SORT BY Relevancy
Join your host Wes Blackman as he welcomes once again West Palm Beach Commissioner and Lake Worth small business owner Shanon Materio to the High Noon in Lake Worth studios. You might recall that Ms. Materio was appointed to fill former Commissioner Bill Moss' seat upon his unexpected death soon after re-election. Within a year, she had to run a campaign to keep her seat and successfully defeated her challenger. No challenger filed to run in this past March's West Palm Beach election, so Shanon is enjoying her first full, two-year term as Commissioner. She and her husband Phil own the award-winning McMow Art Glass studio on Dixie Hwy. in Lake Worth and live in the southend of West Palm Beach. Commissioner Materio is joining me to talk about potential improvements to the C-51 canal, (ultimately designed to make the canal navigable), the potential redevelopment of the Palm Coast Plaza property and what will happen to the vacant land which borders the north side of the canal across from the Arbor Plaza in Lake Worth. I am sure we will talk about city infrastructure, the Lake Worth 2020 ballot issue, All Aboard Florida and what West Palm Beach plans to do to fund its future infrastructure needs.
Interview with Moreno Valley District 2 City Council Candidate Jeffrey Giba. The web page for Jeffrey Giba's campaign is votejeffreygiba.com
Interview with Corey Jackson Moreno Valley District 2 City Council Candidate. Campaign information for Corey Jackson.
Senita Lenear moved to Grand Rapids, as a child, from Chicago, IL. She has lived in the Third Ward for 30+ years. She is an alumnus of GR Creston High. She is also a summa cum laude graduate of Cornerstone University with a Bachelors in Business Management and minor in Ministry Leadership. She is a mother, community volunteer, and a member of New Hope Baptist Church where her husband Dallas Lenear serves as Executive Pastor.
Senita was voted as the Third Ward commissioner on Tuesday, August 6, 2013 by receiving an overwhelming 60% of the vote. She's grateful to have won in the primary because it afforded her an opportunity to engage with the employees of the City and engage in community efforts to get to know the issues better.
She looks forward to representing the Third Ward and doesn't take the assignment lightly.
Ladies and Gentelmen, I introduce to you the one and only Commissioner Senita Lenear!
Interview with Moreno Valley District 2 City Council Candidate Marcia Amino. The e-mail address for Marcis's campaign is Marcia4MoVal@gmail.com. She has a Facebook page which is titled Marcia 4 Moval. She can be reached by phone at 951-892-5399. The campaign mailing address is Neighbors for Marcia Amino MV City Council 2014, 12625 Frederick St., Ste. I5-205, Moreno Valley 92553
The Commissioner Show is an sports-talk radio show hosted by D. Washington aka Wayne (the Commissioner & Washington Redskins franchise owner), A. Pianim (Houston Texans franchise owner), and D. Jordan (New York Giants) on XFFN Network. The show primarily focuses on the week’s biggest X-treme Fantasy Football topics and the strong debates between the hosts. The show’s motto is” We are in a result driven business and we only care about the results.”
Tuesday Nights 9:00 PM – 11:00 PM / Blogtalkradio
Interview with Moreno Valley City Council District 5 Candidate Dolores LaDonna Jempson. You can contact "LaDonna" at
www.Jempson4citycouncil.com or .net or .org
Interview with Moreno Valley City Council District 4 Candidate Weldon Boone. Weldon's campaign website is http://weldonboone4morenovalley.weebly.com . His email is email@example.com .
Issue: The City of West Palm Beach is on the hook for three (3) million misallocated federal tax dollars. Who's to Blame?
In WPB it's payback time. The City owes $3 million dollars back to the federal government in HUD funding. For some reason, in 2005 the City hired the Redemptive Life Church to operate the program. Interestingly enough the Church's registered agent/ attorney, Keith James sits on the City's Commission. How's the program doing? How's the church doing? What happened to the federal dollars? Why is Keith James involved? Who's to Blame?
I know it's a local blame, but they misused federal tax dollars.
Mike McCoy and Deanna Reeder discuss the latest political happenings in the City of Moreno Valley. On tonight's show we will recap the last City Council meeting and mention the next meeting is a joint meeting with the City Council and MVUDS. There is no posted agenda at this time. We will also discuss campaign signs, the most recent sign vandalism case and whether the anti-recall signs helped or hurt the anti-recall effort. Money in politics and a constitutional amendment to overturn the Citizens's United Supreme Court Case. Also how social media has made changes in how political information is disseminated. We will also give you a little background on the series of candidate interviews and the rules. Roy Bleckert will be a guest on tonight's show and he wants to tell you why he is against Measure M. I have asked the pro Measure M side to be a guest for next week's show and explain why they are in support. This is a link to the bond measure language http://www.mvusd.net/apps/pages/index.jsp?uREC_ID=24969&type=d&pREC_ID=530767
Link to MVUSD's budget http://www.mvusd.net/ourpages/auto/2011/6/1/55610534/2013-2014%20Budget.pdf
Interview with Glenn Jacobs Moreno Valley District 2 City Council Candidate. His Facebook page is Glenn Jacobs for Moreno Valley City Council.
Interview with Donovan Saadiq, Moreno Valley City Council District 5 Candidate.
Donovan's campaign website is http://friendsofdonovansaadiqforthe5thdistrict.yolasite.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (281 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (30 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (22 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (15 chatters)
- RadioItahuka (13 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (13 chatters)
- DerekLambert (12 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (12 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (11 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (11 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Pet World Radio (10 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (9 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (8 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (4 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (4 chatters)
- LCS (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- Ice Cream Convos (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- Truedalyph radio (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- SmartMarkRadio (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Harold Sutton (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase0 (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- Two Sides Of The Story Productions (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (1 chatters)
- Steves segments (1 chatters)
- SURN Host (1 chatters)
- Survival Radio Christian Network (0 chatters)
- Addam from Adam (0 chatters)