SORT BY Relevancy
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee!!
Ring announcer and fight scribe Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will talk about the latest "false" alarm, announcing the clamored Mayweather/Pacquiao soap opera.
- Were Pacquiao's people supposed to disclose this information to the media?
- Is the Floyd/Manny bout really a "done deal"?
- If not, how close is the fight to being made "official"?
The FightSaga tandem will also talk about this Saturday night's Middleweight title fight between Gennady Golovkin and Martin Murray.
- Is Murray the toughest test to date for Triple G?
- Could we see an upset on February 21st?
- Keys to Victory for both fighters
Joseph and Lee will also discuss the overwhelming scrutiny surrounding the April 11th headliner on NBC between Danny Garcia and Lamont Peterson.
- Why all of the criticism?
- Why is this fight being made at a catchweight?
The two fight writers will also give up to date news on Adrien Broner, Lucas Matthysse, and Ruslan Provodnikov.
Tune in for another very special episode of Boxing 411, exclusively on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight, Tuesday, February 3rd, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao?" edition of "Real Boxing with Ronnie Shields"!!
The elite level trainer will share his thoughts on the frustration most fight fans currently feel concerning the entire Floyd vs. Manny debacle.
- Is this fight going to happen?
- Who's really to blame for the negotiation stall?
- Does Floyd really want to fight Manny this year?
- Is HBO genuinely willing to share the air with Showtime Sports to produce Mayweather/Pacquiao?
- What will the potential fall-out be like if the clamored mega-fight doesn take place in 2015?
Coach Ronnie will also promote his young guns, who will be competing this weekend in Biloxi, MS, and Hidalgo, TX, respectively.
- Cowboy Ryan Karl
- Justin DeLoach
- Steve Lovett
- Alex Saucedo
The prolific fight trainer will also discuss the proposed match-ups between Terence Crawford/Chris Algieri and Jorge Linares/Petr Petrov.
- Is there a demand to see Crawford/Algieri for the WBO title fight at 140 pounds?
- Who wins Linares vs. Petrov at 135 pounds?
Mr. Shields will also talk about the possibility of a Wilder/Spilka match-up taking place on NBC in June!!
Join us for another episode of "Real Boxing" with veteran trainer Ronnie Shields, exclusively on FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a very special "Mayweather vs. Pacquiao/Cotto" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Ring announcer and boxing writer Joseph Herron, along with FightSaga editor Lee Cleveland, will report and analyze recent statements made by Stephen Epinoza, Bob Arum, and Jim Lampley, concerning the most highly anticipated match-up in boxing, Floyd Mayweather Jr. vs. Manny Pacquiao.
- Does Floyd Mayweather Jr. have his own agenda?
- Is Bob Arum really acting as an obstructionist?
- Is Jim Lampley regurgitating insider HBO information by predicting a Mayweather/Cotto rematch?
Also, the FightSaga writing tandem will review last night's mismatch between Mike Alvarado and Brandon Rios.
- What's next for Mike Alvarado?
- Could we see Brandon Rios vs Timothy Bradley at 147?
Joseph and Lee will also give listeners a sneak preview of the Canelo vs. Kirkland megafight at 154 pounds, slated to take place in San Antonio, Texas, on May 2nd!!
- Will this HBO match-up have an impact on the potential Mayweather vs. Pacquiao/Cotto PPV?
Tune in this evening for another special edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents another evening with Hall of Fame fight legend Don "War a Week" Chargin!!
The six decade fight proponent will give us a promoter's perspective on Brandon Rios' recent demolition of Mike Alvarado!!
- What direction will Top Rank, Inc. take with Mike Alvarado and Brandon Rios' career?
- Can "Mile High" Mike comeback from this kind of personal and professional embarassment?
"War a Week" Chargin will also chime in on the recent developments of the ongoing Mayweather/Pacquiao soap opera!!
- Does Mayweather really want this fight?
- What will be the result of Manny and Floyd's meeting in Miami?
At the 30 minute mark, FightSaga Radio will be joined by editior and chief Lee Cleveland
The FS tandem will discuss Bob Arum's recent commentary regarding a potential Mayweather vs. Cotto remtach and a May 30th showdown between Pacquiao and Khan.
- Is the Cotto remtach fiscally realistic?
- Could Pacqauiao lose a risky endeavor with Amir Khan?
Tune in to another insightful discussion with Hall of Fame matchmaker and promoter Don "War a Week" Chargin!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Floyd Mayweather vs. Manny Pacquiao" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Join the FightSaga.com tandem as they discuss the recent news and rumors of ongoing negotiations between Team Mayweather and Team Pacquiao.
- What is the probability of a super fight between the two future Hall of Famers finally taking place in 2015?
- Why is Floyd Mayweather requesting a rematch clause?
Joseph and Lee will examine Heavyweight Tyson Fury's winning effort over perennial contender Dereck Chisora as well.
- Is Teddy Atlas correct in his assessment when he states Wladimir Klitschko would be in trouble fighting against Tyson Fury?
The "Boxing 411" team will also pose the question: "How good is WBO Lightweight Champion Terence Crawford?"
