SORT BY Relevancy
You will learn all about deaf dogs and many misconceptions with the organization Deaf Dogs Rock and two super deaf dog stars McGrady and Cloverton. Learn how full a life these dogs have, how to train a deaf dog, how they communicate, and more.
DeafDogsRock.com takes pride in featuring deaf dogs from all over the United States who are in need forever homes. We highlight each deaf dog by putting up a detailed description of the deaf dog along with contact information for potential adopters to get in touch with each individual or organization to try to find these wonderful dogs forever homes. www.DeafDogsRock.com
"My name is McGrady and I am an approximately 7 yo black tri-colored Australian Shepherd who just so happens to be deaf. Actually, my Mom says I'm really D.E.A.F, that means Dependable-Eager-Agile-FUN...and it just so happens that I can't hear you @ all. "
"Hi, my name is Cloverton. I'm a 5 year Old English Sheepdog. I'm also deaf.
Every year, thousands of deaf puppies and dogs are euthanized for no other reason than because they're deaf. Dad and I want to help show the world that deaf dogs are wonderful companions and capable of doing everything that a hearing dog can. "
Also joining us is Susan Davis who will be talking about physical therapy for pets.
Please follow our Facebook page and join our forum.
Did you know that there are some foods that cats and dogs should not eat? Should cats be bathed? Or are their normal grooming habits enough? In this episode, we'll address some of the do's and don'ts involved with caring for healthy, happy cats and dogs. So join us for this pet Q and A (post Fourth of July) session on our upcoming edition of The Missy Show! We look forward to hearing from you.
in Self Help
Butterfly Dreams Talk Radio is happy to welcome you to Survivors World. Tonight we speak with author of the novel 'Deaf, Dumb, Blind & Stupid' the story of a child's fight for survival in the insanity of family abuse, Mr. Tremayne Moore. This story focuses on a young boy who shares with a Pastor throughout the abuse he endures in journal & diary, the injustice and lack of awareness from society about the issues surrounding abuse itself and especially those related to Male Victims/Survivors. The feature review by Lynn C. Tolson on Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery, 'Tolsons Review'.
Take a deep breath in and blow the bad thoughts into the wind like dandelion seeds. Get ready and join us for a fabulous interview with this incredible author & inspirational speaker. There is a lot we still need to understand about abuse overall, and especially giving men & boys the same understanding and resources of recovery, which in past were developed for our women & girls.
Know that you deserve all of life's many blessings. You desrve a safe place to sleep. You deserve respect. You deserve kindness and support. You deserve as much love as you freely give to others. You deserve roses in your garden of life.
This is SURVIVORS WORLD and we welcome all to come share the glorious power of YOU with us. Call into our show at 347-215-7754 or join in our always welcoming chatroom to connect with others.
We never know who's life we'll touch with a story. Our shows are not any form of professional therapeutic or legal advice. This is a support system production from Butterfly Dreams Abuse Recovery. As we come here together we hope you will learn the knowledge and feel the power to LIVE STRONG & FLY FREE!!! Thank you - Trish McKnight
Healthy Pet HQ loved having Silvie Bordeaux, creator of Muffin's Halo Guide for Blind Dogs on the show. Silvie shared her story about the inspiration behind Muffin's Halo - he toy poodle Muffin who went blind two years ago due to cataracts. Her poor guy kept bumping into walls and falling down the stairs. He became very depressed and was afraid to move around. She could not let him out of her sight and carried him around everywhere. She searched
Attorney Fred Kray and the PBLNR crew will discuss with Melissa McDaniel her photobook "Pit Bulls & Pit Bull Type Dogs," 82 Dogs the Media Doesn't Want You To Meet. Regular show episodes include:
Recap of last week's show
Weekly news update
BSL updates with Kris "Brown Sugar" Diaz from StopBSL
Deirdre Franklin from Pinups For Pitbulls
Chat with Denice Yeakey
Dog Trainer Yvette Van Veen From Awesome Dogs
Instagram T-shirt giveaway
Check out our website PBLNN.com!
Julie Forbes and Tracy Ross discuss dog aggression, and it's different subcategories and causes. "Aggression" is a broad statement and is too large of a topic to just generalize. It is important to understand the nature of dog aggression, and it's different forms and reasons.
Twelve years ago, Tracy was one of the main people Julie learned from, on how to work with dog behavior, particularly aggression. Tracy works with some of the most difficult dogs in the region, and is incredible at breaking through to dogs who don't seem reachable.
Volunteers for the Blind (VFB) is a non-profit organization almost four years ago, VFB moved to Fredericksburg. This area has much more of a community of professionals who are blind. Based on what she learned during VFB’s first four years of operation, Miss Frisch thought the organization could better serve the population here and make a more meaningful contribution. VFB is a non-profit organization that works with the blind to provide needed assistance.
