SORT BY Relevancy
Raising a blended family comes with its share of hurdles. In the United States, approximately one-third of all households are blended. With patience and a optimistic outlook, the blended family can be one filled with affection, respect, and appreciation.
It isn’t easy for the children when parents remarry. They are trapped in the middle of a situation that can cause immediate feelings of frustration and sadness.
It can be particularly hard to find the right balance when you’re a stepparent. Many adults try to blend their families with high expectations. Many think it will be similar to their previous marriage in terms of time spent with their spouse and the attentiveness they’ll be able to give the relationship. Unfortunately, this may not match your reality.
Every family has a different dynamic. The trick to making a blended family work is finding a new, combined dynamic that includes time spent together, discipline, and rules BOTH parties can live with.
Let’s look at 7 tips for creating a great blended family.
Register for the seminar: Family: Putting the Pieces Back Together Saturday October 11, 2014 http://www.eventbrite.com/e/family-putting-the-pieces-back-together-tickets-11728338777
[Season 3, Episode 01]
The first recorded Blended Family in the Bible was between Abraham, Sarah and Hagar. We see the dynamics in the family structure and struggles between the siblings and parents. This struggles are still common place in our present time.
With the rate of young pregnancies, separations, divorces and death bringing room to more families being blended, we will take a look at loopholes to avoid and ways to foster harmonious living conditions in Blended Familes. It is very possible!!
Join us on Thursday at 10pm as we dish on this topic.
Join us as we will be discussing blended families. Just because two adults get along , love each other and want to spend eternity together does not mean their children feel the same. Or even happy for them. Many ups and downs come with putting two families together. We will be discussing some of the problems as well as logical solutions when dealing with combining families.
Real Life w/Real Talk invites you to join us for Season 4! With hosts D. Smith, Yarima Karama, Ms. Freak and Real Talk Tiff, get ready to go deeper than we've EVER gone before! Brace yourselves for Real Conversations with Real People! RLwRT is ALWAYS Real Talk!!!
Blended Family: a family consisting of a couple and their children from this and all previous relationships. Made most popular by the show The Brady Bunch.
Navigating successfully through the many types of blended families can be challenging. Tonight, we will discuss the various types of blended families, the challenges that come with them & some tips on how to overcome these challenges.
Peace and Blessings...
Love and marriage is wonderful, but being a child and having to adjust in a blended family can be challenging. Join us this week as certified counselor and Priceless Posse member, Chrystol Payne, discusses many of the challenges families face as they are joined together. Tune in to receive practical tips on helping your kids cope and transition smoothly.
Next on "Dying to be Married" with Winston & Sondra Lewis
Brought to you by "Kingdom Untied Ministries Network"
In a time where many families consist of husbands, wives and children from previous relationships, the "Brady Bunch" image of a blended family, often eludes us. Old habits, outside influences, mistakes from the past and the "Yours, Mine and Ours" syndrome often make parenting difficult to manage. These can even lead to division within the marriage. Is there a way to bring balance within the Blended Family?
Join us as we are honored to have Pastors "Douglas & Cathy Wray" to discuss and share their own testimony with us. The Wrays are licensed and ordained through Word of Faith International Christian Center; are founders of Impact Church, and The Perfect Blend Workshop® ministry to Blended Families. Cathy is a published author of "The Perfect Blend Devotional"
If you'd like to ask a question about this subject, please send us an email to: firstname.lastname@example.org or for an audio message to be aired on the broadcast, call (269) 205-3557 only (no messages by Social Media please) and include your Name, ph # & complete mailing address by Friday 5/30/14 8:00 am EST. We will be giving away a copy of Cathy's book if your question is used for this broadcast. Feel free to invite others and share on your Social Media sites! You are welcomed!
The up-coming holidays should be a time of peace, joy and gratitude. However, when you mix holiday stress, blended families and PTSD you could have a recipe for disaster. Join Family of a Vet Blog Talk Radio on Tuesday, Nov. 19, 2013 from 6:30 - 7:30pm ( CST) as we share stories about the disasters, and also inspiring stories about how families are able to rise above their holiday calamities and create their own special and memorable holiday. Learn tips for maintaining a peaceful holiday that is uniquely yours.
