SORT BY Relevancy
Breakups suck and gelato a great way to kill the pain.
Tell me you're problem's I'll either tell you mine, help you or do both. Honestly I'm here because someone need to talk about all the things people are afarid to say. Why not let me do it!
Most of you are likely wondering why should I listen to some rando about love well first off I'v been through hell back with the whole love thing and I just want to make sure that I'm not the only perosn who eats ice cream and watches all the Meg Ryan movies while crying and screamig FINALLY HARRY LOVES SALLY. Anyway I'm here let's talk
I am back after a two week abscense. I hope that your week was great, and that you missed me. Tonight I want to talk about Birthdays, Breakups, Country Music Awards, and if we have time to play my favorite segment of would you rather. The show goes live every tuesday night, from 9pm-10pm so feel free to call into the show, and who knows, you may just learn something. Feel free to call in, to vent, bitch, gripe, or what ever you want to talk about, this show is about you.
On this broadcast of The Ki-Ki, we are continuing last weeks conversation on dealing with loss, concentrating this week on losing love. We're talking breakups...how to get over, when to leave and the what to do and not do after a relationship ends. Can you remain friends with an ex or do you want to throw a brick trhough their car windshield? (non-violence non violence) As always we have our Week in Ki-Ki, Beat of the Week & Cocktail break.
Tune in and enjoy!
call in 347-857-3626 to listen and share your stories!
#thekiki #kikisisters#africaandmaiy #relationships #blogtalkradiowww.blogtalkradio.com/the-kiki
in Self Help
The church does not talk much about breakups which is interesting because so many of us have gone through some type of breakup. Some of us have gone through a situation from a breakup with a person we were getting to know to the pain of a divorce. It isn't a competition about which hurts more, but about the peace that one needs and the understanding of where one goes from there. One might wonder if this is the end or just space that is needed to grow together. Also, it is important to see signs of when to breakup and gaining the strength to do so or to accept someone else breaking up with us. Through experience and the Word of God I will share what I can because there might be someone trying to get over a breakup now and/or need tools to have preparation for the future.
I will have Joshua joining me from Twitter (@king__Joshua) and I am excited to hear what he has to say on the topic. He is around the same age as me so getting a young man's point of view is helpful and will bring insight.
This show talks about the amazing information available to you after something doesn't work. We then work with Archangel Ariel on shifting your vibration to be in harmony with what you want. The show is 18 minutes long.
Attracting Your Divine Partner is a process in which you shift from looking for partnership to attracting it
Instantly download mp3's and get information on events and readings at www.markmezadourian.com
Facebook page: Mark Mezadourian - Angelic Infusions
Facebook Group: Attracting Your Divine Partner
Former school psychologist discusses good lovin' gone bad. Neuroscience has illustrated that the human brain, when under the influence of neurotransmistters produced when people claim to be "in love", appears identical to a the brain while under the influence of crack cocaine. So what happens when love ends and a hurtful breakup occurs? Have you ever been cheated on,betrayed, lied to, and engaged in behavior you were later ashamed of?
Many of us know the quote...Time Heals All Wounds. When someone goes through a bad breakup, it can be mentally, emotionally and physically draining. At some point however, you have to forgive, bring closure and move on with your life. So the question is how long should you wait? How much time does someone need to heal before they enter into a new relationship? Wounds might heal but what about scars? Have you been through a break up where both people were hurt and devastated. Real talk ladies...did you give yourself enough time to heal? Are you still bitter? Are you scared to get into another relationship? Lets talk about it!
in Self Help
Last show, Adam and Linda talked about sex and some of the elements required to having intimacy with you. This show they'll be discussing how to have greater ease with breakups.
What if breakups didn't have to be nearly as difficult as they've been in the past?
What would it take to be kind and gentle with yourself and trust that you know what works for you?
We received an email from a listener has recently had a breakup and will be calling in for some facilitation around everything that's come up for her with that. If anyone else would like facilitation around breakups, we're open to receiving other callers as well.
If you have any questions for Adam or Linda to answer on this or future shows, please email Adam at firstname.lastname@example.org. You can also call (347) 215-7043 to have your questions addressed during the show.
We talk about issues and problems that deal with the breakups, abuse, and sudden incarceration that come from Troubled Relationships!!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (70 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (29 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (27 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (26 chatters)
- Straitway (26 chatters)
- CrystalClearSpeaks (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (21 chatters)
- The Portal (15 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (14 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (14 chatters)
- Sweet Psychic (12 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (11 chatters)
- ReflectRadio (10 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (9 chatters)
- dtm radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Brother Sean X (8 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Monster X Radio1 (6 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Conservative Report (3 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (3 chatters)
- Omega Man (3 chatters)
- Rifleman (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Diary of A Psalmist (2 chatters)
- HannaproDiscus (2 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (2 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Lesbian Love Talk (1 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (1 chatters)
- Fantasy Big Dogs Radio (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (1 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Art Bulla (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Random Frequency Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (1 chatters)
- The Keys107 (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- eDraft Sports Radio (0 chatters)