megeen White, Oncology Nurse Navigator at Holy Cross Hospital and Kelly Sewer, a caregiver.
Their knowledge and experience provides answers, frames new questions, and helps to provide breast cancer awareness that saves lives and improves the quality of life.
Rev. Alethea also offers insight to her journey with breast cancer.
Listen. Learn. Grow. Celebrate life!!
in Self Help
This show is dedicated to Breast Cancer Awareness month.
On todays show we will be discussing the awareness of breast cancer, symptoms, the importance of early detection and prevention.
We will also hear from breast cancer survivors on their personal experience, and their journey with this disease.
Call in LIVE at (646)595-3015 to join the discussion with your questions and/or comments.
As always, we hope to leave you enriched, inspired, and empowered!
Although breast cancer in men is rare, an estimated 2,150 men will be diagnosed with breast cancer and approximately 410 will die each year.
Since Rudi's diagnosis with Breast Cancer in October 2012, Rudi has become a passionate advocate to educate others about the disease. He acts as a spokesperson for men who have had this somewhat rare diagnosis, but is also interested in teaching the entire community more about breast health with the message that prevention and early detection is the best defense against the disease.
In honor of Breast Cancer Awareness Month, we'll have a candid discussion with Sandra L. Craig... a 20 year breast cancer survivor to promote breast cancer awareness in both men and women, to help the audience understand early detection and prevention, and discuss ways to celebrate once you are healed.
Rev. Alethea Smith-Withers, host of “RevUP with Alethea” and pastor of the Pavilion of God, shares highlights from her article, “Survivor Stories: Rev. Alethea Smith-Withers,” in Black Health Matters, an e-magazine. She also talks about the book she’s writing. Her book focuses on the substantive and disproportionate impact of breast cancer within the African American community. She is joined in the dialogue by Rev. Alicia Hill, Spiritual Life Coach, known as Subira Folami to her enormous following of friends and supporters.
Rev. Alethea had a unilateral mastectomy in 2010 and Rev. Alicia had a bilateral mastectomy, chemotherapy and radiation in 2012. Both women have gleaned insight and wisdom from their challenge with breast cancer.
“Survivor Stories: Rev. Alethea Smith-Withers” http://blackhealthmatters.com/news/2013/oct/21/survivor-alethea-smith-withers-breast-cancer/
Subira’s Story: Diagnosis http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zy45cyYnE-4 Overcoming http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iB_ozxecosk
October is Breast Cancer Awareness Month and while we know that relationships can be difficult at times what happens when a diagnosis such as breast cancer is put into the mix? Today we’ll talk to women who have gone through the ordeal and get their views on how their womanhood and relationships were affected.
We're BURNING THE PINK RIBBON!! It's a distraction. The cause and cure of cancer were first discovered in 1931. Why is this a secret??
HOST Viyahta, author and Master Herbalist, along with co-host Karah, singer and author discuss the deceptions and true motives behind BREAST CANCER AWARENESS MONTH. German New Medicine is discussed as important knowledge to understand the root cause. The emphasis is on PREVENTION AS THE BEST MEDICINE.
Go to: www.learninggnm.com to learn more about German New Medicine and the work of Dr. Ryke Gerd Hamer.
You can post your questions and comments now on our new facebook page: facebook/viyahtaandkarah.
In the midst of Pinktober, one can't help but raise awareness of Breast Cancer! It is one of the most recognized National Awareness Initiatives adopted by the country. Since its inception in 1985, the National Breast Cancer Awareness Month organization (NBCAM) has been at the forefront of promoting awareness of breast cancer issues and has evolved along with the national dialogue on breast cancer.
Why so PINK? Because we care! Everyone is impacted by this disease in some personal or impersonal way. Tonight, I am speaking with On-Air Radio Personality ML6, of 103.1 WEUP, located in Huntsville, AL to share her connection with Breast Cancer.
There are PLENTY of ways to show your support of Pinktober, and by tuning in tonight, you will be able to learn ways to help FIGHT breast cancer!
Connect with ML6: T: @MidDaysML6
F: "ML Six"
Follow our conversation via Twitter @GiselleAvenue and @ML6! We will continue to celebrate Pinktober in hopes of finding a CURE for this disease!
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (203 chatters)
- John Baptist (124 chatters)
- NTEB (74 chatters)
- Websleuths (53 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (47 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (43 chatters)
- Bigfoot Tonight Show (35 chatters)
- Paradigm Shift Radio (34 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (16 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- Gecko Nation Radio (16 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (14 chatters)
- Psychic Teachers (13 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (12 chatters)
- The NIGGA CHURCH (12 chatters)
- Medium David M Baker (11 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (11 chatters)
- 5D Media Network (10 chatters)
- Kawakab (10 chatters)
- Tarvino (10 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (10 chatters)
- Platinum Queens West (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- NDB Media (8 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (8 chatters)
- Starborn Support Radio (8 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (8 chatters)
- Chattahoochee Bigfoot (7 chatters)
- New Colony Network (7 chatters)
- RequestFreeProphecyXcom (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (6 chatters)
- BITEradio me (6 chatters)
- AngelsandWarriors (6 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- The Marching Podcast (5 chatters)
- Premo Mondone (5 chatters)
- Rich Wilson (4 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (4 chatters)
- SnotleyFunTyme Radio (4 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (4 chatters)
- Josh and Paul (4 chatters)
- Minsotagirl (4 chatters)
- KDCL Media (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CrsRadio (3 chatters)
- Fox Valley Kubb Radio (3 chatters)
- The Dereck and Kay Show (3 chatters)
- POZ I AM RADIO (3 chatters)
- On The Move with Mack Worley (3 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (3 chatters)
- The World of Ideas (3 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- TiDo Witnesses (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETradio (2 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (2 chatters)
- The Crow and Moore Show (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (2 chatters)
- SharonWAlker0 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- CTR1 (2 chatters)
- MoodSwings (2 chatters)
- ARC Studies (2 chatters)
- Arm Wrestling Nation Radio (2 chatters)
- AwakeningYourSoul w Diahanna (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- CoffeeTalkWithChelle (1 chatters)
- BWIG Radio (1 chatters)
- Moonlighting by Numbers (1 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (1 chatters)
- Hip Hop National Radio (1 chatters)
- ISTA Network (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- spiritualactivists (1 chatters)
- Tha Sports Junkies101 Sports radio (1 chatters)
- Pray 1 4 Another (1 chatters)
- PrismRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Seika Network (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (0 chatters)