SORT BY Relevancy
Are you ready to bring out your Glamourous Diva! For as long as she can remember, Lisa Fleet has loved the feel of a camera. Lisa is an award winning, published photographer. Over the last few years, Lisa has continuously established a presence within the boudoir photography community. With her creative eye for sexy and many satisfied clients, she is quickly becoming the premiere boudoir photographer in the Maryland area.
2012 is all about getting and keeping the sexy in the relationship and on this show that is exactly what the DIvas are talking about. Join Erika and Robin as they sit down and discuss the ever so popular boudoir photo shoot with special guest Olesha Haskett from Oh! Boudoir Photography.
Tonight we're talking about how to Bring Up Your Sexy with Boudoir Photography. Sachiko Harding is the resident corset and sex toy expert at VaVaVooom in Asheville and the owner of VaVaVooom Studio Productions. As a stylist for many boudoir photography shoots, she has seen first hand how empowering it can be to have yourself photographed in this sultry way. Learn how to find a photographer, overcome shyness, what to wear, how to take ama teur shots with your loved one, and more.
Hello Everyone!Who is ready to have a fun little talk with your favorite hostess with the hostess and owner of The Boudoir's Jodie Lynn.Have some fun talking dressup with us.
Angela of WhirlieGirlPhotography.com, a Cape Coral, FL based boudoir & pinup photographer, briefly goes over what this new radio channel is about. What kinds of topics will be covered, such as posing, location and clothing tips as well as new trends and old classics in the boudoir genre.
We will also go over guest speakers that will appear in the future with further tips, such as hairstyling and makeup application and more.
Join us in our first radio broadcast and learn a little bit about what we do and how to help you become even more prepared for your upcoming boudoir session!
Ali and Vlad get in the conversation without Damien this week and discuss Vlad's epiphany about the peace and power that can be derived from just sitting on the toilet, Ali's frustration and anger over the events taking place in Baltimore after the murder of Freddie Gray and the occupation of black neighborhoods by the police since The Crack Era began, the media's role in creating a narrative that doesn't necessarily reflect the reality of the situation, and the social media response to the Bruce Jenner interview. All this and more. Check it out.
Follow on Twitter @dlemoncomedy @mrmuhammad @LaughingVlad and @StandUpNYLabs
Watch live on DailyMotion, Tuesdays at 6:00pm: www.dailymotion.com/video/x2hj1sj_s…y-labs-live_fun
Keep up with the conversation on Facebook: www.facebook.com/intheconversation
Check out all the other podcasts on this network at www.StandUpNYLabs.com
Join me as I chat with Molly Marie from www.boudieshorts.com We will be discussing how a well worded client questionnaire can help set the tone for boudoir clients.
Season 3 Premiere:
In our season premier, we introduce to you co-editors Shakirah Bourne and Juliette Maughan who compiled the scintillating anthology "Senseisha: Memoirs of the Caribbean Woman." Come join us in the boudoir as the authors talk about the insemination, gestation, and birth of this anthology which explores the experiences of Caribbean women through the lens of the sensual. We're bound to break both taboos and hymens this Sunday!
Tiffany McKinney is a professional makeup artist and beauty educator based in Maryland and is also the proprietor of Tiffany’s Glam Suite, LLC, a full service Beauty Suite in which clients have an array of exquisite makeup, skin care services and a variety of beauty and fashion accessories at their fingertips. She is a MAC Pro artist and a self taught makeup artist with 10 years of experience in various aspects of makeup artistry such as beauty, fashion, runway, media, print and bridal. Tiffany has been very fortunate to train under some of the industry’s top
Makeup Artist such as Celebrity Makeup Artist’s Renny Vasquez and Alexandra Butler to name a few.
Tiffany has been privileged to work on a vast array of projects with clients including:
? New Year New You Beauty Workshop
? Curvy Boudoir by MLAW
? Milton Lawrence Photography
? Derrick Thomas Photography
? Lyfesavers Campaign
? Making Memories on Purpose
? Jazz Saxophonist Corinthia Cromwell CD Project Photoshoot
? Corinthia Cromwell Live CD Release
? 2013 Bridal Expo/ Fashion Show
? Whitney Houston Tribute Concert
? Beauty Shield App Promotional Campaign
? 3D in Motion Dance Fest
? Team Free Experience Concert
? Women Of Impact
? Bond (Bringing on New Direction Inc.)
? Oh Gospel Musical, The Evolution of Praise, Worship & Song
? Lucinda Cross Vision Board Party
Welcome welcome welcome to this taping of ''Entransed with Bambie''.Please give a warm welcome to Jodie Lynn.She is proud owner of ''The Boudoir'' UK and L.A.'s best dressing services.Want to get a makeover?Model,go shopping and out for some drinks?Check her services out!You can't go wrong feel like a superstar with Jodie Lynn today. http://www. www.theboudoirla.com
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (80 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (55 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (27 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (26 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (15 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (11 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- the LMC Radio Network (10 chatters)
- in5d (10 chatters)
- Do Tha Knowledge Radio (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (6 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- magnetscrystalsandpyramids (5 chatters)
- Nite Callers Bigfoot Radio (5 chatters)
- LiveParanormal History FM (4 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (4 chatters)
- allah team (4 chatters)
- Chocolate Sity (3 chatters)
- AverageBlackMan (3 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (3 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (3 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (3 chatters)
- Ra Sekhi Radio (3 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- entertainment-music-promotion- (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (2 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (2 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (2 chatters)
- Vibe Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Witch School (1 chatters)
- WMLR- MOOR LIFE RADIO (1 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (1 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (1 chatters)
- American Statesman (1 chatters)
- Books Life and Stuff (1 chatters)
- KRBN News Talk (1 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries Friends (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Somethin 4 the Fellas (1 chatters)