SORT BY Relevancy
On this edition of Carson's Corner, we welcome advocates from the election boycott movement, Terri Lee, Danny Haiphong, and Chris Driscoll. Terri was the co-coordinater of the Campaign to Boycott the 2012 Presidential Election. Danny is a blogger for Black Agenda Report and the author of “Making the Case for an Election Boycott: Why the Left Should Refrain from US Imperialism's Electoral Charade.” Chris was the media director and spokesperson for the 2008 Ralph Nader campaign for president and the 2006 Populist Party candidate for governor of Maryland.
Since the 1950s Americans increasingly stoped voting. Even in the historic 2008 Obama election with a record number of African Americans and youth turning out, only 58 percent voted. In non-presidential Congressional elections, less than 40 percent vote. While voting advocates charge apathy and lazyness, most nonvoters say they are fed up with a currupt government and elections with no reasonable choice. In recent elections, non-voters have been the majority, and if they had been a political party, would have been by far the largest party in America.
The loss of faith in the government is not only reflected in low voter turnout; the most recent Gallop Poll found only 7 percent have a positive view of Congress.
Laws restricting third party participation, an elections system that favors money over votes, a two-party system that has no room for any other than the official liberal and conservative ideologies, a Supreme Court that protects the right of billionaires to buy elections and politicians. Why bother, the majority of Americans ask as they throw their hands up in exasperation with a system that just doesn't work for them.
Our guests will be discussing how a group of dedicated activists are working to turn this American majority into a powerful, vocal movement to forge change and bring about a genuine democracy.
THE BOYCOTT RALLY CONTINUES THROUGHOUT NOVEMBER, AGAINST AN INTERNATIONAL SECULAR ORGANIZATION WHOSE AGENDA IS TO CLOSE DOWN 40 CHURCHES IN BOSTON, FOR ROCK-N-ROLL,, AND ACTIVITIES THAT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH GOD, NOT CONSIDERING THAT GOD SAID, IN EXODUS 20::8- "REMEMBER THE SABBATH, AND KEEP IT HOLY."
Why is one of the largest autism organizations in the United States being boycotted by the Autistic Community and their Allies? Join AWN Radio on this first day of Autism Acceptance Month as we discuss the reasons for the Boycott Autism Speaks campaign with guests Kimberly Steiner, Autistic Activist; and Parent Advocate, Beth Ryan. Both Kimberly and Beth are actively leading and participating in this grass roots initiative.
We're broadcasting live, and taking your calls at (347) 237-4932. Our chat room will be open throughout the show as well!
Show times: 10:00 am PST, 11:00 am MST, 12:00 CST, 1:00 pm EST (Scheduled times are USA zones. To determine when our live show will broadcast outside the U.S., go to WorldTimeServer.com.
Welcome to the Nat'l Ministry of Agriculture! Your Host Dr. Ridgely Muhammad and Sister Anne Muhammad will have as their guests Black Farmers from Mississippi who will meet organizers of th Blackout (Boycott) movement to discuss how the NOIMOA Farm Marketing Coordinators can help Black people find Black farmers to purchase food from as they stop buying groceries at white owned stores.
To hear the show on August 30, 2014 at 8:00pm eastern time dial-into the studio at 347-945-5454 or you may come into our chatroom by clicking http://www.blogtalkradio.com/noimoa
To our great audience we look forward to your participation in the show. To visit our Muhammad Farms visit our website at http://www.noimoa.com and to make a doantion click Programs, then click Blogtalkradio (BTR). If you have any questions contact our provider and program engineer at email@example.com.
Our German Ancestry
Hosted by: Robert Schlattmann
Jews did 911 and it is just that simple. There is so much information available on the Internet to support that statement that you would have to be deaf, blind and stupid not to understand, or maybe you waste too much of your time watching TV or listening to the radio.
It is time to start an international boycott of the jew. They control almost everything in our societies, so it should be relatively easy. Start with magazines, newspapers, radio, television, movies and music.
