SORT BY Relevancy
Join us for an exclusive broadcast shining a light on the Ralph Lauren Center for Cancer Care and Prevention right here in NYC. We'll be speaking with Dr. Gina Villani (CEO/Medical Director), Marci Brenholz (Director of Development) and AYA patient Danny Jimenez. Survivor spotlight on Tamika Phillips.
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
Susan Gonzalez is a nurse certified in plant-based nutrition, award-winning blogger, owner of MOON Organics, a plant-based skin-care company, co-author of “100 Perks of Cancer plus 100 Health Tips for Surviving It”, and co-creator of Cancer Plan 4 Life: a 28-day online cancer survivorship program.
Susan has been teaching the importance of health and wellness since she became a nurse over 25 years ago, but the importance of being well really hit home when she was diagnosed with stage III cancer in 2005. Since then she has made it her mission to educate so we can eradicate. Click to learn more.
in Self Help
Join Dr. Kevin Morrison and Vonda O'Donnell of the Awakenings Technique with our guest Pat Kennedy R.N. We will disscuss what was learned by all at the Intergrative Breast Cancer Prevention Workshop which was held Saturday April the 5th right here in London, Ontario. Many different Holistic Doctors and Prevention Experts were on hand for this informative workshop.
A look at how Surviving Breast Cancer plays in the family.
Join Dr. Teresa Graham & Maddie Johnson as they talk about their healing process after being diagnose with Breast Cancer. They will be sharing their testimony and their faith in God to heal and deliver them from this deadly disease. Show starts at 6:00PM CST. & 7:00PM EST. Please join us by dialing- (516) 531-9244.
Achieve Accelerated Results Radio Show with host Jennifer Bagley with special guests Bruce Cheatham, COO with Avcor Health and Dr. Stanley Franklin, Medical Director of Lewisville Gynecology.
Topic: Susan G. Koman and Breast Cancer Awareness
Avcor is the premier developer, manufacturer, and marketer of premium compression dressings, thermal compression bandages, and I.V. Aids used in the institutional and consumer/retail healthcare markets. Avcor Health is proud to be a supporter of the Susan G. Koman Foundation and offer a 10% donation on the annual sales of their pink products or a $25,000 aggregate minimal donation/year. Avcor Health takes their support to another level in growing breast cancer awareness by using their pink products as a tool to educate, remind and recruit supporters for this great cause for women. Bruce Cheatham, COO will be a special guest for the show to represent Avcor Health's incentive and message.
Dr. Stanley Franklin, Medical Director with Lewisville Gynecology
Dr. Franklin, is a board certified gynecologist and will be joining us to discuss the importance of well women visits, prevention, genetic testing, physician follow up appointments and optimal diagnostic testing as important steps for the fight against breast cancer and improving breast cancer awareness.
Learn more about Avcor Health:
Learn more about Dr. Stanley Franklin
Carlos Blanco, MD, PhD
1. How can a woman with breast cancer tell if she's struggling from
depression or just the effects of chemotherapy/treatment?
2. What are some of the more common difficulties that come up after a breast cancer diagnosis - for example, the strain on intimate relationships?
3. What are common things that family and friends can actually do to support a woman going through this? How can they actually "help" during this period of depression/health issues?
4. Are there support groups out there or treatments for this? Is depression
that common during breast cancer?
5. Can depression actually affect the course of cancer in some way?
To listen to any of our previous archived episodes on psychiatry topics such as child and adolescent mental health, OCD, substance abuse or eating disorders please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi
The Keys 107 presents "7 tips to create a HOSTILE environment AGAINST CANCER" with The Herbalist Patrick Delves. Patrick is here in the USA giving seminars and one on one consultations on eating and living healthy focusing on preventions and lifestyle choices. He has been curing patients of all forms of diseases for the last 25 years on the island of Grenada. You will enjoy his simplistic approach to understanding how cancers form in the body and what can be done naturally as a prevention and as a cure with nature's provisions.
The Keys 107 focuses on the 7 keys that open doors to endless possibilities in the pursuit of life, peace, and happiness. Each episode explores one or a combination of the 7 keys such as: spiritual, mental, physical, emotional, financial, art science & entertainment, and the social with an emphasis on acts of kindness. It is our intention to invite guests who specialize in specific areas that through informative dialogue offer solutions that motivates a progressive change and stimulates active action. We believe the 7 keys are the essential building blocks to taking you to the next level as you pursue love, peace, and happiness. Connect with us:
The happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic goes ‘PINK’ to help raise awareness for the link between Breast Cancer and Diabetes on this free monthly podcast. Mr. Divabetic shines the spotlight on guests, Dr. April Speed, Award-winning Songwriter and Author Mary Sue Englund, Actress and Writer, E.P. McKnight, TeamWILD Founder, Mari Michelle Ruddy and Poet Lorraine Brooks.
Dr. April Speed provides breast cancer services to women, men and adolescents. Dr. Speed is a member of the American Society of Breast Cancer Surgeons, the Society of Surgical Oncology and the American Society of Clinical Oncology (ASCO.) She was awarded the ASCO National Diversity in Oncology Award in 2009.
Mary Sue Englund has released five self-penned albums to date. A staple at the Grand Ole Opry, Englund has toured the world with country legend Pam Tillis as her pianist, guitarist, violinist and harmony vocalist.
Mary Sue Englund’s book and companion CD, ‘I AM A WOMAN’ captures the beautiful breadth of the female experience, with all its cluttered, clouded magic. Striking photographs and wise and sometimes surprising quotes of courageous women from all walks of life fill the pages of this lovely linen-bound coffee table book.
"After seeing the profound effect that the song, ‘I AM A WOMAN’ had on people in concert, I was inspired to write a complete album of what I consider to be “healing songs," says Mary Sue Englund. "For those needing encouragement; for those fighting illness or grief, or those craving a little joy. Frankly, I think that is everyone!
CALL IN: (347) 215-8551
Tune in to the popular free monthly Diabetes Late Nite podcast hosted by the happy healthcare host, Mr. Divabetic to hear how real life ‘divas’ and dudes handle blood sugar high’s and low’s in tricky famous movie-inspired settings and situations.
Cancer does not have to be a death sentence. There are things you can do to prevent cancer and to heal from cancer. Dr. Antonella Leary is an extraordinary surgeon who specializes in gynecologic - oncology. She was my Surgeon. She performed a robotic assisted hysterectomy (an operation to remove a women's uterus.)
Dr. Leary will explain a robotic assisted hysterectomy. She will talk about women's health and what you can do to take charge of your mind, body and spirit.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (120 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (68 chatters)
- Yada (33 chatters)
- reactionariez (24 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (20 chatters)
- Bellesprit (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- John Baptist (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- Omega Man (6 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (2 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- The Grace View (2 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (2 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- lushradioonline (1 chatters)
- NDB Media (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)