SORT BY Relevancy
Episode #1 Welcome to Marketing Tips and Tricks. Today I just want to get the party started. I may do these everyday or once a week, but the more interaction the more shows that will role out.
Today is just the beginning. There will be special guest along ther way so subscribe and follow this channel and send in your questions
in Self Help
Please join two crazy moms as we navigate parenting through different stages of motherhood. With one of us parenting a tween and two toddlers, while the other is parenting adults and enjoying a new empty nest. We will be tackiling everything from babies to adults and all the crazy in between. Let us share tips, tricks and advice on what has worked and what we are currently trying, to get through this crazy life as mommies with our sanity in tact.
How do you balance family and work?
How do you keep some sort of social life?
Do you feel alone?
Mommies need quiet time!
Have you traded slacks for yoga pants and heels for Uggs?
Are you sick of hearing the word MOM?
Come, welcome to your safe zone. You are amongst friends and fellow crazy mommies here.
Please join us this Tuesday night as we tackle, "Saving $$ when you shop". Back to school is right arounf the corner and our kids need, well......just about everything for the new school year. We will be sharing some websites, smarter shoping habits and best places to stretch your $$.
Do you ever feel like everything you do throughout the day is just maintenance . . . or even survival?! Do you wish your home could be just a tad bit more organized? There has to be a sane way to organize those craft supplies and toys, right? Listen in for some easy tips and tricks to organizing your home from certified professional organizer Bonnie Joy Dewkett from The Joyful Organizer.
Tax Advisor from North Georgia Tax Solutions - Debbie Snelling joins Build Grow and Enjoy with your "August 2014" Snelling Report!
Retirement Plan Options for Small Business
Leaving A Business: Which Exit Plan is Best
Cash Flow: The Pulse of your Business
How to Save for College Tax-Free
BGE Radio Promoting Financial Literacy and Community Empowerment through Communication
“There is a vitality, a life force, an energy, a quickening that is translated through you into action, and because there is only one of you in all of time, this expression is unique. And if you block it, it will never exist through any other medium and it will be lost. The world will not have it. It is not your business to determine how good it is nor how valuable nor how it compares with other expressions. Many people spend more time planning their vacation than their life.Your life plan should cover your vision and your personal, professional, and self-development priorities and goals. It doesn’t matter whether you are 20 or 65 a life plan is key to living your best life now with intention and purpose. Regard your life plan as a work in process. Don’t shoot for perfect—that day will never come. it is a living document. You will revise it as necessary, always fine-tuning, always tweaking. Realign your priorities as needed. Earlier in my life, my children were a high priority. Friends were a lower priority. Community service wasn’t even on the list. Now that has changed. This is natural. You have to adjust your priorities as circumstances change. Be flexible—while remaining true to your values. Review your life often. It is not a document you finish and then file away. The key to implementation is visibility. You must review your life plan on a regular basis. Revise your life plan quarterly. Plans are only useful if they are relevant. Your circumstances can change quickly. Your action plans must shift accordingly. That’s why I recommend getting away for a half-day to day-and-a-half on a quarterly basis. Use part of this time to review your life plan and revise it. We refer to this as the Reflect and Refine Stage of the 4r program. Call TransformativeLifeSolutions today at 888.848.7406.
We often hear the expression "relapse doesn't have to be part of recovery".
True enough, but the reality is relapse is often part of people's recovery journey.
On this show we will share tips and tools to protect your sobriety against relapse as best you can, as well as stories from people who have experienced relapse first hand and made it back to recovery.
Please listen to this informative and honest look at relapse signs and symptoms, as well as practical tools for relapse prevention.
Tax Advisor from North Georgia Tax Solutions - Debbie Snelling joins Build Grow and Enjoy with your "July 2014" Snelling Report!
Travel & Entertainment: Maximizing Tax Benefits
The Home-Based Business: Basics to Consider
Paying off Debt the Smart Way
BGE Radio promoting Financial Literacy and Community Empowerment through Communication
TunesLoveChat aims to transform interpersonal relationships by LEARNING from where we were, RESPECTING where we are, & GROWING positive relationships for the future!
I am who I am and aspire to be all that God has intended for me to be! Join the journey! Check out TriniRumPunch serve it up raw every week..... but most importantly, we wanna hear from you! Call in NOW 718-766-4441
Visit our website!
Join the Journey...on YouTube!!
#BGEPresents with host @jiggyjagaur
Juanita Dillard, owner of IMAKEUUP ARTIST AGENCY and one of the nation's most prominent fashion, health, and beauty expert that is featured (naming a few) in and on Vogue, Rolling Stone, GQ, Time, Vanity Fair, Harper's Bazaar, Essence Magazine Essence Total Makeover Book, Sports Illustrated, HBO, CBS, ABC, and Three Films, including clients such as The White House, Vice President Biden, Dr. Jill Biden, President Obama, Hillary Clinton, Bill Clinton, Charlie Rose, the Dalai Lama, Fergie, and the Duchess of York joins #BGERadio to discuss a most asked question.."What are 10 toxic beauty ingredients to avoid?"
Tune In! #buildgrowenjoy
Let’s face it! There just is not enough hours in a day to run a business - especially in the entertainment industry. As a virtual assistance firm, @EntBizSupport owner Kimberly Fennel joins host Ja Wilborn on @SoulciallyYours to discuss how the power of the virtual world in these times can help you find more time in your schedule, so that you can focus on your core business, productivity, and most important your bottom line!
Last episode we discussed whether or not it was worth going back to an ex. This week we discuss how to survive a breakup, heal from it and ultimately move on. And of course or special guest Colin Christopher has some expert tips. The amazing Julie will be subbing in for Chiara this week.
#BGEPresents with host @jiggyjaguar
Maria Sanchez- Expert on Current News and Politics
"Be Aware of What You Eat"
The Food and Drug Administration today took a step toward potentially eliminating trans fats from the food supply with a preliminary determination they are no longer "generally recognized as safe."
Maria Sanchez talks about the effects of trans fat, where to find them, and also why the FDA has taken action to eliminate this fat.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (149 chatters)
- John Baptist (96 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (61 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (22 chatters)
- RCRadio (21 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (18 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (18 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (13 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (13 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (12 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (12 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- DDP Radio (8 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (7 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (6 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (6 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (6 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (5 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (5 chatters)
- David and Wes (5 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Omega Man (5 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (3 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- 12kyle (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (2 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (2 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (2 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- The URC Show (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Station IWDM (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (0 chatters)