SORT BY Relevancy
The Board of Directors. They're all high-paid, suit-wearing thought leaders that meet in stunning hi-rise conference rooms embellished with mahogany and fresh chocolate chip cookies.
Now, ditch all that except the thought-leader part (and the chocolate chip cookies). Whether your company consists of 10 people, 100 people, or 1, you need a board of directors.
Read that last line carefully. It says YOU need. Not 'your company' needs...although it does, too.
If you own a small business or are a freelancer, you have no business running your business without one. Listen in as Marietta Stalcup, President of Lead deNovo, shares her expertise on developing and organizing your personal board of directors. Listen in, and hedge your bet toward success today!
The Board Room, will talk about current events happening in today's major sports. Callers can chime in and "Enter the Board Room", with today's daily topics. Throughout the show the host will pose different viewpoints and questions to the listener to intrigue them into great sports debates and conversation.
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (45 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (28 chatters)
- ankhkakek (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- AIM Central Texas (10 chatters)
- Love Productions (10 chatters)
- Wake Da Fuq Up (9 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Universal Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (3 chatters)
- UrbanLiteraryReview (2 chatters)