SORT BY Relevancy
Although the FDA recently approved Botox for treating crows feet, Botox has been used "off label" in this area for years. Join us for a frank discussion on Botox, with San Francisco Board Certified Plastic Surgeon, Dr. Roy Kim. We'll explore the the world of Botox. How long does Botox last? Can you make it last longer? How do you know if you've had too much Botox; How to pick an injector. We'll also dispel some common myths. Dr. Kim holds an undergraduate degree from Georgetown University, an MD from the University of Pittsburgh and has performed general surgery residency at University of Chicago Medical School as well as a Plastic Surgery residency at Wayne State University. He is a Diplomate of the American Board of Plastic Surgery. Dr. Kim is a member of the American Society of Plastic Surgeons, The American Society for Aesthetic Plastic Surgery, and the California Society of Plastic Surgeons.
Our Quest to Fight Wrinkles Continues with an array of procedures on the menu and more exciting addtions to come.
San Francisco Dermatologist, Dr. Vic Narurkar discusses the many options available for facial contouring, and what exciting treatments are currently in trials.
Vic A Narurkar MD, FAAD, a past president of the American Society of Cosmetic Dermatology and Aesthetic Surgery and co-director of the Cosmetic Boot Camp LLC is an internationally recognized board certified dermatologist and fellowship trained dermatologic surgeon
In 2000, he was invited to join the premier cosmetic dermatology practice of Dr Kathy Fields in San Francisco and now has built a successful practice with an international clientele, limited entirely to cosmetic dermatology. He is a pioneer of several cosmetic procedures used worldwide and principal investigator for several groundbreaking clinical trials for injectable fillers including Juvederm Voluma XC trial, neuromodulators and energy based devices. Selected as one of the “Best Doctors In America,” he has been featured in the Wall Street Journal, New York Times, Business 2.0, CNN, NBC, ABC, CBS, Fox, Allure, Vogue, Prevention, Shape and Ladies Home Journal.
1. Updates from Diane [7:14]
2. Liz’s updates [10:35]
3. Considering Botox and fillers [13:30]
4. Responding to coworker’s negativity about gluten-free [20:09]
5. Ways to help minimize effects of pesticide exposure [28:11]
6. How to practice nutritional therapy in a state with restrictions [34:02]
7. Nutrition response testing [42:59]
8. When food is restricted in the work setting [49:06]
Redefining aging is the subject of The Halli Casser-Jayne Show, Talk Radio for Fine Minds, Wednesday, January 23, 3 pm ET when Halli and her guests explore a new definition of aging. It’s 2013 and growing older isn’t what it used to be. Aging is now for the YOUNG at heart. With our guests Esther Kane, MSW; Marc Middleton and Bill Schaeffer hosts, writers and producers of Growing Bolder; Phoebe Baker Hyde author of The Beauty Experiment, and dentist and Botox queen Dr. Patsy Blake founder of Goddess2go.com we will iron out the wrinkles of maturing, exploring a new grace and style – aging esteem – to the aging process.
Esther Kane has a Masters in Social Work, is a Canadian psychotherapist, and author of three self-help books for women. Her upcoming book is How to Midwife Your Midlife in a Youth-Obsessed Culture in which she strives to help men and women navigate midlife in a healthy and empowering way. Marc Middleton is Founder and CEO of Bolder Broadcasting and Bolder Media Group. Marc is an award-winning reporter and author who is a featured blogger on active lifestyle for Huffington Post. He speaks regularly on marketing to boomers, discussing the power of storytelling and positive aging. Bill Shafer is a broadcast veteran of nearly three decades. He has been a news anchor, sportscaster and field reporter and is now Executive Vice President of Bolder Media Group. Phoebe Baker Hyde articles have appeared in the Los Angeles Times and the New York Times. Her debut memoir, The Beauty Experiment has been written up in The Boston Globe, Salon.com, and The New York Post. She recently appeared on The Katie Couric show. The book recounts the year she abandoned all beauty products in the quest to discover her inner beauty. The Halli Casser-Jayne Show is Talk Radio for Fine Minds and Lovers of Aging with Style!
NASIA DEE DROPS HER THIRD EDITION OFF INTERSCOPE DIGITAL/NEWJAK ENT HOSTED BY STACK UP DJS HER SQUAD. LOOK FOR MORE @nasiadee93 If Like what u hear Tonight Please Click on da link an down load it Today Lets Break Records.
Are you considering a cosmetic procedure, but not sure what to expect?
Paula spills the beans on her experiences getting Botox, dermal fillers, and a lower face-lift! Hear what it’s really like to be injected, what recovery can be like, how results may vary, and how to choose the cosmetic corrective procedures that are right for you.
Get more advice on cosmetic procedures & other beauty concerns at PaulasChoice.com!
Join us for a night of real conversation and talk.
BEAUTY IS SLEEP; SLEEP BEAUTY...
SLEEP cannot be compromised. It is essential to beauty and health.
Pick-Up the mirror...do you see a wrinkle or wrinkles that weren't there a week ago. What could have changed in your life, could it be you're not getting enough SLEEP.
