SORT BY Relevancy
The first of a four part series on Black women and their roles in Black History.
Today we will discuss Black Women being stereotyped while sitting in the seat of the scornful. We will elaborate on stereotypes like Mammy, Jezebel, Sapphire, and many others. We will discuss how these same stereotypes are still alive and perpetuated by white & blacks.
Call in to the show 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the hosts. You can also Skype into the show.
This is part three of a four part series.
The third show will discuss how women start, support, and fund these movements. We will discuss how black women have been co-opted out of history and have been pushed to the side by power hungry black men and whites, in some cases.
The #BlackLivesMatter is the Millennial movement and not the Civil Rights vanguard who have done nothing but fatten their pockets and stomachs since MLK.
You can dial into the show 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the hosts. You can Skype into the show.
So this week we had Phylicia Rashad make a statement about Cosby and then say she was misquoted, while three more women came forward, the premiere of the new drama Empire and homophobia spewed all over the web from black people as a result, the situation in France, real or staged and the Roger Goodell/Ray Rice situation. There is lots to discuss. Call in 347-215-8933
Our first show test launch. There are far too many black males creating shows, video blogs, You Tube videos and posts on social media sites that are for the sole purpose of lying to and slamming black women. This needs insanity needs to end. We will be discussing thee tactics that these black males use and what black women can do to protect themselves from the onslaught. This will be the first in a series.
Tonight @ 8pm 'The Rundown with Renee' on Yo Momma Black Radio will discuss homosexual Black men & their ironic "relationship" with the Black woman. Renee will break it down in detail, & speak directly to the Black woman & the Black community, on why gay Black men & Black women can't be friends. As ALWAYS Renee & co-host Brotha Dahwah will be DIRECT & NOT POLITICALLY CORRECT!!! If you are sensitive, & easily offended, you may wantto skip the show!! This will be a HOTT one, & if you'd like to get in on the topic, Listen/Comment/Question @ (929) 477-3763.. or click the link!
Part two of our first show test launch. There are far too many black males creating shows, video blogs, You Tube videos and posts on social media sites that are for the sole purpose of lying to and slamming black women. This insanity needs to end. We will be discussing thee tactics that these black males use and what black women can do to protect themselves from the onslaught. This will be the first in a series.
Join "Missing Pages Of History" as we speak "truth to power" and become a voice for the underserved communities. Join us on Saturdays, 12 Noon by dialing 818-337-0016 or go online at: wwwblogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-on-history-inc. Today's (Sat. Jan. 17, 2015) topics are: "Africans, Devati, Pills and Lawsuit", "Target Practice by Police Academy...Why Us!" and "Black Lives Matter!"
Black History month is celebrated but misunderstood; especially among blacks. Many black children are ignorant to the facts of their heritage for one reason or another. Join Ms. Mary and crew to discuss!
Did you miss The African History Network Show, (Special Day) Monday, June 10th, 8pm-11pm EST with guest, Dr. Runoko Rashidi, Author, Lecturer, Historian as we discussed “Great Black Women In History”?
Visit us on Facebook at https://www.facebook.com/events/462748530449218/# Dr. Runoko Rashidi talked about his upcoming lecture in Detroit on Friday, June 14th, 6:30pm-10:30pm at 1500 E. State Fair, True Oracles Ministries. His topic is “A Tribute To Great Black Women In History – From Lucy (Dinknesh) to Assata Shakur”. Tickets are $15 in Advance, $20 At the Door. For more information please call (313) 646-3375. Be sure to visit the Vendor Table of The African History Network. In our 3rd Hour we discussed a new study from the ACLU that shows how African-Americans are 4 times as likely to be arrested for Marijuana possession even though we use drugs at almost and identical rate. We also played some clips of Min. Farrakhan’s speech in Detroit. Listen to the African History Network Show, Thursdays, 8pm-11pm EST and archived episodes www.TheAfricanHistoryNetwork.com or http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow or by phone, when we are LIVE at (914) 338-1375. Episodes are also archived on www.Itunes.com.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (28 chatters)
- Dr Ritamarie (20 chatters)
- The Portal (17 chatters)
- BeverlyD (14 chatters)
- Lets talkXGod is not Religious (13 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (10 chatters)
- Communities Digital News Hours (8 chatters)
- AngelsTeachRadio (7 chatters)
- Firefall Talk Radio (6 chatters)
- KAS1 (6 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (6 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (5 chatters)
- thedean (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Life In The Vine Radio (5 chatters)
- Patriot Family (5 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (4 chatters)
- 63489 (3 chatters)
- Mikeisha (3 chatters)
- The Endless Light (3 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (3 chatters)
- Spoken Ink (2 chatters)
- We are TOPS (2 chatters)
- Mystical Awakenings Radio (2 chatters)
- NatureofReality (2 chatters)
- Matt4America (2 chatters)
- Body of Christ (2 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (2 chatters)
- Grudge Incorporated Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Have2Travel (1 chatters)
- In Todays America (1 chatters)
- JASmius (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- BodyMindSpirit Radio (1 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (1 chatters)
- AgingYounger (1 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (1 chatters)
- Purpose for Women International (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- UNdergroundCHURCH (1 chatters)
- VinnyHardy (1 chatters)
- Ron March Show (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)
- Power of Perception Radio Network (0 chatters)
- Living Off The Grid Radio (0 chatters)