SORT BY Relevancy
This show is to celebrate and promote the release of the first installment of the 3 part series of Author Polow Don's book CUT THROAT! We will be having a virtual meet and greet so everyone can get to know him and his work as well as contests and book giveawys!
You know what MUSIC is? God's little reminder that there's something else besides us in this universe; harmonic connection between all living beings, everywhere, even the stars. ~Robin Williams
“A Date with Destiny” is designed to help motivate, inspire and EMPOWER you to live your life in the highest context of love, peace and joy! It will help you to take a closer look within yourself and discover the great, “I AM” that dwells there. It will help you to have a better understanding of the Laws of the Universe-“God’s Laws,” and how it was designed just for YOU to have all you could ever want.
Tune in for "All Music Monday" and be uplifted and INSPIRED by music that soothes the soul and heals the heart.
To download a copy of my book: "Destiny Awaits; The Pouring out of Wisdom for Humanity to Drink" visit: https://lisasaunders1.selz.com
This week, Gerard Russell talks about “Heirs to Forgotten Kingdoms”; Alexandra Alter has news from the literary world; Phil Zuckerman discusses “Living the Secular Life”; and Gregory Cowles has best-seller news. Pamela Paul is the host.
Becky Book Club Talk Live Radio Show one of the greatest shows featuring Becky Book Club. Host Becky G. shares great reviews and interview and is aired on live radio. Come and be a part of the show as guest from around the world unfold their personal story on Becky Book Club.
The Author Incubator interview with Mind Museum (Philippines) curator and author Maria Isabel Garcia about the publishing of her book, Science Solitaire: Essays on Science, Nature, and Becoming Human.
Audio interview not available.
Read about Maria Isabel Garcia's experiences in publishing her first book here.
Becky Book Club is hostd by an avid reader who was inducted to her first book club as a sophomore in high school more than 4o years ago. Becky acquired a strong love affair with the written word at this tender age and has maintained that love affair until this present day. Becky joined her first book club all these years ago and never imagined she would grow up and host her own book club. Interviews and reviews are within the realm of this host reality and great pleasure comes from the success of a show well done. No subject matter is too hard or far off the radar of this great host
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (498 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (80 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (36 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (12 chatters)
- Tarhaka (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (8 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- Intuitive Guidance Lindsay Marino (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- MABIM (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- The Turbo Nerds0 (5 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- The Captain0 (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (2 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Aquatic Wetline (2 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (2 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- world street hip hop (1 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (1 chatters)
- Nur uz Zamaan Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)