SORT BY Relevancy
Breakups suck and gelato a great way to kill the pain.
Tell me you're problem's I'll either tell you mine, help you or do both. Honestly I'm here because someone need to talk about all the things people are afarid to say. Why not let me do it!
Most of you are likely wondering why should I listen to some rando about love well first off I'v been through hell back with the whole love thing and I just want to make sure that I'm not the only perosn who eats ice cream and watches all the Meg Ryan movies while crying and screamig FINALLY HARRY LOVES SALLY. Anyway I'm here let's talk
I am back after a two week abscense. I hope that your week was great, and that you missed me. Tonight I want to talk about Birthdays, Breakups, Country Music Awards, and if we have time to play my favorite segment of would you rather. The show goes live every tuesday night, from 9pm-10pm so feel free to call into the show, and who knows, you may just learn something. Feel free to call in, to vent, bitch, gripe, or what ever you want to talk about, this show is about you.
I created a series of blog posts discussing breakups in business. Although it may be an uncomfortable topic it is necessary to discuss. We have to learn from our mistakes so we don't create those mistakes again.
This is definitely going to create interesting dialogue. Feel free to comment and call in to ask questions! Join the conversation.
Join me, LaTaye Davis, for this great discussion and share the episode with your friends.
On our last show we talked about reasons men won't commit and what they don't like about women, well this show we are flipping the script! What turns women off about men, find out as our host discuss some of the top issues women have with men in relationships. Have you ever wondered why she stopped taking your call? Why you could never get that second date? How about why she just never gave you the time of day? Find out on our show what's really behind her disinterest. Fun, informative and upbeat, join the conversation with Urban Conversation.
After a breakup, when people ask you, "What happened?", what do you say? Your response is probably the truth of your experience, but I also believe that many times we can be blind to the full story. That story can also be the very thing that keeps us stuck after a breakup.
Find out more about love, relationships and moving past your breakup.
We have all had those embarrassing or even funny moments in our lives. Sometimes we were attempting to impress someone. Perhaps it was just a funny or embarrassing moment that occurred due to timing. Join us in the or first segment I hope nobody saw that. We are going to share some crazy, embarrassing and funny stories and we want to hear yours.
In our second segment Behind Closed Doors we are going to address relationships from the past and those awkward questions that come up so often. Do I remind you of them? Join us this week and share your perspectives.
VICTIMS2VICTORIOUS (V2V) is a non-profit organization geared to optimize, and raise full awareness against Domestic Violence. "Just because a person doesn't put hand on you that doesn't mean they aren't abusive. "Abuse is control,blatant disrespect,and also hurtful words. Dont' settle for emotional abuse thinking it's ok because it's not physical"@TonyGaskins. Listen in LIVE as we talk with the Founder, of Victims2Victorious, Ms. Sharon Taylor, May 28th, here @www.blogtalktadio.com/eftradio2 or call in and be a part of the conversation @#713-955-0783. ANY ABUSE IS NOT OK!!
No divorce is sweet and rarely is it as amicable as hoped for. A spouse isn't the only thing lost in divorce; so are one's home, sense of security, finances, peace of mind and emotional stability. However, there are strategies that, when implemented, can reduce the stress of divorce and quicken the path to restoration and recovery. It is possible to have A Beautiful Divorce.
Join the Bougie Girl as she discusses "Messy Transitions"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (453 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (62 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (52 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (31 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (25 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (24 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (24 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (23 chatters)
- WYMS Radio (17 chatters)
- Curious Times (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- in5d (12 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (12 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (11 chatters)
- AlyBlue Media (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- SURN Host (8 chatters)
- Witch School (7 chatters)
- All Fans Sports Radio (7 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Father Teresa (5 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (5 chatters)
- InThePaint (5 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (4 chatters)
- The Element of Magick (4 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (3 chatters)
- RLS Network (3 chatters)
- SandyRodgers (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (3 chatters)
- Fresh Fire Prayer LineBrother Kay (3 chatters)
- Ed Boston Podcast (3 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (2 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (2 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (2 chatters)
- THEE ALMIGHTY ALLSUNDARA (2 chatters)
- The Goddess Suite (2 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (2 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (1 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- UP AND DOWN MAGAZINE RADIO23 (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Real1Talk1 (1 chatters)
- Mets Public Record (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Levitating Mindsets Network (1 chatters)