SORT BY Relevancy
Join Angela Lauria of The Author Incubator as she interviews Gestalt Organizational Development Practitioner, Certified Professional Facilitator, Evidence Based Coach Certified Management Accountant Maxine Attong about the publishing of her book, Change or Die - The Business Process Improvement Manual.
Join Angela Lauria of The Author Incubator as she interviews Holistic Health Practitioner and Motivational Speaker Susan D. Wedgewood- Goudy about the publishing of her book, The Journey From Fear To Love Is Shorter Than YOU Think.
in Self Help
My name is Walter B. Biondi (Walt Biondi, pronounced Bee-on-dee) I'm a bestselling author of Jeremiah's Tale and my awaited newest suspense novel, The Promiscuous Puppeteer (Tate Publishing) will debut, nationally and internationally, on August 12.
* I traded filthy torn clothes for a 3 piece suit and a tuxedo;
* I traded a park bench, bed of leaves, and a jail cell, for a coveted executive corner office suite and international travel;
* I traded being victimized by criminals and crooked cops for overseeing massive Federal law enforcement missions;
* I traded a 9th grade education (never having attended the 10th, 11th or 12th grades), for a university B.A. degree (with honors).
* I traded life on the brink and stealing bread to exist (as in Jean ValJean in Les Miserables,) for a life of success, comfort, privilege and abundance.
* I went from hiding from street cops to meeting with the heads of local, state, Federal and international law enforcement agencies and receiving the
President's Distinguished Federal Senior Executive Award.
My last book, entitled Jeremiah's Tale, was a bestseller in 2009 and in 2013. It is a story, as told by a chance observer. Please go to his link to learn more about Walter.
Rachel Thompson is the author of the award-winning Broken Pieces, as well as two additional humor books, A Walk In The Snark and Mancode: Exposed. She owns BadRedhead Media, creating effective social media and book marketing campaigns for authors. Her articles appear regularly in The Huffington Post, The San Francisco Book Review (BadRedhead Says…), 12Most.com, bitrebels.com, BookPromotion.com, and Self-Publishers Monthly. Rachel is the creator and founder of #MondayBlogs and #SexAbuseChat. She hates walks in the rain, running out of coffee, and coconut. She lives in California with her family.
Author Contact Information:
Author Site: rachelintheoc.com
BadRedhead Media Site: badredheadmedia.com
Twitter (Business): @BadRedheadMedia
Join Host Live Chats
- King Jordan TALK SHOW (57 chatters)
- Ms Blue (45 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (35 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (12 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (11 chatters)
- Brian Treybig (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (8 chatters)
- Thirdphaseofmoon UFO Sightings (6 chatters)
- Auntie Kim Ber Lee From Vine (4 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (4 chatters)
- AngelBlueEyes (3 chatters)
- OPWR (3 chatters)
- Ron Reck (3 chatters)
- The Psychic Cow (2 chatters)
- Crankhouse Radio (2 chatters)
- Hall Issachar Ministries (2 chatters)
- Who Do You Think You Are (2 chatters)
- The Wrong to View Rendezvous (1 chatters)
- Sweetenginesounds (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)