SORT BY Relevancy
On tonight's episode of Love In The House, we will be discussing another interesting topic - Married, Bored and Lonely.
Being Married as we all know is good for companionship amongst other things. So, what happens when that same union makes you feel disconnected from the beauty therein?
What happens when you feel so Bored and Lonely in your marriage?
Could it be a sign of the end or just a phase?
Does it happen to every marriage?
What are the causes?
What are the consequences?
Can boredom and loneliness be avoided in a marriage?
How do you get back to that 'good and fun place'?
All of these and much more will be on TONIGHT'S EPISODE.
Remember, this show is designed with you in mind, so, invite your friends and family to listen in and be a part of the live discussion. Thanks
This episode is part of our JOYFUL ART OF BUSINESS™ series wherein we explore how to combine the positive benefits of our professional endeavors (“business”) with the overall positive emotional return on our efforts (“joy”). The act of engaging in professional endeavors, in any capacity (i.e., as an employee, employer, entrepreneur, contractor, volunteer, paid, full time, part time, intermittently, etc.) is an expression of our ideas and creative talents (“art”). In this episode we are exploring the specific topic of, “I am bored. Is this all there is to life?”
You are fortunate and know it. You have enough money to pay your bills and even afford a few nice “extra treats” at times (vacation, going out to dinner, etc.). Yet, you feel a nagging feeling as you wake up each day and do the same thing over and over again.
You are not sad. You are not ungrateful for this good life when so many people are trapped in famine, civil war, natural disasters and other horrible circumstances. You know that it is a wonderful gift to have the health you have, the work you have, the people you have in your life. Yet…you feel a sense of numbness with the repetitive days and nights. You feel embarrassed even to mention it, but, you are bored.
How can this happen? What does it even mean to be “bored?”
“Feeling weary because one is unoccupied or lacks interest in one’s current activity:” (Oxford Dictionary)
“One thing life has taught me: if you are interested, you never have to look for new interests. They come to you. ... All you need to do is to be curious, receptive, eager for experience. And there's one strange thing: when you are genuinely interested in one thing, it will always lead to something else.” - Eleanor Roosevelt
Are you really bored? Is this all there is to life? Let’s discuss!
Join Host Live Chats
- Cross Encounters (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- JoePrichRadio (18 chatters)
- HOV Radio (15 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (15 chatters)
- Ministry Of Agriculture (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (9 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (7 chatters)
- 64452 (7 chatters)
- Pine Ridge Warriors (6 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (5 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (4 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (3 chatters)
- Universal Radio (3 chatters)
- MnM Missing N Murdered (3 chatters)
- Daddy G (3 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (2 chatters)
- We Built That Network (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- Fins Radio (1 chatters)
- Donny C (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- C Maria Wall (1 chatters)
- Champion Talk (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Clocks Off Grudge Discussions (0 chatters)