Listeners are invited to call in with questions or to share your stories. Telephone #323-657-1470
in Self Help
Today we have as our guest Cora Rennie who like millions of others is starting a new relationship by blending her children with her boyfriends children into one family.
We always spend at least half the show taking whatever issue arises through the ZPoint Process to find resolution to these often contentious issues. If you are going through something similar in your new blended family, consider joining us and finding peace of mind on this topic.
There are more divorces, more single parent homes, and definitely more blended families than ever before. Tom Stevens, LPC-S, RPT-S is going to talk about how difficult it is to make a blended family successful, and how these homes CAN be successful if EVERYONE pulls together. Tom will go over the statististics of families today, as well as the picture of the modern american family in 2013. If you are in a blended family or are contemplating starting a blended family, this is a show you don't want to miss. Call in to give your comment or experience at (347)838-9737.
In today's world there can be such a diversity in a families when you look at society in a whole. So many marriages now are interracial marriages and so many marriages are also ending up in divorce courts across the nation. But when the other spouse decides to date again and even marry, this time around the family make look a little different. We will discuss all sides of intergrating families from one side to another and the high's and the low's of it all. it's not as easy as you think when you lose your immediate family and gain a new family and for some kids it's almost overnight and how does one cope with being thrown in the middle of a whole new world with new faces and new rules...
Being a part of a loving and providing family is a blessing. Blended families are more common than ever, which is why it’s important to fully understand the dynamic that may result before entering into one. Let's talk about it.
Successfully blending two families takes patience and a commitment to each individual, but can be very rewarding for both parents and children.
Whether you’re considering remarriage or are already involved in one, clarifying the issues surrounding a blended family will help make the transition easier…
CALL (347) 237-5342 To LISTEN LIVE .
LIKE: Lady Jaz on Facebook
FOLLOW: Lady Jaz on Twitter
CIRCLE: Lady Jaz on Google+
Lady Jaz on KLJN 107.7
"Let's Talk About It"
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (146 chatters)
- John Baptist (98 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (62 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (28 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (27 chatters)
- RCRadio (27 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (26 chatters)
- thelordshour (21 chatters)
- Lifeline with Cindy Sommer (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (17 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (14 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (13 chatters)
- Greg Kellogg (12 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (12 chatters)
- Two Moms on a Borough (12 chatters)
- DDP Radio (11 chatters)
- Whispers from Heaven (10 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (10 chatters)
- Revelation Radio Network (9 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (9 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (8 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (7 chatters)
- KayakFishingRadio (7 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (7 chatters)
- David and Wes (7 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (7 chatters)
- Bridge Between Two Worlds Radio (6 chatters)
- EBN Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- INFINITY888 RADIO (6 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- 12kyle (5 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (5 chatters)
- Bamabird29 (4 chatters)
- Bill Murray (4 chatters)
- Body of Christ (4 chatters)
- dburt aka Afronerd (4 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (4 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (4 chatters)
- sun752 (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Tarvino (4 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (3 chatters)
- The URC Show (3 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (3 chatters)
- MMA Jam (3 chatters)
- Moorish Science Radio (3 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (3 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (3 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (3 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (3 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (3 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (3 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (3 chatters)
- Field Afrikan Radio (3 chatters)
- FreedomReigns (3 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Entertainment Zone Radio (2 chatters)
- Canadian Motocross Weekly (2 chatters)
- cathies DistantEchos (2 chatters)
- Prepping For The New World Order (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (2 chatters)
- TunesLoveChat (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (2 chatters)
- The Captain0 (2 chatters)
- Talk2Q (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- RotoExpertsXcom FantasySports Show (2 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (2 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- The Power Hour1 (2 chatters)
- TWR Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (1 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (1 chatters)
- The Flash of Life (1 chatters)
- The Mirror Show (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (1 chatters)
- WGUM Glory United Ministries (1 chatters)
- Wicce Women (1 chatters)
- WTLC Talk Radio0 (1 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (1 chatters)
- Innovative Black Men (1 chatters)
- Mega Powers Radio (1 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- manofgod7 (1 chatters)
- Needs Met (1 chatters)
- Moxie Mind Body Life Coaching (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Ordinarywmn (1 chatters)
- Raising The Roof Media (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- Political T and T (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (0 chatters)
- Fluent Motion (0 chatters)