SORT BY Relevancy
Young women CAN and DO get breast cancer. Join us as we welcome the leadership from Young Survival Coalition (Jennifer Merschdorf, CEO and Stacey Lewis, Chief Program Officer and Deputy Chief Executive) to talk about what's being done to address this healthcare disparity and meet the underserved needs of this population. Breast cancer survivor (and former Stupid Cancer Show co-host) Lisa Bernhard in the survivor spotlight!
Join us as we open the floodgates to expose Triple Negative Breast Cancer, a misunderstood variant of the disease that affects up to 25,000 women each year. We will be joined by Hayley Dinerman (Executive Director), Malaak Compton-Rock (Board Member) and Dr. Lisa Newman (Scientific Advisory Board) from the Triple Negative Breast Cancer Foundation. TNBC young adult survivor Rachel Pappas in the spotlight.
My Next Is Now w/ Dr. J brings to you live in the studio today, a segment with CEO & Founder of the Families Who Support Breast Cancer Survivors, Mr. Keith Collins to discuss the severity of the impact breast cancer has in MEN.
How men need to be screened for breast cancer and why now is the time to do so.
Join the #TeamChaplainShow: E. Jean Jones, Patrina Small, Nancy Smith, LaShanda Lewis and Crystal Bates. Our focus is to bring awareness to Breast Cancer. We will also bring awareness to other diseases, disabilities and birth defects. We will celebrate those who have lived with the disease and or disability and provide resource information to those who are needing support. Email our team to participate in the discussion. Visit our website for more information www.kgcmradio.com or www.endamedia.com. For services and support visit www.opmconnect.com.
Dr. J will be live in the studio today, discussing the different types of Breast Cancer. Preparing for a month long dialogue with survivors and their families who support them.
Dr J Empowers - Self Chek Breast Kit - B.O.G.O. - www.miptags.com - drjempowers
Carlos Blanco, MD, PhD
1. How can a woman with breast cancer tell if she's struggling from
depression or just the effects of chemotherapy/treatment?
2. What are some of the more common difficulties that come up after a breast cancer diagnosis - for example, the strain on intimate relationships?
3. What are common things that family and friends can actually do to support a woman going through this? How can they actually "help" during this period of depression/health issues?
4. Are there support groups out there or treatments for this? Is depression
that common during breast cancer?
5. Can depression actually affect the course of cancer in some way?
To listen to any of our previous archived episodes on psychiatry topics such as child and adolescent mental health, OCD, substance abuse or eating disorders please go to blogtalkradio.com/columbiapsychiatrynyspi
Join Dr. Teresa Graham & Maddie Johnson as they talk about their healing process after being diagnose with Breast Cancer. They will be sharing their testimony and their faith in God to heal and deliver them from this deadly disease. Show starts at 6:00PM CST. & 7:00PM EST. Please join us by dialing- (516) 531-9244.
A look at how Surviving Breast Cancer plays in the family.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- John Baptist (89 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (38 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (33 chatters)
- in5d (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (19 chatters)
- Curious Times (19 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (19 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (16 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (15 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (12 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (11 chatters)
- Odwirafo (11 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (9 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (9 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (8 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (8 chatters)
- teamgrindhard (8 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (7 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (7 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (7 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (6 chatters)
- canadianglen (6 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- RAD1Radio (6 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (6 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (5 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (5 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- Dave in the City (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (4 chatters)
- dtm radio (4 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (4 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (4 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Matty Ps Radio Happy Hour (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Variety Radio Online (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- AGHOST Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Bleed Blue Show (2 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (2 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- The Annette Brent Show (1 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Pure Flow XChange (1 chatters)
- Opulent Network (1 chatters)
- Boyzntheoffice (1 chatters)
- Bigbagstudios (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- Chicago Thunder (1 chatters)
- Dusk Spot Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- underground talk (1 chatters)