Stop buying print material - it is all lies and propaganda anyway. Turn off the radio and TV. Stop going to the movies and do not buy music from jew companies. Go to the library for your books and avoid buying books from jew authors and publishers.
If you have the discipline, either quit drinking liquor entirely or drastically reduce your consumption. The same applies to cigarettes, soda, sweets, snacks and junk food. At the very least, you will be healthier and have more money in your pocket. I have already done all of these things and I intend to do more. I also support my own people at trutube.tv with a small contribution from the money I saved from my boycott of the filthy jews. That is how much I love my people. What will you do?
According to Winnie Mandela, neither Jennifer Hudson, Terrence Howard nor any other producer of the movie Winnie Mandela interviewed her for the movie. Therefore, we should boycott the movie because it is not reflective of her life story; thy disrespected her and did not seek her input and it fails to give an honest account of the events. Also, in light of the recent allegations concerning Mr. Howard and his estrange wives, should he play Nelson Mandela?
Jennifer Lopez and Springsteen have both refrained from playing Israel in 2012. The Tuneyards of Canada cancelled their gig. Jacques Ranciére cancelled his speaking tour at Tel Aviv univ. CAT POWER used twitter to cancel her gig in Tel Aviv.
The Pains of Being Pure at Heart announce they will not play Israel.
Listen for more amazing news!
Join us this week as the GCL Crew sits down to discuss both sides of the Grambling State Football Team boycott. What's the future of the program's sports teams? Will other HBCU's experience similar declines due to the arms race that is now college football? Were the student-athletes right to stage a boycott or should they have used other means to get their message across.
Tune in at 7pm EST on Wednesday as the co-hosts discuss this, the NCAA's sanctions for the University of Miami, Manning vs Luck Part I, the 2013-14 NBA General Manager survey, and much more.
Four months ago one of our Marines, a war hero, a man that went and killed for our president is still rotting in a Mexican jail and not a peep out of this administration has come to his defense.
Mexico has proved to no longer be our "Friendly Neighbor" Don't travel there, don't buy any of their produce or any other product that comes from Mexico.
If our government wont do anything, then its up to the American people.
Tune in every weeknight at 8:00pm to 10:00pm to hear The Captain unlock his treasure chest of opinions and ideas, facing all matters of Constitutional Freedom.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (71 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (60 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (35 chatters)
- The Portal (28 chatters)
- SHRAonair (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (20 chatters)
- susun weed (15 chatters)
- FFToolbox (14 chatters)
- HOV Radio (10 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (10 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (10 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (8 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (7 chatters)
- Sports Card Live (7 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (6 chatters)
- Hidden Wisdom Radio (6 chatters)
- Fins Radio (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Rick Moran (4 chatters)
- SAGE Radio (4 chatters)
- Texas Conflict Coach (4 chatters)
- 64403 (4 chatters)
- WE RESISTERS RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Yehudah Project (4 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (4 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Body of Christ (3 chatters)
- BC Interruption Radio (3 chatters)
- Divine Goddess Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (3 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (2 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (2 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Angel Heart Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The Love Channel Show (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (2 chatters)
- The Madden Voice (1 chatters)
- thedean (1 chatters)
- WitchTalk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- YPI Consultants LLC (1 chatters)
- Turn 5 LIVE (1 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (1 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (1 chatters)
- carsonscorner (1 chatters)
- A Christian Perspective (1 chatters)
- 4th Inches Show (1 chatters)
- 63289 (1 chatters)
- Cynde Meyer (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- ElijahFireRadio (1 chatters)
- EMONSTA (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (1 chatters)
- Jeff Coats X Pitboss Waterfowl (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Open Talk with Les Jackson (1 chatters)
- Positively Incorrect (1 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (1 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- MBN (1 chatters)
- Fulfilled Dynamics (0 chatters)
- American Statesman (0 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (0 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (0 chatters)