SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Join Rasta B and Smoke as we build on the Un-Civil war within the Black Race. Black man vs Black man, Black man vs Black women, Black Man vs Black Child, Black Women Vs Black Child, Black Women vs Black Women & Black Child vs Black Child. Let's build on issue's that need to be addressed within the race and solutions that will lead to unity!
It's our second annual State of the Young Black Man address with Entrepreneur Marquis Coates and Young Activist Caleb Jackson.
If your not a young man, this will be a most enlivening, informational, and engaging address for your little brother, nephew, and any parents of young men.
How do we show them that school is not a right now job, but the foundation of your future? How do we keep them in school?
Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks commit around half of homicides in the United States. Where do we start? Turning criminals into students and upstanding citizens sounds like an impossible charge.. but it's possible; we have to believe it is, but how? How is it possible?
Also, how do we become better young black fathers, realistically and perceptionally?
Entrepreneur Marquis Coates and Young Activist Caleb Jackson will be rejoining us for a compelling panel discussion!
In an attempt to restore BLACK FAMILIES and advocate for #MarriageB4Children, host BLACK SOCRATES questions, not only the value American society places on the BLACK WOMAN, but moreso BLACK MEN themselves. BLACK SOCRATES faces a panel of guest to discuss his controversial theory. Listen in to this show as the panel, including special guest, psychology professor, DR. TIFFANY R. KING discuss his theory in depth. For the MONEY & POWER 15 (11:00-11:15), LANEE JAVET, CEO of CULSIRE.COM returns to MD to discuss her GO FUND ME campaign, with all proceeds raised to purchase water for the FLINT MICHIGAN RESIDENTS affected by the lead poison in their water supply. MENTAL DIALOGUE asking the questions America's afraid to ask. "ALL I ASK IS THAT YOU THINK"
Produced by Vauban S
Tonight on Black Men Talk Radio we are asking the question: "Why Do Black Women "Snitch" On Black Men ?"
Taddle tales are one thing, but SNITCHING is another kettle of fish............Snitching is defined as telling on others for PERSONAL GAIN.
Thus..........Do black women snitch on black men and if so WHY ?
Call in tonight with your questions, comments, suggestions, and examples. If you have a personal story to share......then call into our LIVE STREAM and share it. The number is 516-41805541.
i will be talking about the lil thugs that black women have set loose on the rest of america in cities all over.also i will talk about how violent black people have become sites like worldstar hip hop push this type of black on black violence.i will discuss the welfare state among blacks and the fatherless rate in black areas of the country.i will talk about how black men are being turned into females growing up in a house of all women.
Interview with Niecee X, Founder of the Black Women's Defense League
Host Blazer Peete discusses the challenges of atheism and black youth with guests MC Brooks, Shay Myles and a prior interview from Ebony, a young black atheist who wanted to share her story, but could not be with us this evening.
MC Brooks is also host of Ashes In The Fall.
Are you an atheist of color and need a space to be yourself? Find Black Atheist, home of BARS, here.
Tonight on Black Men Talk Radio we are asking the question:
Do Black American Women Prefer To Start Families With Criminals ? If they do prefer to do so, then we also want to know WHY ?
Many men who are "nice guys", respect women, and are good citizen are available and would make good husbands, boyfriends, and fathers...............however.............there is a Catch 22; many women do not want that in a man.............they prefer to start families with men who are unavailable or dangerous to society.
In order to have quality and meaningful relationships, we have to communicate clearly with each other. Last chapter, we listened to what Black men want from a Black woman...and now we are giving the mic to the women to express their own wants and desires. It's a modern thought that there are no good men, so let's hear how women define a good man in the first place! Men, be ready to take notes!!! Women, be ready to break it all the way down!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- John Baptist (68 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (40 chatters)
- Common Sense Nation (18 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (12 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (11 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (10 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (9 chatters)
- Odwirafo (7 chatters)
- 2D Sports Talk (6 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (6 chatters)
- Theresa J Morris (6 chatters)
- Wicked Edge (6 chatters)
- Witch School (6 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (5 chatters)
- Black Afrikan Infrastructure Radio (5 chatters)
- MIKE MILLZ RADIO (5 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (4 chatters)
- The Advise Show (3 chatters)
- The Gray Matter (3 chatters)
- THE HITZ TEAM (3 chatters)
- Contra Radio Network (3 chatters)
- The Savage and Starbuck Show (3 chatters)
- theghettotruthMagazine (3 chatters)
- Urban Therapy with Sun (3 chatters)
- thelordshour (2 chatters)
- Xclusive Jamz Nation (2 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (2 chatters)
- Enterpraisement Media Group (2 chatters)
- Feldman World Group (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- Soul Tree Radio X In The Raw (2 chatters)
- Ms KiKi (2 chatters)
- Metaphysics and Awareness (2 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (2 chatters)
- Liberal Dan Radio (2 chatters)
- Panther Power Chat (1 chatters)
- Reppa Radio (1 chatters)
- The Ringing Stone Network (1 chatters)
- God In The Midst (1 chatters)
- Hillbilly Express (1 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- EX3 Radio (1 chatters)
- Father Teresa (1 chatters)
- Bards Logic Political Talk (1 chatters)
- Culture Freedom Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Docradio Network (1 chatters)
- Where They Do That At Radio (0 chatters)