SORT BY Relevancy
Join host Latisha M Owner and Producer of the MWHY Radio Network as she brings you live coverage, interviews, and special guest from events and concerts from around the DMV area. If you can not make your favorite event no worries May We Help You Radio Network will have you covered. To invite MWHY and our host to your event visit our site www.mwhyradio.com
Latisha M is bringing you coverage Live from the ROASA 2nd Annual Unconditional Love Retreat! Host Sharon Parker, the beautiful Zealia Centre, and the Speakers made the 2 day event a success. Listen in on the interviews and a few of the live speakers during our show. Join our YouTube page for more coverage of the event!
Slantress Magazine Caprice Smith NMC Rita Ricks Off the Vine
Justin and yours truly ramble on about who's in, who's out, and what type of deep v sweater goes best with a Pabst Blue Ribbon beer. Apparently I have about 1800 more characters left in this description so enjoy this:
Jean Girard: [has Ricky in an arm lock] I will let you go, Ricky. But first, I want you to say..."I... love... crepes."
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Don't you say it, Ricky. These colors don't run.
Ricky Bobby: I'm not gonna say it.
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Good.
Ricky Bobby: Hey, look, Frenchy, I thought about it. So why don't you go ahead and break my arm?
Jean Girard: I do not want to break your arm, Monsieur Bobby, but I am a man of my word.
Ricky Bobby: Here's the deal. He's not gonna break it because I'm gonna slip out of it right now. Houdini!
[he tries unsuccessfully to get free]
Jean Girard: Whoa! Get down, you little pancake.
Ricky Bobby: Someone might as well get me a beer while I'm down here.
Jean Girard: But you have forced me to do this. You are now mocking me and making me look ridiculous. Just say, "I love crepes."
Cal Naughton, Jr.: You know, just to put this in there, I had a whole mess of crepes this morning. They're just like pancakes, maybe even better.
Ricky Bobby: Wait, are they the really thin pancakes?
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Yeah.
Jean Girard: Yes they are. They are the really thin pancakes. It's just a French word for them.
Ricky Bobby: Oh, my god, I love those.
Cal Naughton, Jr.: Put any syrups you want on them. I'm just saying, think about it.
Ricky Bobby: They come with cheese sometimes?
Jean Girard: Yes, of course, a fromage-crepe.
Ricky Bobby: Well, why didn't someone yell that right-right away?
Jean Girard: Do you know what's in the crepe suzette?
Ricky Bobby: Oh, I love the crepe suzette!
Today we are speaking with Tom from Boulder Sausage. Which if you couldn't guess is a sausage company based in Boulder, Colorado They make breakfast sausage, Italian sausage,bratwurst, chorizo, you name it they have the best tasting sausage out there. Now it's available in stores all across the state of Cororado.
Check them out: http://www.bouldersausage.com/
Indy wrestler Chachi "The Latin Lover" (@LatinLvr214) joins us as we grill him about his career. Ajka (@ajkarumba) fills in for Solomon again, and she discusses the Collective Consumerism campaign and Bosnian economics with Dustin (@otheaudacity). All three of them discuss the new evidence that the GOP rigged the 2004 presidential election, the four celebrities that have granted 200+ Make-A-Wish Foundation wishes (you'll never guess who!), and we find out how Chachi would respond to a woman arrested in Des Moines for throwing a bratwurst. We close the show with a song by The River Monks (@TheRiverMonks).
In the first of a series of three interviews, L. Drew Gerber, CEO of www.PublicityResults.com and creator of www.PitchRate.com, talks to Kelly Davis--founder of Lusty Monk Mustards--about the company's branding and messaging strategies.
Lusty Monk is a family-owned, quality-conscious company, devoted to the idea that condiments should never be boring.
Once you meet the Monk, you can kiss mediocre mustards goodbye, and say hello to a new world of hearty food. No more boring sandwiches. Bratwurst has never been so heavenly. It's the pretzel's best friend, the cook's secret weapon, the perfect companion for lovers of spice and heat!
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (73 chatters)
- ANGRYFANS RADIO 1 (55 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (47 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (21 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (18 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (10 chatters)
- Curious Times (10 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (6 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (5 chatters)
- Hooked On Hauntings Radio (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (4 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (4 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (4 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- QAR Live Radio (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (3 chatters)
- Az 1 Promo Radio (3 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (3 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (2 chatters)
- BillP222 (2 chatters)
- Apostle Antonia (2 chatters)
- Crush Radio Raw (2 chatters)
- I AM A SUPERWOMAN RADIO (2 chatters)
- iCandiRadio (2 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- ShadySykes (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- SISFI Human Wellness Radio (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jimagination Unlimited Network (1 chatters)
- Daytime After Dark (1 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (1 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (0 chatters)