SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Rage Radio Network's REBOOT! Tonight on RRN, we talk about some crazy ass homeless dude that was beat so hard, he saw jebuus. Comanderp X, the reject from Anonymous and the PLF(W/e that stands for) gets roasted without him knowing about it. We talk about why our first show (and account) was pulled off the air waves. *****WARNING***** THIS SHOW HAS BAD WORDS LIKE '' AND STUFF. IF YOU ARE MADE OF SOMETHING SOFTER THAN A NORMAL HUMAN BEING THAT CAN TAKE AN OFFENSIVE
Volunteers for the Blind (VFB) is a non-profit organization almost four years ago, VFB moved to Fredericksburg. This area has much more of a community of professionals who are blind. Based on what she learned during VFB’s first four years of operation, Miss Frisch thought the organization could better serve the population here and make a more meaningful contribution. VFB is a non-profit organization that works with the blind to provide needed assistance.
Miss Frisch is a member of the National Federation of the Blind, the Stafford Rotary Club and the Greater Falls Run Lions Club. She is a past president of the National Federation of the Blind of the District of Columbia and the Alexandria West End Rotary. Currently, she is the secretary of the Greater Fredericksburg Area chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia.
1. VFB helps blind individuals residing in the Fredericksburg area by matching them up with reading and shopping assistants.
2. Since we are not a profitable organization, we do not charge people.
3. We receive our funds through donations and sales.
4. VFB has an internship program that gives blind individuals an opportunity to work in an office setting.
5. One important task I have my interns help with is creating our monthly newsletter.
6. We’re a very closely knit family, and we are very devoted to the people we serve. In return, we have people who are very devoted to helping us.
If you would like to learn more about this organization please reach out to them.
Volunteers for the Blind, 1101 Caroline Street, Suite 1, Fredrickesburg VA 22401
Phone: 540-899-8847 Web site: www.volunteersfortheblind.org
Join us for another Fist F|_|ck Friday, as we tare into the stupid that infects our internet! Tonight, we break it down on the story that @RonBryn has been begging for with Barrett Brown. Edward Snowderp gets his panties in a twist as explain how he does not give a about transparency. Our side about Hunter Moore and the top 5 reasons we wanna see him get buttfuked in jail. Also, did we mention that we have cracked the code to Justin Beibers douche-bag-gnome?
BFCA and WAFCA film critic Travis Hopson reviews Rage, the new film starring Nicolas Cage as an ex-mobster turned businessman who resorts to violence after his daughter is kidnapped and murdered by old enemies. Rachel Nichols, Peter Stormare, Max Ryan, and Aubrey Peeples co-star with Paco Cabrezas directing.
There are far too many blinded eyes among the Church today, and it is time to bring sight to the blind... Welcome to the UnCommon Christianity podcast, affectionately known as The UCC Show!
You can send us feedback and or questions at AskUCCShow, call in at 347.989.8865, tweet us @UCC_Show, send us a message via facebook.com/uccministries or join us in the live chatroom- And there will be more ways to contact us in the future!
Join us once a week as we review current events, answer questions, provide commentary on social happenings, and more. This may be one of the most informational, fun, and thought-provoking two hours of your day- Join us and participate!
Check out BeNotCommon.com, and join us here weekly for a show you definitely won't want to miss!
There seems to always be a scapegoat to take the brunt of responsibility for most Individual's action(s) ....or lack of it thereof! (...Always wanted to say that.)
"Love" situations are no exception to this general tendency....
As a matter of fact, these 'Love" situations or concerns may have been the creative catalyst that literally gave life to this ever-living "scapegoat" - now conveniently applied elsewhere also...
For example, the clitche "Love Is Blind," case-in-point, takes center stage here....
The real question is, though, can an emotion really ever see?
Did Love have vision at one time, and have now lost its ability to use this sense of site? No!
Or is it that lack of self-control is given the term 'Love" so that it can be blamed for the decisions and actions that individuals take in the name of LOVE?
Something to think about!
Something worth talking about?
We say, "Hell Yes!"
Join Jahwie and Nalagy as we discuss.
John 9:10, 11 Therefore said they unto him, How were thine eyes opened? He answered and said, A man that is called Jesus made clay, and anointed mine eyes, and said unto me, Go to the pool of Siloam, and wash: and I went and washed, and I received sight.
So much can be gleaned from this passage.
Blind? DON"T STAY THAT WAY !
Discouraged? DON'T STAY THAT WAY !
" " ...
Sunday 3 p.m.
Main Ministry Website:
John 3:16 Ministry Website:
THANK YOU TO ALL THE MINISTRY SUPPORTERS !
THANK YOU ! !
Join Host Live Chats
- Carlotta Chatwood (10 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (9 chatters)
- Destruindo Fortalezas (7 chatters)
- ADR CoXHost (4 chatters)
- Soulful Healing Talk Show (3 chatters)
- The Minority Report0 (2 chatters)
- Vincent E Brown (2 chatters)
- PSH Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (2 chatters)
- MKSPCG (2 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (2 chatters)
- Lisa aka lablady (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Here Be Monsters (1 chatters)
- Bagels Cream Cheese (1 chatters)
- Being Human Now (1 chatters)
- Charles Internatl House Music (1 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (1 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (1 chatters)