Miss Frisch is a member of the National Federation of the Blind, the Stafford Rotary Club and the Greater Falls Run Lions Club. She is a past president of the National Federation of the Blind of the District of Columbia and the Alexandria West End Rotary. Currently, she is the secretary of the Greater Fredericksburg Area chapter of the National Federation of the Blind of Virginia.
1. VFB helps blind individuals residing in the Fredericksburg area by matching them up with reading and shopping assistants.
2. Since we are not a profitable organization, we do not charge people.
3. We receive our funds through donations and sales.
4. VFB has an internship program that gives blind individuals an opportunity to work in an office setting.
5. One important task I have my interns help with is creating our monthly newsletter.
6. We’re a very closely knit family, and we are very devoted to the people we serve. In return, we have people who are very devoted to helping us.
If you would like to learn more about this organization please reach out to them.
Volunteers for the Blind, 1101 Caroline Street, Suite 1, Fredrickesburg VA 22401
Phone: 540-899-8847 Web site: www.volunteersfortheblind.org
There's so much more to having a canine companion than just feeding, grooming and walking them.
Is there a better way to train your dog?
Guest: Karen Palmer
We will discuss the benefits of connecting with your dog and hear stories of how certain dogs changed lives.
Karen will share secrets in dog training and teach about energy healing for you and your pet.
Don't miss this ground-breaking and revolutionary way to train your dog and opportunity to realise that you were guided to each other for specific spiritual lessons.
Host: Lucinda Curran
Join us as we take this bond to a whole new level.
There are far too many blinded eyes among the Church today, and it is time to bring sight to the blind... Welcome to the UnCommon Christianity podcast, affectionately known as The UCC Show!
You can send us feedback and or questions at AskUCCShow, call in at 347.989.8865, tweet us @UCC_Show, send us a message via facebook.com/uccministries or join us in the live chatroom- And there will be more ways to contact us in the future!
Join us once a week as we review current events, answer questions, provide commentary on social happenings, and more. This may be one of the most informational, fun, and thought-provoking two hours of your day- Join us and participate!
Check out BeNotCommon.com, and join us here weekly for a show you definitely won't want to miss!
There seems to always be a scapegoat to take the brunt of responsibility for most Individual's action(s) ....or lack of it thereof! (...Always wanted to say that.)
"Love" situations are no exception to this general tendency....
As a matter of fact, these 'Love" situations or concerns may have been the creative catalyst that literally gave life to this ever-living "scapegoat" - now conveniently applied elsewhere also...
For example, the clitche "Love Is Blind," case-in-point, takes center stage here....
The real question is, though, can an emotion really ever see?
Did Love have vision at one time, and have now lost its ability to use this sense of site? No!
Or is it that lack of self-control is given the term 'Love" so that it can be blamed for the decisions and actions that individuals take in the name of LOVE?
Something to think about!
Something worth talking about?
We say, "Hell Yes!"
Join Jahwie and Nalagy as we discuss.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (86 chatters)
- Mindzmatter (35 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- thelordshour (28 chatters)
- The Oracle Speaks (28 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (23 chatters)
- in5d (22 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (22 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (21 chatters)
- Tha Boxingvoice Radio Show (21 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (17 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (17 chatters)
- Namaste Farms (11 chatters)
- the klicious show (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- Jamie Roxx (9 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (9 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- HisWordHisWay (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- SpeakEasy Cafe (7 chatters)
- A Just Cause Coast 2 Coast (7 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (7 chatters)
- The One People Oneness Radio (7 chatters)
- WacoTeaPartyWatchdog (6 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (6 chatters)
- Shifting Times Radio (6 chatters)
- Rifleman (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (5 chatters)
- Xpoze Radio (5 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (4 chatters)
- Cage Side Submissions (4 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (4 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (3 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (3 chatters)
- Gary L Wimmer (3 chatters)
- Healing Light Radio (3 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Seika Network (3 chatters)
- VERSATILERADIO (3 chatters)
- The Crystal Show (3 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (2 chatters)
- The Liberal Redneck (2 chatters)
- Living a Richer Life (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- WoT Radio0 (2 chatters)
- Higher Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Da Puter Shack Karaoke Radio (2 chatters)
- drkate (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- DungeonCrawlersRadio (2 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Ask the Theologian (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Radio Random Network (2 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- NDB Media Sports Channel (1 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (1 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (1 chatters)
- LadiesTellAll (1 chatters)
- musician (1 chatters)
- Mystic Light and Shadows (1 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- BBQSS Sports Network (1 chatters)
- BLACK MILITIA NATION (1 chatters)
- Bonnie Kaye (1 chatters)
- AOW Productions (1 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Cowboy Wisdom Radio (1 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- E3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- Dollhouse Radio by India Morel (1 chatters)
- We Game (1 chatters)
- VOS FREQ9 RADIO (1 chatters)
- Undead Randy (1 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (1 chatters)
- Talking Terror Presents (1 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (1 chatters)
- StonewallLive (1 chatters)
- The Program Returns (1 chatters)
- The Love Zone USA (1 chatters)
- We Are Not Cattle Radio (0 chatters)