SORT BY Relevancy
Acquanda Stanford is a Black feminist anthropologist, Full-Circle Doula, trained by the International Center for Traditional Childbearing and a Certified Lactation Educator. At one point not so long ago I had hopes of becoming an IBCLC — a Lactation Consultant, certified through the International Board of Lactation Consultant Examiners, but stopped pursuing that after obtaining that CLE. I am also a PhD student of sociocultural anthropology, researching breastfeeding among people of African Descent in the US. What all of this means for me, is that rather than focusing on clinical applications and mechanics (how to latch a baby to a breast, information about breast pumps, milk storage, etc.), I focus on social theory. Breastfeeding is a biological site and serves as a gateway to explore the greater complexities around this tradition. Viewing this through a critical and holistic framework, it allows me to view a larger picture and explore areas of culture and biology, social organization, areas of domination, environment, gender, as well as community empowerment and various others via a historical, contemporary and cross-cultural context. My ultimate goal is to become a professor of anthropology and bring the culmination of these topics to higher education — as well as participate in applied work outside of the academy, and also continue to engage the general public.
Even though much of what I do has become a love of my life, my entry point in this area may or may not be like others you have heard of. I wasn’t placed here because I had an obsession with birth and breastfeeding, like many of us who consider ourselves ‘junkies’; far from it. Being here is the last place on earth I would have ever imagined myself.
Bio copied from: http://acquandastanford.com/aboutme/
The Literary Corner Is BACK!!! BETTER Than Ever with some of the Movers & shakers in the Fashion, Styling, Beauty, Movie Production industry & more. Join us as we debate Brand-Building!
What does it takes to Create/Build a Brand? And how to stay on top. We will also discuss the pitfalls of Micromanagement, how to Stay In Your Lane & Strong Collaborations!
Thursday 09/11/14 from 8:00 to 10:00 PM EST, Tune in and discover the difference between Trending Today, Fading Away & Building a Brand that will last! Call In @ (347) 884-8924 or listen from you’re computer & chat with other listeners at http://tobtr.com/s/6893477
Entrepreneurs strive to enhance their influencer competency. The more effectively you are able to influence, the greater leader you will become. Today's influencers such as Sir Richard Branson, Oprah Winfrey, Donald Trump, Ellen Degeneres, Mark Zuckerberg, and Warren Buffet influence by understanding and using specific influential methodologies. What are these highly-sought after influential characteristics and how can you adopt and implement them into your business strategy? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Stevii Aisha Mills returns to the show with another authentic message to inspire you to “Re-brand Yourself and Your Business”.
Stevii specializes in creating concepts, leadership development, business mentorship and networking to empower you to live in your dreams. She also believes in you using your network marketing as a platform to launch your dreams. As a outstanding motivational speaker who connects with her audience. Join us today at 9am EST with Steviii Aisha Mills.
Brand management is a integrated marketing communication (IMC) practice in marketing that includes analysis and planning on how your unique brand is positioned in the market, which target audience the brand is targeted toward, while sustaining a desired reputation of your brand. Who are you? What defines your business? How are you perceived? What do you want to achieve? How do you strategically cultivate and evolve your personal and business brand? That is our focus on this edition of, “The Strategist Radio LIVE."
Jena Rodriguez, a Brand+Marketing Strategist as well as a Speaker and Author, is the founder of Brand With Jena, a brand and marketing coaching company that educates, elevates, and inspires women entrepreneurs in the United States and Canada. Her passion is transforming their business with brand strategy, marketing, and image building expertise that will move them from so-so to WOW!
Jena helps women apply the power of branding to their business to increase profitability! Do you want to work with clients you LOVE and make the money you TRULY want in your business? Do you feel your message might need some improvement? This and more is what Jena shows business owners. She also shows them why branding is THE greatest game-changer and how to AMPLIFY it for bigger results through strategic brand and marketing coaching. She has helped clients surpass the 6-figure mark and see increases of 300% or more in their business.
Jena has been working in brand consulting and business marketing, finance and imaging for more than 20 years. Her extensive knowledge has influenced business owners to truly understand the brand within them and catapult their success. Jena has taken many small to mid-size businesses from start-up to STAND OUT!
Today's Topic: The Importance of Colors Schemes When Designing Your Music Media Cards & Advertising Material
Associating your brand with a color scheme is one key factor in making an impression. It's a crucial element in brand identity. Join host Jacqueline Jax for her list of key things you need to consider when choosing your color scheme for your website, promotional material and email marketing. She also runs down a list of the most popular colors used in today's hottest brands and what those colors signify.
