SORT BY Relevancy
The Board of Directors. They're all high-paid, suit-wearing thought leaders that meet in stunning hi-rise conference rooms embellished with mahogany and fresh chocolate chip cookies.
Now, ditch all that except the thought-leader part (and the chocolate chip cookies). Whether your company consists of 10 people, 100 people, or 1, you need a board of directors.
Read that last line carefully. It says YOU need. Not 'your company' needs...although it does, too.
If you own a small business or are a freelancer, you have no business running your business without one. Listen in as Marietta Stalcup, President of Lead deNovo, shares her expertise on developing and organizing your personal board of directors. Listen in, and hedge your bet toward success today!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- The Cosmic Citizen (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- Kardec Radio (6 chatters)
- WJBR (4 chatters)
- The Don Smith Show (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (3 chatters)
- Al Garcia (3 chatters)
- christianpsychicbrendabradshaw (3 chatters)
- The Couch Potato (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Sheree Speaks (1 chatters)
- Social Change Action Network (1 chatters)
- The Grown Zone (1 chatters)
- Common Ground Media Group OK (1 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (1 chatters)
- INDIE REVIEW RADIO (1 chatters)
- RevNatalieJ (0 chatters)