SORT BY Relevancy
Julie Schoerke - guest: Marketing and publicity expert will be sharing tips that can help any author transform their marketing efforts into a stellar performance. This 20 year veteran has worked for some of the largest traditional publishers such as Boyd Mills Press, authors from Random House, Crown Publishing and Thomas Nelson. Here is your opportunity to connect with a someone that has been in the field of traditional and new media services.
Paula Cappa is a published short story author, novelist, and freelance copy editor. Her short fiction has appeared in Smoke Long Quarterly, Every Day Fiction, Fiction365, Twilight Times, and in anthologies Human Writes Literary Journal, and Mystery Time. Paula’s writing career began as a freelance journalist for newspapers in New York and Connecticut. Her debut novel Night Sea Journey, A Tale of the Supernatural launched in October 2012. The Dazzling Darkness, her second novel launched in April 2013. Both e books are available on Amazon. She writes a weekly fiction blog, Reading Fiction, Tales of Terror, on her Website http://paulacappa.wordpress.com/
Join Angela Lauria of The Author Incubator as she interviews author Melissa Heisler about the publishing of her first solo book, From Type A to Type ME: How to Stop "Doing" Life and Start Living It. Melissa is a coach and speaker who specializes in stress reduction. Melissa Heisler helps individuals find joy, balance, empowerment, and success in their work and home lives. She assists people one on one, in groups, and through the online www.BeTypeME.com program. Also catch her on It's My Life, Inc., The Empowerment Show, and El Jefe at Yo Soy Local.
Join Angela Lauria of The Author Incubator as she interviews author Wendy Fry about the publishing of her book, Find YOU, Find LOVE – Get to the heart of your love and relationships using EFT. Wendy is a business coach, life coach, and emotional health and relationship consultant.
Gardenia Destang is known for screen plays and the first local television mini-series “Heartstrings” an eight, 30 minute episode romantic drama on the issues of HIV and great love, for which she was the writer, producer, and director. She also wrote, directed, and co-produced the well known play “Do you Know Damien” a two-2 hour 15 minute full production. She is the author of the new book, Becoming Me.
The Author Incubator interview with Mind Museum (Philippines) curator and author Maria Isabel Garcia about the publishing of her book, Science Solitaire: Essays on Science, Nature, and Becoming Human.
Audio interview not available.
Read about Maria Isabel Garcia's experiences in publishing her first book here.
Join Host Live Chats
- Straitway (24 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (23 chatters)
- FionaBenjamin (22 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (19 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (19 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- EmpowerYOU Radio (10 chatters)
- Trek Talking (9 chatters)
- The Portal (9 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (9 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (6 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (5 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (5 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (4 chatters)
- The Janet Love Show (3 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (3 chatters)
- The War Room (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (3 chatters)
- Literary World Cafe Lounge (3 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (3 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (3 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (3 chatters)
- Cins Chat Corner (3 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (3 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (3 chatters)
- WithInsightsRadio (3 chatters)
- Writestream Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Tom Florios Hard Rock n Sports (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- Stephanie Hill Williams (1 chatters)
- The Curvy Metalhead Show (1 chatters)
- Jesusandwetalk (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- FootballGameplan (1 chatters)
- 65620 (0 chatters)