SORT BY Relevancy
Tune in for this special Halloween episode of Black Geek Movie Talk as we review some of the best & worst scary movies of 2014!
Chalk Talk with Kim is a weekly live energetic sports talk show that goes beyond the headlines and sidelines. Each week I'll bring you interivews with players, coaches, team executives and sports leaders. On today's show preview this weekend's NFL games especially the Monday Night game between the Houston Texans and Pittsburgh Steelers. Hear from Steelers Coach Mike Tomlin and Texans players J.J. Watt; Ryan Fitzpatrick and Jonathan Joesph.
My guest for today's show is former college football coach Michael Haywood. Coach Haywood spent 24 years coaching D-I football including 8 at LSU; 2 at Texas; 4 as Offensive Coordinator at Notre Dame; 2 as Head Coach of Miami of Ohio where he was MAC Head Coach of the Year. He was named Head Coach at the University of Pittsburgh before being fired three weeks later. He played his collegiate ball at Notre Dame and joins me today to talk about the new playoff system; Notre Dame vs Florida State; Jameis Winston; Texas A&M vs Alabama and more.
Log on today at 12 pm CST to be a part of the conversation.
Chalk Talk with Kim... Sports and beyond... more than just a game!
How many times have we heard a Brother say, “ I can’t get ahead” or no matter what there always seems to be an obstacle in the way. Lets not forget the infamous “the man is trying to keep a black man down”. No matter whether these words are believable or not the newest and most threatening to our community is “Black Women are meeting all of the corporate demographics so now I have to battle her in the corporate world, and at home? Conversely, Black woman are saying “I dont need a man for ish” or “Aint no good men out here”. Lets not forget “Black men are complacent and not ambitious”
Why are we as a community battling each other? Is there a common ground? This and other questions we will address and attempt to answer this week on Real Talk All The Time. Tuesday 730pm (eastern)
The topic of today's show is "Black Women and Hair Weave". There are a lot of black women that wear hair weave. Some people believe that the hair weave is used mostly by black women. Do black women wear hair weave for style, lack of confidence, or to look like white women?
Join Host Live Chats
- Talk Real Solutions (41 chatters)
- Curious Times (37 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (25 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (23 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Just Us Radio Network (15 chatters)
- NOPC Radio Network (11 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (8 chatters)
- ObviousPotomos Taunt Radio (6 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (5 chatters)
- Jason OBrien (4 chatters)
- OPWR (4 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (4 chatters)
- LetsGoKings (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (2 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- TRUE RADIO ENT (1 chatters)
- Underground Unsigned Unknown (1 chatters)
- SAR97 Public Broadcasting (0 chatters)
- Kick it with Krystal (0 chatters)