SORT BY Relevancy
Hear hosts Ben and Corey in a conversation about the latest and greatest Blue Button developments. Guests include: Dr. Peter L. Levin, Former Senior Advisor to the Secretary and Chief Technology Officer at the U.S. Department of Veteran Affairs, Pierce Graham-Jones, West Health Innovator-in-Residence Fellow at the U.S. Department of Health and Human Services, West Health, and Dr. Bettina Experton, Founder, President, and CEO of Humetrix.
Mike, Ben and Thad get together to talk about Sporting KC's win over the Galaxy. SKC now having two American DP's and what that means for Besler, Zusi, Kansas City and MLS. Should Dom Dwyer be an ALL Star? Does Mike regret trying to get fans to not vote for Kansas City players? Also a quick preview of the Champions Shield (?) Sporting KC vs Manchester City.
Kirk Stange, of Stange Law Firm, PC, talks about the concept of having a timeout in a divorce while it is pending as parties try to reconicle. This is based on an article on an article on www.familylawheadquarters.com titled There Is No "Time Out" Button In A Divorce Case.
Stange Law Firm has offices in places such as St. Louis, St. Charles, Jefferson County, Franklin County and Lincoln County, Missouri and St. Clair County, Madison County and Monroe County, by appointment only, in Illinois. You can contact Stange Law Firm and their Family Lawyers in Troy in Lincoln County, Missouri and Family Law Attorneys in St. Clair County, Illinois in Belleville online at 314-963-4700.
Disclaimer: The information provided is general in nature, and may not apply to a specific factual or legal circumstance. An attorney and client relationship should not be implied. Nothing in this episode is intended to substitute for the advice of an attorney. Therefore, if you require legal advice, please consult with a competent attorney licensed to practice in your jurisdiction.
The choice of a lawyer is an important decision that should not be based solely upon advertisements. Neither the Supreme Court of Missouri/Illinois nor The Missouri/Illinois Bar reviews or approves certifying organizations or specialist designations. We invite you to contact us and welcome your calls, letters and electronic mail. Contacting us does not create an attorney-client relationship.
We have come to the end of the road with Button Pushing - Its been a long process of learning to deal with difficult people in your life effectively. The Scripture that sums it all up as to working on what to do with difficult people is this:
THE PLANS OF THE DILIGENT LEAD TO PROFIT AS SURELY AS HASTE LEADS TO POVERTY. Prov. 21:5
DON'T GIVE UP ON YOUR BUTTON PUSHER!
Earlier this week, Obama announced a proposal to distribute 200 million dollars to an initiative to highlight helping young black men become better contributors to society.
While I do not knock the President's push for greatness amongst our young men of color, I certainly do not credit him with authoring a thought that has been rejected by the very black support base that he appeases.
Who knew that young black men are the highest rate of at-risk youth within our American society? I did!
Who knew that it is important to promote job quality and skill trade amongst this particular demographic? I did!
Who knew that this demographic makes up the highest crime, incarceration, jobless, etc., in America today? I did!
I did, and so many others who have commented on this very tragedy that has come of our gifted young men. I am not going to be discussing an attack on our young men and their future potential; instead, I am going to finally share my thoughts with people as to why this problem persist and how it can be changed.
A show worth listening to, I would like to introduce you to my Hot Button Rant about being "My Brother's Keeper"
We have come to the end of the road with Button Pushing. It's been a long process of learning to deal with difficult people in your life effectively. The Scripture that sums it all up as to working on what to do with difficult people is this:
THE PLANS OF THE DILIGENT LEAD TO PROFIT AS SURELY AS HASTE LEADS TO POVERTY. PROV, 21:5
KEEP A STEADY PLAN TO HELP YOUR BUTTON PUSHER CHANGE WITH THE THINGS YOU DO!
Main Topic: BLUE VINO'S 2nd ALBUM Pt 2
Side Topics: (if we get this far)... Mouthwash linked to oral cancer! Pakistani baby charged w/ attempted murder. Drone crashes in front of PA Elementary school! 96 y.o. man's dead body placed in dumpster by housing complex clerk.
All This in 30 Minutes!!
Join Host Live Chats
- The Portal (19 chatters)
- Tha Boxing Voice Radio Show (17 chatters)
- Straitway (16 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (14 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (9 chatters)
- Conservative Report (8 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (6 chatters)
- The War Room (6 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (6 chatters)
- Lets talkXXXGod is not Religious (5 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (4 chatters)
- Audrey Russo (4 chatters)
- NWP radio (4 chatters)
- Patriot Family (4 chatters)
- Living Astrology (3 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (3 chatters)
- DYNASTY NETWORK 1382 (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Life Conversations (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Dr Ernest Maddox Ministries (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Salvation In Jesus Ministry (2 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (2 chatters)
- Tribulation News (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- Whats Your Why (1 chatters)
- Whisper Out Loud Radio Network (1 chatters)
- YBP (1 chatters)
- The Literary Corner (1 chatters)
- Minister Derrick (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- pgant (1 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (1 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Rockin Country Radio (1 chatters)
- The EMS Show (1 chatters)
- BBQSuperStars (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Elevate The Soul (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Exposed Radio (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- JIMMY SMITH (1 chatters)