SORT BY Relevancy
Discussion of the boxing world straight up with no twists. Wilkins Santiago & Sean McCarthy are schedueld to appear. Wilkins is a young fighter on the rise. He is starting to get attention, sponsers & fights. He will join us to discuss his next hurdle in the ring. Sean McCarthy is a great story that only the sport of boxing can produce, and be proud of. Also boxing minds John Raspanti & Frank Zhong will join us to talk about the past boxing weekend. Just how good is Gennady Golovkin? Stay tuned to hear what these great men have to say. Boxing News.
Rod Salka returns to Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to give his thoughts on the Danny Garcia fight and what he could have done differently.Salka openly tells what he was thinking in the ring that night and gives the details on his next fight which will be November 14th on Fox Sports.Also, Salka breaks down what his friend Steven Upsher has to do to beat Andre Berto September 6 on the Adrien Broner vs Emmanuel Taylor undercard and if we would ever see Salka working corners when his fight career is over.
Yahoo Boxing Reporter Kevin Lole joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to give his thoughts on the aftermath of the Danny Garcia-Rod Salka fight as well as the possibility of Garcia now taking on Lamont Peterson to unify the Light Welterweight titles later in the year.Lole also goes over Shawn Porter defending his IBF Welterweight Title against the U.K.'s Kell Brook and what to expect when Chris Algieri takes on Manny Pacquiao in China.Finally Lole breaks down Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana 2 and what the possible surprise Floyd has promised the boxing world could be after this fight.
This is a spontaneous Episode brought to you by the demanding public. The boxing fan, Hardcore the diehard whatever you young guys call it these days, The point is this, twitter was on fire today with this topic and let's be honest 140 isn't enough when talking boxing especially when talking super fights. Ok ok i know isn't a super fight to us here in the states but that's what our fellow boxing brothers across the pond according to them, They say it would be just as big as Froch v Groves II in Wembley selling out 80,000 fans. Well if thats the case maybe they have an arguement, but does Khan deserve a shot?We will with out a shadow of a doubt be taking live calls on air from you the voice of the people. Call 646-478-3068 to voice your opinion, remember you can voice your opinion in writing by becoming part of the team and writing for the site contact Victor Salazar at Theboxingvoice@yahoo.com Be sure to subscribe to us on YouTube and Blogtalk in order to receive one email a few minutes before we go live. Stay up to date on the sport you love by following us on Twitter @Thaboxingvoice for the most recent news in the boxing world.
OtG's Heavyweights of BOXiNG Talk with Nino Celic and Irish Paddy Cronan, features the most compelling talk on the sport's open division. Skip the scales and head straight into the OtG ring with this OtG Europe combo.
ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG's Central European Correspondent, Nino Celic is the region's most prolific boxing writer, having served as Editor-in-Chief of Germany's two largest boxing websites. Irish Paddy Cronan is ONTHEGRiND BOXiNG's Western European Correspondent, an international player with a watchful eye on the worldwide boxing scene. Join this OtG Europe tandem for talk that packs a heavyweight punch - ONTHEGRiND. If you'd like Nino and the Paddy. to share your questions or comments on an upcoming episode, call the OtG Punch Line 24/7 at (818) 574 1776.
Mauricio Herrera returns to Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his latest win last month against Johan Perez.Herrera won in impressive fashion and is now set up for another big name opponent or world title shot.We go over possible opponents with Herrera that have been rumored such as Thomas Dulorme,Zab Judah and a rematch with Ruslan Provodnikov which would be a great fight especially now that both fighters are more known and they have a history which includes a win by Herrera over Ruslan on Friday Night Fights a few years ago.Herrera also gives his opinion on Danny Garcia's win over Rod Salka and what he thinks of Garcia taking on a smaller opponent instead of giving him a rematch and if a rematch will ever happen in the future.Finally Herrera gives his Mayweather vs Maidana prediction to close out the interview.
BehindTheGloves.Com CEO and reporter Michelle Joy Phelps joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss her boxing reporter career and website.As a model, Michelle was featured in magazines such as FHM and Maxim but always wanted to be involved in boxing as well.Michelle tells how she went from a fan of boxing and covering it as a hobby to being all over boxing media online today.Phelps also discusses the pros and cons of being a women/model reporter in boxing and what she has planned for herself and her behindthegloves.com brand in the future.
Zachary Ochoa joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio days before his next fight August 9 at The Barclays Center in Brooklyn.Ochoa speaks about the change of opponents just days ahead of this fight as well as his thoughts on The Barclays Center becoming his home for future fights in Brooklyn.Ochoa also talks about the main event on the car pitting Rod Salka vs Danny Garcia and Danny Jacobs going for a World Title on the same night.
Frank Galarza joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to preview his upcoming fight September 20 at The Resorts World Casino in Queens.Galarza is 14-0-2 and gaining steam with impressive performance after impressive performance.With two appearances of ShoBox already this year, Galaza is becoming a popular fighter with the fans with his skills in the ring and all action style.In this interview, Galarza goes over what he sees himself doing going into 2015 as well as giving us a few predictions for Mayweather vs Maidana and Pacquiao vs Algieri.
Team Malignaggi and Team Sugarboy cornerman Peter Sferrazza joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio for his monthly checkin to go over everything going on in the world of boxing.Sferazza never holds back and tells it like it is always.Topics discussed this month are.....
1. Junior '''Sugarboy" Younan's last performance
2. The Lara vs Canelo decision
3. Cotto vs Canelo next?
4. Mayweather vs Maidana official
5. The Maidana glove controversy
6. Chris Algieri vs Manny Pacquiao signed
7. Kell Brook vs Shawn Porter
8. Danny Garcia vs Rod Salka
9.Bermane Stiverne vs Deontay Wilder
10. Daniel Geale vs GGG
11. Gamboa's loss to Crawford
12. Are there too many PPV's in boxing now?
Randall Bailey joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio to discuss his desire to get back in the world title hunt ASAP.Bailey makes his case as to why he deserves to get a shot at fighters such as Keith Thurman,Andre Berto and Josesito Lopez.With a record like Bailey has and world titles on his resume, it is hard to disagree with the fact that Bailey should at least be in the mix.With only one fight since his loss to Devon Alexander in 2012, Bailey also talks about the politics of boxing and why it prevents common sense fights from happening.
Jeff Mayweather joins Team LeftJab Boxing Radio for his monthly check-in to discuss the official signing of Floyd Mayweather vs Marcos Maidana 2.Jeff goes over what he thinks will happen in the rematch as well as the controversies surrounding the fight including the glove issue.Mayweather also discusses Adrien Broner's possible September fights which may include Lucas Matthysse or John Molina Jr and much more.Jeff will join Team LeftJab Boxing Radio every month to break down the latest in boxing especially Floyd and The Money Team.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (496 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (126 chatters)
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (53 chatters)
- reactionariez (23 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (21 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (17 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (15 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- Red vs Blue (12 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (11 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (11 chatters)
- Omega Man (10 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (8 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (7 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (6 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (6 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (4 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- DVAS 2 RADIO (4 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (3 chatters)
- Do ChimeIn (3 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (3 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- Top Star Hip Hop Radio (3 chatters)
- WARRIORS IN CHRIST (3 chatters)
- EmilioDiaz (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Aquarian Radio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (2 chatters)
- Political T and T (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- KeyWestGrind (1 chatters)
- DONT PLAY RADIO (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)