SORT BY Relevancy
I have not done a broadcast in a long while and when I did...I just did about two of them. I am bored and just wanted to try this out plus just rant about what's going on. Nothing big really, just about the upcoming elections, the N.W.A. movie and what I read in 1 Corinthians 13. That is about it.
On tonight's episode of Love In The House, we will be discussing another interesting topic - Married, Bored and Lonely.
Being Married as we all know is good for companionship amongst other things. So, what happens when that same union makes you feel disconnected from the beauty therein?
What happens when you feel so Bored and Lonely in your marriage?
Could it be a sign of the end or just a phase?
Does it happen to every marriage?
What are the causes?
What are the consequences?
Can boredom and loneliness be avoided in a marriage?
How do you get back to that 'good and fun place'?
All of these and much more will be on TONIGHT'S EPISODE.
Remember, this show is designed with you in mind, so, invite your friends and family to listen in and be a part of the live discussion. Thanks
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (10 chatters)
- Robert Phoenix (9 chatters)
- churchfolk (5 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (4 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Earth Angels Radio (3 chatters)
- PsychicEnergyreaderbrenda (3 chatters)
- The Brian Craig Show (2 chatters)
- The Magic Happens (1 chatters)
- Rick Sterling (1 chatters)
- Maya Akai Presents (1 chatters)
- men empowered (1 chatters)
- Orlando Presentz (1 chatters)