SORT BY Relevancy
The term "Baby Boy" is defined as a young man that has not mentally developed into a man yet and still plays childish games. This term was depicted in a movie by John Singleton with the same name title. This Thursday we wil discuss this topic and talk about men who make the claim to be a man but carry themselves like a boy. Also join us as we discuss the recent shooting death of Walter L. Scott by Officer Michael T. Slater.
On this week's ScreenPicks Movie Show, we review two new films. First, we look at Age of Adeline starring Blake Lively and Harrison Ford. Then we'll review Little Boy with Emily Watson.
1. What Are His Priorities?: A man does first what needs to be done, but a boy does only what he wants to do.
2. Does He Have Goals?: “The man is aiming at a goal; the boy is drifting aimlessly.”
3. How Responsible Is He?: Men make and keep commitments, boys don’t.
4. How Does He Refer to You?: Boys want a “wifey.” Men want a “wife.”
6. Does He Have a Strong Work Ethic?: Boys consume. Men produce.
7. Can You Trust Him?: You can put your trust in a man. Your trust is always lost with a boy.
8. Is He Serious About His Future?: Boys chase girls and women. Men chase family.
9. What Is His Purpose?: Boys exist in stagnation. Men embrace change.
We will discuss the direction of the group and the introduction of membership dues starting in 2014!! This is also the start of a committed series of radio shows that will expand the discussions that happen on the page!!!!
Hosted By:::Chris Big Daddy Sr. 443-416-3000
Whoever said growing up was easy when you're gay and Mormon? Steven Fales incredible one man play, "Confessions of a Mormon Boy" tells the story of his life growing up, getting married, having kids, and ultimately coming to terms with himself and his sexuality.
You'll hear a fun interview with this multi-talented superstar on tonight's show! So tune in. And share the broadcast!
Check out Steven's Blog by clicking here!
Like Steven's Facebook Fan page by clicking here!
Buy Steven's CD on iTunes by clicking here!
Buy TICKETS to Steven's show "Confessions of a Mormon Boy" at the Zephyr Theater in Los Angeles for this week's show by clicking here!
"Steven Fales is easily among the best, if not the best, solo performers in the business."--BroadwayWorld.com
“If Marge Simpson met Dolly Parton and went dancing with Ziggy Stardust, it wouldn’t come close to what you’ll see. Why now…why not? Why me…who else?” said Boy George. In this episode, Nicholas Snow breaks news of a new reality show starring the 80's pop music icon.
Boy George and Bunim/Murray Productions (BMP), producers of longstanding reality franchises Real World, Project Runway and Keeping Up with the Kardashians, are partnering with Boy George’s Manager Paul Kemsley and award-winning producer Cindy Cowan to develop a reality docu-series chronicling the icon’s move from London to Los Angeles.
Follow Nicholas on Twitter and Facebook to be alerted at the start of live broadcasts!
WELCOME TO THE ONE AND ONLY BITCH BOY RADIO NETWORK WITH YOUR HOST WHITE TITTY TRASH..I WILL BITCH ABOUT ANYTHING..SPORTS...CURRENT EVENTS..WOMEN..BAD FOOD...GOOD AND BAD SEX..NFL TALK..MLB TALK..RIPPING ON ANYONE I PLEASE..I AM THE BITCH OUT THERE PEOPLE..LEFT OT RIGHT..DOES NOT MATTER..I AM HERE 4 THE LONG HAUL BABY..NO ONE CAN BITCH LIKE ME..NO ONE..TWEET THE SHOW..TELL YOUR BUDDYS..YOUR GIRL FRIENDS...LET'S BITCH PEOPLE...SHALL WE PUNKS..SURE..LET'S BITCH
The mission of the Boy Scouts of America is to prepare young people to make ethical and moral choices over their lifetimes by instilling in them the values of the Scout Oath and Law.
On my honor I will do my best
To do my duty to God and my country
and to obey the Scout Law;
To help other people at all times;
To keep myself physically strong,
mentally awake, and morally straight.
A Scout is:
Listen in and find out about all the exciting things going on in this fabulous program... and find out how YOU can be a Friend of Scouting!
Join Host Live Chats
- TXHXOXRX MINISTRY RADIO NETWORK (14 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (9 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (8 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (7 chatters)
- Love Law Character Development (5 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (4 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (3 chatters)
- Wake Up Radio (3 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (2 chatters)
- Dads of Great Students (1 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (1 chatters)
- Naked Departure Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Rewrite Your Story (1 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (1 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (1 chatters)