SORT BY Relevancy
This week on "The Soul Studieux" MOBILE BLOG, we are choppin' it up with Keya Maeesha, Founder of "DATE NIGHT", and Detroit's own Alexis (Lexi) Draper, one of the coordinators for DATE NIGHT DETROIT that is taking place on Friday, July 11, 2014 @8:30pm at the Elizabeth Theatre located at 2040 Park Avenue, Detroit, MI 48201. In collaboration, these two dynamic ladies and their awesome team of phenomenal people, will bring this spectacular event to "The D" with the promise that it will be a night you won't forget! Performances include: LaShaun Phoenix Moore, Trey Simon, Danni Cassette, Teresajenee, and One Single Rose just to name a few of the artists who are sure to usher us in to ab-soul-ute bliss! You don't want to miss this! JOIN US LIVE this Wednesday, July 9, 2014 from 6:30-7pm (Est. Standard) as we "Relax. Relate. Breathe..." Hosted by: JaciCaprice.
Join us as we introduce the Mag Blog Radio Experience. Highlights of this show will include.
- Co Hosts, Heather and Danny introduce the Mag Blog Radio Mission and the Post Interpretations Skit
- Tanisha A. Cunningham will talk about her book, "A Rose Can't Grow in a Garden of Weeds"
- Mimi Paris will discuss an exciting Lifestyles Topic
- Juice Cannon will be interviewed about his song, "Staring From My Rooftop" and the song will be played on air
- Jon D' Amore will talk about his book about "The Boss Always Sits in the Back"
- Anne Lucile McGlynn will discuss her Gluten-free cookie recipe
Jesse interviews Michelle Karén – Shaman, Astrologer, Author. She received her Masters Degree from the University of Geneva a only 21on the Role of Archetypes In The Meaning of Human Existence in the works of Carl Gustav Jung. In 2006 she was the exclusive astrologer at the 78th Academy Awards. She is a trained actress and model having been in movies and music videos; and has trained in classical piano. Michelle has a professional degree in Hatha Yoga from the Ecole Francaise de Yoga du Sud-Est Méditerranée, and has a Red Belt in Tae Kwon Do. In her free time she volunteers for FreeArts for abused children and paints. Her Finnish roots and love for nature led her to Peru where she studied with Don Alejandro, Don Pasqual, and the Alta Mesayok Doña Maria to the ancient ways of Q’ero Master Shamans. Michelle further graduated from the Four Winds Society under the tutoring of Linda Finch and Alberto Villoldo. For the last several years she has been leading groups to Peru and Bolivia on mystical, transformative journeys. Michelle is a Shaman that performs Sacred Ceremonies all over the world. We will be looking at Michelle’s Sacred Sites Journeys, and her work as a Shaman. You can learn more about Michelle’s work at: www.michellekaren.com
Clare Hedin: www.clarehedin.com
This show sponsored by Earth Goddess Rising: www.earthgoddessrising.com
Online dating sites are all to familiar these days its every where online,chat lines, and back pages, craigslist , every where you look its going on . Dating sites ante what they use to be just like soicial sites but we will save that for another day .. Usually dating sites are free for women and they charge the men ..So what goes on I'm sure you really want to know ...Here we go
The Blog Goddess Radio presents leading industry experts in this edgy and definitely not boring talk radio show!
Each week we'll have new guests, new topics, and new edge for your Godly blog masterpiece!
Join Host Live Chats
- FallenAngelsTV (18 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (8 chatters)
- The Huddle 2 (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- John Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Negdog Radio (3 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- sun752 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- VertiKal Live (1 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (1 chatters)
- SkiWees Book Corner (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- Finding Relisha Rudd Show (0 chatters)