All of these questions and more will be discussed on the latest episode of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee", tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT...only on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Networkpresents a special Thursday night edition of "Boxing 411" with fight writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, and featured guest, broadcast journalist Rodney Green!!
The two radio personalities will examine the big May 2nd match-up between Floyd Mayweather Jr. and Manny Pacquiao.
- style make fights?
- more entertaining at age 36 and 38 respectively?
- Who has the advantage?
- Pre-fight prediction
Joseph and Rodney will also discuss the future plans of Amir Khan.
- Should Khan compete for Kell Brook's IBF Welterweight title this summer in Wembley Stadium?
- Is Special K too much risk for the reward at this stage in Amir Khan's career?
The two outspoken boxing enthusiasts will also examine the riddled path of four division world champion Miguel Cotto.
- Should the Caguas native relinquish his Middleweight distinction?
- Will Cotto elect to wait for the winner of Canelo vs. Kirkland?
- Smarter fight for Miguel, Tim Bradley or Brandon Rios?
The Boxing 411 Team will also discuss the untimely passing of former Welterweight contender Oscar Diaz of San Antonio, Texas.
Join us for a very special episode of Boxing 411, with Joseph Herron and special guest Rodney Green!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Manny Pacquiao vs. Floyd Mayweather in Abu Dhabi?" edition of Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee!!
Boxing writer and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with FightSaga.com editor and chief Lee Cleveland, will examine the most recent discoveries regarding a potential super fight between Pacquiao and Mayweather for the 2015 boxing calendar year.
The FightSaga tandem will discuss the following topics:
- Will Floyd Mayweather be willing to compete in Abu Dhabi for $110 million?
- What are the other possible options for both fighters should a match-up fail to materialize?
- Are the initial Vegas odds favoring Floyd Mayweather justified?
- Is the proposed purse split justified?
- Will Floyd Mayweather be willing to relinquish the May 2nd, 2015, fight date?
Joseph and Lee will also review the week's upcoming events.
- Amir Khan vs. Devon Alexander
- Tim Bradley vs. Diego Chaves
- Erislandy Lara vs. Ishe Smith
- Mauricio Herrera vs. Jose Benavidez Jr.
- Andy Lee vs. Matt Korobov
- The return of Keith Thurman, Abner Mares, and the Charlo Twins
Join the FightSaga team this evening for a special episode of Boxing 411!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Mayweather/Pacquiao/Canelo/Kirkland" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Ring announcer and boxing scribe Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, will discuss the latest events within the ongoing boxing opera of "Mayweather/Pacquiao".
- Is Bob Arum a detriment to the ongoing negotiations?
- Will the super fightr eventually get made for May 2nd?
- Is Floyd already setting the stage for his "exit strategy"?
The FightSaga writing tandem will also talk about James Kirkland's surprise decision to ditch veteran trainer Ann Wolfe for relative unknown Gerald Tucker Sr.
- Does this maneuver make "boxing sense"?
- Why did James dump Ann Wolfe?
- Does Kirkland have a chance to pull of the May 2nd upset in San Antonio?
Joseph and Lee will also talk about upcoming fights within the exciting Middleweight division.
- Golovkin vs. Murray on February 21st, HBO
- Lee vs. Quillin on April 11th, NBC
Tune in to the FightSaga Radio Network for another edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee"!!
Tonight at 9PM ET/6PM PT, FightSaga Radio Network presents a special "Pacquiao/Algieri" post fight summary and analysis!!
Join fight scribe and ring announcer Joseph Herron, along with editor and chief of FightSaga.com Lee Cleveland, for an in-depth recap of last night's action from the Cotai Arena Venetian Macao, presented by HBO PPV and Top Rank, Inc.
The FightSaga crew will discuss all four bouts featured on the televised portion of the fight card, as well as commentary on the respective futures of every fighter involved.
Joseph and Lee will also talk about the potential of a Mayweather/Pacquiao fight finally materializing in 2015. Is it just more emtpy hype, or a realistic possibility?
Join us tonight for the special "Pacquiao/Algieri" edition of "Boxing 411 with Joseph and Lee" on the FightSaga Radio Network!!
While most are anticipating the upcoming super fight between Floyd Mayweather and Manny Pacquiao to shatter all financial records set by previous boxing events, no one is exactly sure how well the fight card will perform on the evening of May 2nd.
To compare this massive undertaking to the current record holder, Oscar vs. Floyd in 2007, Hall of Fame fight promoter and boxing matchmaker Don "War a Week" Chargin will examine the two star studded events, 'Mayweather vs. Pacquiao' and 'De la Hoya vs. Mayweather', and share his insight with the FightSaga listeners on tonight's episode of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin".
The Don of Boxing will also talk about the upcoming Canelo vs. Kirkland showdown in Houston, Texas, which will be staged the following weekend on the evening of May 9th, and will be broadcast on HBO.
Don't miss this very special episode of "Boxing Legends with Don Chargin"!!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (18 chatters)
- Christine Day Online (15 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (15 chatters)
- MRTALK (9 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (6 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana (4 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (4 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (3 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- NikiGuts (1 chatters)
- Rainbow Warrior GodDess (1 chatters)
- simonapple04 (1 chatters)