SORT BY Relevancy
Does and Don'ts of Radio shows, and there are many. Scared, if so why? What to look out for format and so much more.
With my 700th show coming up I have been asked to share some of the things I've learned along the way as a guest speaker at certain events. Today I share these with the radio show audiance.
So promotion or just interested today's "A Book and a Chat" is Barry Eva on being a radio show guest
THriller writer Ms DV Berkom is my guest on todays show. She is the author of two bestselling series featuring strong female protagonists in the form of Leine Basso and Kate Jones. Having grown up on a steady diet of spy novels, James Bond movies and mysteries, her natural inclination is to keep the reader on the edge of their seat and guessing until the last page.
She will be along to discuss amongst other things her latest book a Kate Jones thriller "YUCATAN DEAD"
Today mystery and histroical author Florence Weinberg is the guest on my show.
Florence has produced eight novels, ranging from fantasy to historical romance and mystery. Five are in print as well as one in press: three historical novels, a romance about the French Renaissance, published in France in French translation, a novel about the founding of San Antonio, and a third novel about the so-called Chamuscado/Rodriguez Expedition, in 1581, forty years after Coronado's.
Three historical mysteries star the eighteenth-century Jesuit missionary Fr. Ignaz (Ygnacio) Pfefferkorn. Two of these are set in the Sonora Desert and the third in an ancient monastery in Spain. The book in press is the second Sonora mystery novel, Sonora Wind.
New York Times bestselling author Raymond Khoury is my guest on today's show to chat about his new historical thriller, RASPUTIN’S SHADOW,
A successful former screenwriter and producer for networks such as BBC, Khoury has made a name for himself in the writing world, receiving tremendous praise for his previous bestselling thrillers, The Last Templar, The Templar Salvation and The Sanctuary.
Thsi new book is sure to be yet another in the long line of sucvess for this author, can't wait to chat.
Peter Ludwig better known as “Mystic Pete”.
Peter is an author, radio host, cellist, music and video producer, spiritual teacher, aphorist, and father of two.
He has taught and organized events internationally connecting spirituality and the arts (music, dance, storytelling, and writing). He hosts a popular radio show, “In A Dream,” one of the only broadcast shows on the West Coast featuring the DJ community, on KXLU, 88.9 fm, Los Angeles, Saturday nights at midnight.
Mystic Pete’s humorous new book is Mystic Pete Chronicles – Book 1: Sex & Mysticism
Another returning guest in the form of Noah Baird who was previosly on the show with his book "Donations of Clarity".
Noah, who could not get into clown school becasue his grades were too low, returns with illustrator Kimberly McMaugh to chat about their new book "Southpaw".
In a wacky town of only left-handed people, something is not right . . . South Paw explores the ideas of discrimination, bias, and acceptance. Read this book for enjoyment, or use it to stimulate deeper discussions on how we should treat each other.
My guest on today's show is Mike Bond, bestselling author, advisor to the US and foreign governments, human rights and war correspondent, award-winning poet and international energy expert. Mike has lived and worked in over thirty countries on six continents.
His works have been translated into many languages and have been praised by critics on both sides of the Atlantic for their intricate plots, fascinating characters, extraordinary settings, and explosive pace.
Amongst other things we will be chatting about his latest book, his Aloha State thriller, SAVING PARADISE
becky will be along to chat about her new book "Whole Body Vibration" which deals with health and preventing and treating problems we all have, holistically.
Research has proven that ten minutes of Whole Body Vibration equals one hour of conventional weight training, and the benefits don’t end there. Whole Body Vibration can help you lose weight, increase bone density, increase brain strength, increase energy and mobility…and it has benefits for your beauty and libido as well!
Becky Komant is the author of the new adult suspence thriller "The Controlled".
“This book explores a dark side that some people can carry on the inside and most never see from the outside,” explains author Becky Komant. “Erotica, romance, drama, suspense–I wanted it to be a book any mature reader would enjoy!”
Sounds like a fun interview
ABOUT THE AUTHOR Tonight it is a welcome return to Stephen Beccia an author of children's books and adult short stories. His books include The Treelanders: Journey to the Giants, Winter Chill, Seed of the Werewolf, White Room, Flying with Frank and Warning Sign.
Stephen will be along to chat about his latest book The Hawk Squad
Heywood Gould makes a welcome retun to the program to chat about his latest book, "Green Light For Murder".
The book is about Hollywood. It's being called the Cocktail of the movie business.
Sure to be an interesting show and another hitfor this taleneted writier.
Dora Machado is the award winning author of the epic fantasy Stonewiser series.
She was born in Michigan and grew up in the Dominican Republic, where she developed a bilingual fascination for writing, a preference for history, and a taste for Merengue. After a lifetime of straddling such compelling but different worlds, fantasy is a natural fit to her stories.
Sounds like a great guest to chat to
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (286 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (67 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (23 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (15 chatters)
- YusefEL (12 chatters)
- Holger Awakens (11 chatters)
- Broad Street Hockey (10 chatters)
- Get Real LOL uncensored reality tv (10 chatters)
- We Built That Network (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Women On The Move (8 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (7 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Patriot Family (7 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (6 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (6 chatters)
- Tarhaka (5 chatters)
- Spirit Medium Laura (5 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (5 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (5 chatters)
- Mr Magic (4 chatters)
- Pagan Musings Podcast Channel (4 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (4 chatters)
- Straitway (4 chatters)
- thelordshour (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (4 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Reader Tash (3 chatters)
- dtm radio (3 chatters)
- CaptNeal (3 chatters)
- bapnation (3 chatters)
- MKSPCG (3 chatters)
- MelodyBurns (3 chatters)
- HOV Radio (2 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (2 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- At Home with Victoria (2 chatters)
- Divas Literary World (2 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (2 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Read You Later (2 chatters)
- Puter Shack (2 chatters)
- Twin Radio (2 chatters)
- UNDAWIRRLDRADIO (2 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (2 chatters)
- The XL FACTOR (1 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (1 chatters)
- Tech Start Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ascending Word Power Hour (1 chatters)
- the certain ones (1 chatters)
- The hour of truth0 (1 chatters)
- Timothy Burns (1 chatters)
- Word On The Water1 (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)
- Sandra Booker (1 chatters)
- Get It Together Girl (1 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- Because Hope Matters Radio (1 chatters)
- Bill Murray (1 chatters)
- Body of Christ (1 chatters)
- Holy Ghost Radioshow (1 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Matt and Phil Show (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- onlinewithandrea (1 chatters)
- Holy Tents of Marduk (0 chatters)
- Truf Bros (0 chatters)