There is no quick fix to getting enough SLEEP, it's mandatory. Considering botox between the eyebrows...can help fake it in the short term to look rested but it does not address the root of the problem.
There is no magic formula to getting enough SLEEP, it's relative and you have to design a plan that works for you.
Fall in love with...etc.
Create a ritual...etc.
Anxiety is the...etc.
SLEEP is delicious...etc.
Three BFF's Davi Davenport, AJ Parker, and Terri Hicks come together to bring you the show of your life...
Davi Davenport, AJ Parker, and Dr. Terri Hicks have a thirty minute radio show/little teaser that will give women a lifetime of information... Nothing is off the table to talk about...
Other topics.. This week... Is it keeping secrets, or keeping people out your business.. Your thoughts..
Fashion, Love, Money, Sex, Marriage, Careers, Children, Masturbation, Hair Design, Nails, Forclosure, Music, Dating, Getting you life back after our children go to college, Switching Careers, Investing, Dating younger men, Cancer, Obesity, Going back to school, Prescription addictions, Drugs, Welfare, when is too Social Media a bad thing, Summer fun, Vacations, , Menopause, Real Estate, Food, Working Out, Bargain Shopping, Hair Weaves, Botox, Plastic Surgery, Dental Work, Safe Sex, Dating your ex,and MUCH MUCH MORE...
You tell us about a topic you want to hear about, and it's in the show.. This show is ALL about you, for you... REAL TALK REAL WOMEN...
GET THE BEST LASER AND THE MOST THOROUGH ANSWERS to your questions during todays show! Relax and enjoy the latest health and beauty news from our expert Cindy Ramunno.
Trust matters! No one should be able to notice that you've been injected for cosmetic reasons. It takes an artist to make it look natural. Dr. Werner of the Alpine Laser Clinic in Eagle, Colorado combines art and science to create the perfect, natural look for you.
Permanent hair removal and skin enhancement in a confidential setting:
205 E. Chambers Avenue
Eagle, CO 81631
Schedule your appointment online today: alpinelasereagle.com
During today's show owner/certified Laser Tech Cindy Ramunno will answer all your important questions, offer Free consultations and specials for our listeners! If you have unwanted hair you want removed - don't miss this show!
Doctors of the USA welcomes Dr. Gregory Buford, a nationally recognized expert on minimally invasive facial rejuvenation as well as the author of “Beauty and the Business”, to talk about the latest trend in body contouring. Listen in as he shares his latest program that he is launching for his body contouring which actually looks at the patient’s nutritional status before surgery to determine any unmet needs.
Dr. Gregory Buford has performed over 6000 procedures with liquid face lift products including BOTOX® and advanced dermal fillers, such as Juvederm®, Restylane®, Sculptra®, Radiesse® and Perlane®. Dr. Buford is recognized by Allergan as a Diamond BOTOX ® /Juvederm® Provider, signifying that he is ranked among the TOP 1% of BOTOX® injectors in the nation. In addition, he is a nationally recognized trainer for the Allergan Facial Portfolio (Juvederm/BOTOX/Latisse) and trains other medical practitioners in advanced injection techniques. Dr. Buford has been consistently recognized in the media for his Plastic Surgery expertise and has participated with resources including Vogue, E Online, ABC News, FOX News, EMedicine, and many others.
In addition to providing liquid face lift procedures, BEAUTY by BUFORD also performs the following five surgical procedures:
Tummy Tuck (abdominoplasty)
Eyelid Reshaping (blepharoplasty)
Follow him on Facebook, Pinterest and Linked In.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- John Baptist (103 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (25 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (24 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (22 chatters)
- Curious Times (20 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (19 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (15 chatters)
- DynastySoundtrack (14 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (14 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (14 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (12 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (12 chatters)
- Odwirafo (10 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (9 chatters)
- canadianglen (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Coach Khayr (8 chatters)
- MCMJimmy (8 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (7 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (7 chatters)
- Quagmire America (7 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (7 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (6 chatters)
- DDP Radio (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (6 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (5 chatters)
- Leslie Draper (5 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (5 chatters)
- sun752 (5 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (5 chatters)
- ISoMH Educational Network (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- The Ron and Don Show (4 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (4 chatters)
- illblogradio (4 chatters)
- David and Wes (4 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (4 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (4 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (4 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (4 chatters)
- patriots united (4 chatters)
- Promoting Positive Art Expressions (4 chatters)
- Nerdy 30s (4 chatters)
- Juneau Xena (4 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- BOLD MOVERS RADIO NETWORK (3 chatters)
- Dave in the City (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- BFD Fantasy Football (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- Dragon vs Dragon (2 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (2 chatters)
- Golden Rose Psychic Radio (2 chatters)
- KDCL Media (2 chatters)
- KLJN 107 7 (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- The Larry Love Show (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (2 chatters)
- Opulent Network (2 chatters)
- The Soon2BeCatLady Show (2 chatters)
- THE TAILGATE ZONE (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Yo Momma Black (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RLwRT (1 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (1 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- Interface (1 chatters)
- Delicious Talk (1 chatters)
- Diehard Sports Radio (1 chatters)