SORT BY Relevancy
THE BIG WHY? By increasing your company brand VISIBILITY in the marketplace, your company brand will gain higher levels of success, you will increase your customer base and golden doors of opportunity will open up to you and your company brand. It's all about VISIBILITY first!
No. 113 Branding with CEO & founder Joie Gharrity
Da'nielle Veasey, branding expert, shares:
How to create true brand evangelists - get others to sing your praises!
The 6 P's of branding
The real purpose of having of purpose
How to identify your brand's personality - you decide!
How to create a personality even you're not personable
Michelle Van Otten returns to chat about her accomplishments in 2014 and also setting new goals in 2015.
Michelle is a fiery, fearless Brand Strategist dedicated to helping entrepreneurs and companies become highly profitable, influential brands.
As a sought after strategist, she’s known for her proven ability to create raw, real and relevant emotional branding, key positioning and winning strategy that infuse people and businesses with the power to make their sales and marketing efforts pay off.
Michelle’s diverse background and talents are helping entrepreneurs, business owners and companies create cohesive personal and business brand strategies that take control of their vibe in order to create rewarding and meaningful relationships, upgrade their image and position them as the chosen market leader of their industry.
in Self Help
Learn how to use your personal brand to build and everlasting legacy. Guest Angela Mayartis Johnson author of Brand Legacy: Make Your Mark heads a branding and marketing agency, that works with individuals, students and professional athletes to define their passions and design solutions that introduces their dreams to the world through vision refinement, education, industry trends research, creative strategic planning and implementation of tailored marketing initiatives - See more at: http://www.mayartis.com/website.html#sthash.YYAhRLO4.dpuf http://www.mayartis.com/website.html
Charles Orozco the passionate visioneer of Chronic Carriages.
Based in the beautiful Pacific Northwest, Chronic Carriages is the Northwest’s Premier Cannabis Tour and Transportation Company. Launched in Seattle, WA our company provides themed tours, custom tours and VIP service, taking our clients to anywhere and everywhere cannabis related.
Charles Orozco has been working on Chronic Carriages since April 2013. He also helped plant a new church in Everett, WA and was Operations Manager. Chronic Carriages is currently doing tours, has a new Website and SEO Pro and an experienced team of professionals. We bring over 60 years of combined experience in Business, Sales, Marketing, SEO, events, booking, travel and much more. We have almost 30K fans on Facebook combined pages and we have the clients calling.
CHRONIC CARRIAGES ... Safe, Sound and Reliable. You Medicate -We Accommodate.
Strategies of Success
Host Brian A Cohen DTM
Overprotective leads to becoming an internet extraordinaire!
From rocks and stones, paper and pens, to iPads and iPhones, the next generation will be apart of an online world. An individuals online presence will soon determine how successful their business will be. IT is true, there is an app for that!
With highly overprotective parents growing up, Shivanee Patel was restricted from socializing with the outside world. After years of being stuck within the walls of her bedroom, she knew she had the World Wide Web in her hands. By 15 years old, Shivanee Patel was an internet extraordinaire! By senior year of high school, college graduates and professionals were requesting Shivanee's services for Resumes, Social Media, and Graphic Design.
Strategies of Success
Host Brian A Cohen
Paul Segreto, CEO Franchise Foundry joins Deb Evans and Jack Monson. Paul along with Lee Plave and Theresa Huszka will present "Web 2.0: Data + Social Media" at upcoming Franchise Expo South. Paul will give us a sneak peak to his presentation and tips on effectively using social media within franchising.
About Paul Segreto
Paul is responsible for Franchise Foundry corporate strategy and business development. Paul also works with Franchise Foundry’s portfolio and clients to improve unit economics and to strengthen systems and processes. Paul has extensive franchising experience and is a Certified Franchise Executive. He has over twenty years of franchise experience and has exclusively served the franchise industry as consultant and coach, senior-level corporate executive, advocate, multi-unit franchisee and area developer.
Connect with Paul, Deb and Jack on Twitter.
Follow Social Geek Radio on Facebook
Dr. Arlene says, “Create brilliant brands, using my Right Fit Branding Strategies.”
On the WIN Without Competing! show Dr. Arlene asks each listener to “Stop, Visualize, and Listen to the thunderous explosion of your brand. What did you hear? Nothing.” If you heard nothing, then you need a distinct, intriguing, and recognizable brand for yourself or your business. Crafting a brilliant brand requires implementing Dr. Arlene’s Unique Standard of the Right Fit, Unique Decision-Making Model the Right Fit Method, and Unique Right Fit Branding Strategies.
The first step in crafting a brilliant brand is to embrace the mindset of the Right Fit. The second step is to stop making erroneous assumptions. Are you thinking:
I must have a brand because I have…
a resume or other written marketing materials
social networking sites
my own website
a blog ?
The latter is a list of communication tools to present a distinctive brand. Is your brand or business brand clearly articulated on all these tools? Dr. Arlene will explain how to evaluate your communication tools to determine if you have a brand. You may be surprised to find out that you are brand-less! The third step, if you are “brand-less” or your brand, is ineffective is to figure out why you or your business is unique. Not so easy! That’s why Dr. Arlene is doing this show to mentor you on how to create a brilliant brand to achieve unparalleled success. And there’s more… Tune in to find out!
The Coach's Corner 8pm-10pm PST Monday, Wednesday, Thursday.
It's the home of Indie Hip Hop, Brand New Music, Live Interviews, Hip Hop News and More! With Host: Coach Ali
All Rights Reserved Coast Connected Music Production Music Consulting (c)Copyrite 2015
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (69 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (63 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (56 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (50 chatters)
- SpiritMan Joseph (48 chatters)
- The Portal (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (14 chatters)
- BeverlyD (12 chatters)
- 63289 (11 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (10 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (8 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (7 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (7 chatters)
- Life Coach Chat Channel (6 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Race Fans Rock Radio Show (5 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- MISC on LMC Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (4 chatters)
- Fins Radio (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Black Wealth Creation (4 chatters)
- Off the Rails Radio2 (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (4 chatters)
- Twin Radio (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (3 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (3 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (3 chatters)
- Sister thunder Radio (3 chatters)
- Ask Lordiel (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- motherofsix (3 chatters)
- Ministry Along the Way Radio (3 chatters)
- NCI Radio (2 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (2 chatters)
- G220 Radio (2 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (2 chatters)
- BC Radio (2 chatters)
- Rick Moran (2 chatters)
- TEAM Broadcasting (2 chatters)
- Wicce Women (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Throne Seekers Bible Study (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Splashhhh (1 chatters)
- Takeover Tuesday Live (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- ROADTOSTARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SALLYBLESSING (1 chatters)
- SOUL 1 RADIO (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- Awakened BEloved Community (1 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (1 chatters)
- Draft Countdown (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)