SORT BY Relevancy
In our previous episode, the Write Pack explored the Necessary Villain. Now, we explore how to avoid an easy trap many beginning—and even some veteran writers fall into—the boring hero. Heroes who seem able to conquer any villain, face the darkest elements of man and not bat an eye may have been the stable of fiction centuries ago, but now they are a sure cure for insomnia. What makes the hero of a story . . . a real yawn stimulator? Are there common traits?
Can you rehabilitate a boring hero? Is there a way to make the Superman hero in your story cry and bleed? Must they bleed? Why can’t they just get the treasure and be happy?
What must you do to make the Hero necessary to the story? Or is the hero nothing more than a literary version of the zombie ant?
You can find Write Pack Radio on Facebook, Twitter, Blog Talk Radio and iTunes.
Well folks, here we are sharing another boring Friday night. Let's face it, if any of us had something better to do, we wouldn't even be here!!! I can't even say that Felix and I get paid for this because we don't!!! Truth be told, Felix really "gets off" on this stuff, and I truly enjoy giving him a hard time!!! But we would like to hear what you have to say out there in "radio-land." Please call us at 646-595-3275. As always, make sure that your coffee cup is in your hand.
Well it's Friday night...Felix and Dr. Marc, as usual, have nothing better to do on a Friday night. So, they are broadcasting The Coffee Club Podcast, live, at 9pm ET. Why would you actually turn on the show and listen to those two old fools on a Friday night??? It's obvious that you are as pathetic as those two guys; let's face it!!! So get that cup of coffee out, add a little something extra to it and get ready for another boring Friday night. But wait, Felix just said something stupid as he frquently does that was really funny, and Dr. Marc, as usual, added his usual words of wisdom, and then, some guy called in at 646-959-3275, and he started talking about some really good stuff!!! Who knows, maybe it won't such a bad Friday night after all!!!
in Self Help
Thursday, April 24, 2014 @ 1 pm (CST) Healthy Mind & Body radio will present “The Tale of Three Turtles or How to Have an Extraordinarily Boring Life…
After 3 weeks for being ill, my voice has finally returned and I think I will be able to speak for a whole radio show without sounding like an accordion with a bullet hole in the bellows.
Hey You, Want to have a Extraordinarily Boring Life? I can tell you exactly how to do that… AND IT’S EASIER THAN YOU THINK IT IS…
Today I’m going to be talking about the # 1 LIFE KILLER… fear
You’ll notice that I said “fear” in small letters because it’s the little fears that do us in not the BIG ONES.
And of course, I may be giving a FEW SUGGESTIONS about how you can rid yourself of these small fears before they add up to a BORING YET UNIMAGINABLE LIFE.
INTERESTED? INTRIGUED? Ever so slightly curious? ... good
I’ll talk to you then
On Sunday, June 23 2013, I had great conversation with Andrea Boring of the Modern Catholic Mom blog about her conversion from Mormonism to Catholicism. This was actually a reversion story to the Catholic Church that her father brought the family into when she was a teenager.
Andrea Boring is a Catholic wife, mom, web designer, blogger and speaker. She has passion for sharing stories of blessings, miracles and reflections to bring fallen away Catholics home, bring new souls to the church and revitalize active Catholics. She resides in Mesa, Arizona, with her husband David, and twin 5 year olds, Hayden and Logan.
I’ve already had a number of great reviews of this show. Unfortunately, it got off to a rough start due to technical difficulties and ended about three minutes early, so you’ll hear two different starts of the podcast and end inconveniently. Nevertheless, I really think you’ll love it and draw from good fruit out of it. This is one conversion story that I believe everyone should hear.
Now that the Draft is over, NFL Rookie and Mini camps have opened, college players are getting arrested, which signals that the season is just around the corner yet still so far away.
This episode we will talk about camp injuries, Johnny goes to Vegas, and whatever the heck else we want to.
Tweet us your questions with #AskPick6 and we will answer them on the air!
Feel free to call and let your voice be heard (929) 477-1392!
today we have some topics to talk with you guys about. Boring sex, we all been there when the sex was so wack. Staying positive in camden, and also talk bout stds and what makes a healthy relationship. New music by camden's very own Cap Benson
The ame events, the same formats, the same locations, add to that the absense of the number one draw and fan favorites missing cuts, is there anything that can be done? Or, is it just a normal cycle?
The Down the Middle crew will have those dicsussions on the show tonight. We hope you will join us.
in Self Help
Matthew Lesko of http://leskofreeradio.com/ interviews Cathryn Lavery of http://calmtheham.com/ about one of her many brilliant art piece, The Filmography of Aircraft. It is a giant poster showcasing 100 years of Aviation in Film with 66 intricately detailed hand-illustrations from 1903 to the modern day. It certainly is a must-have for aircraft enthusiasts and people who simply love timeless art on paper.
Kickstarter Link: https://www.kickstarter.com/projects/cathryn/the-filmography-of-aircrafts
Fitness guru and Dating Advice Book Author Sabrina Rogers-Anderson joins "Upfront & Straightforward" Host Alan Roger Currie to discuss how men and women can improve their sex life, as well as to discuss her new book, "A Fantastic Sex Life ... and How to Get It!"
More on Sabrina Rogers-Anderson
A Fantastic Sex Life ... and How to Get It!! on Amazon.com
Alan Roger Currie on Amazon.com
Get the Audiobook version of Alan Roger Currie's 'Mode One'' book for FREE!
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (47 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (35 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (31 chatters)
- MHHS Eyes Wide Open (26 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- Curious Times (22 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (20 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (15 chatters)
- Odwirafo (13 chatters)
- thelordshour (11 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (11 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (10 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (10 chatters)
- The View from Montana (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (8 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (7 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (7 chatters)
- Dr DREAM and Laura Eisenhower (7 chatters)
- Cat Scratch Radio (7 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (7 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (7 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (7 chatters)
- Restoring Your Reality (6 chatters)
- SURN Host (6 chatters)
- Paranormal Horizons (6 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (5 chatters)
- Jay King Network (5 chatters)
- JakeyandTheAce (4 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (4 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (4 chatters)
- NDB Media (4 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Sherry Andrea (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (3 chatters)
- WARRIOR TALK RADIO (3 chatters)
- William Telltale (3 chatters)
- Winning America Back (3 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (3 chatters)
- Love Productions (3 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (3 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (3 chatters)
- The Underground Sex Show (3 chatters)
- Get Lifted Radio (2 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (2 chatters)
- InThePaint (2 chatters)
- EncouragingMomentsWithKeva (2 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (2 chatters)
- AACONS (2 chatters)
- AOW Productions (2 chatters)
- The Exchange (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Talking Smooth Jazz (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- ShayXRenae and Friends (2 chatters)
- Non Partisan Liberty For all (1 chatters)
- The Drop Night Show (1 chatters)
- Blasturthoughts (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- HomeTeam (1 chatters)
- Gamer Girls Radio (1 chatters)
- Exalted Nation of Truth (1 chatters)