Be sure to view our article page on www.AvALiveRadio.com for a complete list of tips on this topic, links to more support articles and helpful apps that will help you create better branded images for social media.
** Back by huge request, Jacqueline Jax is back with a live feed of her most popular shows including Hot Topic Tuesday, Branding and Marketing Tips for Success and Fast Track To Music Marketing. Be sure to tune in with her live each week day morning at 10am est to start your day out right. Grab a cup of coffee, listen in from your phone or computer and tweet her questions @JacquelineJax . If you miss the live show, catch the episodes on the replay or grab them on iTunes to listen in later.
As always the conversation continues on our main web site with live comment feeds and discussions from our listeners so be sure to visit www.AvALiveRadio.com and join in the conversation. Subscribe to us while your there.
Blake Knight is currently Manager, Global Brand Marketing at Mattel in Los Angeles. After graduating from A&M University with a BA Marketing in 2004 he helped shape a series of successful startups in Dallas working on everything from programming and design to operations and sales. Since receiving an MBA from Vanderbilt University in 2012 he has worked in Mattel's Games division developing award-winning products and marketing programs in both the physical and digital space for hundreds of countries around the world. In addition to recently announcing the launch of a line of Minecraft toys at Comic-Con, Blake is also about to launch into fatherhood - literally at any moment now. So be sure to grab him while he can still hold his eyes open.
Overview of how marketing your holistic business based on the brand of your soul's purpose provides magical success.
Enjoy ethical evidential soul communications with Spirit Medium Laura, "100 Top Psychics America," 2014, channeling spirit for over 30 years. After show, join the INTUITIVE PLAYGROUND, to develop psychic abilities like channeling, clairvoyance, mediumship and Law of Attraction from 8-9:30pm ET! Details/RSVP HERE.
On show's website, SpiritMediumTV.com, you can....
1. DONATE $5 to JUMP to HEAD of queue. #1b.
2. GET a SALE on 1 on 1 Session with Laura or call 954 465 7338. #1a.
3. WATCH this show LIVE. #2.
4. PSYCHIC DEVELOPMENT: JOIN The INTUITIVE PLAYGROUND to learn how to develop psychic abilities at #3 on page.
Looking forward to connecting with you,
Spirit Medium Laura
Think of exercise as a fun or well-deserved break and you'll eat less afterward. Remove the tray from your cafeteria and you'll also remove the salad from your employees' lunch. Which foods you put first in your buffet line dictate what foods are taken.
These surprising discoveries are only a few of those made by Professor Brian Wansink, the John Dyson Professor of Marketing and the Director of the Cornell Food and Brand Lab in the Department of Applied Economics and Management at Cornell University, Ithaca NY.
in Rock Music
With the Yankees giving Paul O' Neil a plaque in monument Park, I have to ask, are the Yankees Cheapening their brand and dimishing "Honor" of the Legends previously inducted into Monument Park by handing out plaques to players who might not be worthy of the honor. I will give you my opinion and listen to yours on this topic and many others.
Finding your niche isn't a matter of luck it's all about skill says Angela Mayartis Johnson. Author of "Brand Legacy: Make Your Mark". During her interivew with Soy she will explain the many paths one can take to become well-known utlilizing familiar and unfamiliar resources. If you really want to find your niche, tune into the show. For more information outside of this broadcast on Angela Mayartis Johnson, or to purchase your copy of the book visit www.mayartis.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- Phoenix3333 (152 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (96 chatters)
- thelordshour (29 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (12 chatters)
- MABIM (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (9 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (9 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (7 chatters)
- dtm radio (7 chatters)
- We Built That Network (6 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (5 chatters)
- AirWavesAmerica (5 chatters)
- Truf Bros (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (4 chatters)
- TopSportsReport (4 chatters)
- The Sorceress Cagliastro (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- Coffee Party USA (3 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (3 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (3 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Political T and T (3 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Radio Enso (2 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Marijuana Compassion Common Sense (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Kingdom Kids Radio Network (2 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (2 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (2 chatters)
- Yvette Porter Moore (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Annahilation (1 chatters)
- FoReRadio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Goddess Rhonda (1 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Lady Faatimah (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Michael Bonner (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- The Huddle 3 (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The 720 Show (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)
- ParaAnne (1 chatters)
- Patriot Voices of Social Media (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)