SORT BY Relevancy
The radio show "What Black Women Really Think" covers an array of social issues and current events. Tune in each Sunday as an intimate group of African-American women discuss issues such as interracial dating, how to start your own business,infidelity,as well as the effects of racism and classism on society. Poetry and news stories are included to further communicate thoughts and feelings with the listeners. This broadcast is also interactive, so the listeners are invited to actively participate!
Please join us Sunday @Noon CST as we talk about Black women of the social justice movement in celebration of Womens History Month. Sojourner Truth Angela Davis Florynce Kennedy Shirley Chisolm Barbara Jordan Elaine Brown Daisy Bates Sikivu Hutchinson and more... The dial in number is 310-982-4273 and press 1 to speak with the host. You can also Skype into the show. I look forward to speaking with you.
in Pop Culture
We Dish on EVERYTHING. From clothes, current events, black female enterprise, black feminism, black female rights, black female sexuality, black female health, black female wealth and most importantly BLACK FEMALE SOVEREIGNTY! The Original Mother, the Black Wombyn is the last to awaken to her Divinity and Divine Place in the Cosmos. We are the place to discuss all the things they DON'T WANT us to talk about or focus on. Tune in daily, write to us to be a host, and share! This is FO
Do black women like dog's? On this show I am going to talk with an amazing animal behaivorist Beth Hicks as she talks about her 10 plus years of leading her company Fuzzy Wolf and what she has learned about how women of color relate to animals vs how white women relate to them. What the differences are and how our relationships with animals can teach us about how to relate with each other...I know interesting right?? You don't want to miss this one!
You asked for her to return to the show and she is ready to have another awesome conversation ! On this show I am going to again talk with the amazing animal behaivorist Beth Hicks as she uses her 10 plus years of leading her company Fuzzy Wolf and what she has learned about how women of color relate to animals vs how white women relate to them. Today we are going to talk about what kinds of breeds work well with different cultures and women and why? OHHHH MY!......I know interesting right?? Yo
Please join us as we discuss stereotypes and the victimization of black women. What are some of the stereotypes of black women? Why are black women targeted? When did this begin? How do we change the narrative? The call-in number is 310-982-4273. You can also Skype into the show by clicking the big, blue S during the broadcast. You can also set a reminder for yourself by clicking the link, clicking reminder and set for a time most convenient for you. Time: 10AM PST/NOON CST/1PM EST.
in Self Help
We discuss the real needs of the so called Black woman, the social strategies that have been used to attack her and the implications of these tactics on the so called Black community. ====================== HARP MUSIC: Jeff Majors - Psalm 23 http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pD_MnCl2NtU Print or Download the List of What Black Women REALLY Need: https://docs.google.com/document/d/1ObAkYD2khmDkAvC-59yCoaMyAhGPvWfsfcRcvk2d6h4/edit?usp=sharing
Join me today for a VERY intresting conversation with Karen Blades CEO of MutiHouse an entreprunur and drummer in the African tradition. Karen and I will be talking about the different perceptions of white women who drum and how black women see drumming..oh yes we are going all the way there! Join us for what is sure to be a thought provoking conversation! Post your questions now! And we will answer them on air!
Through last week Angeline and I have been on the phone like normal and checking social networks, have found lots of stories about black women that we want to share. We also want to share our opinions and outlooks on some of these these stories because some we do and some we don't agree with.
Believe it or not there are Black female filmmakers who are creating horror films and have an eminent voice in the horror film community. Tananarive Due and Kristina Leath-Malin will be our guests as we discuss gender and race disparities in the horror film genre as well as current projects both filmmakers are working on and their mission to spread the word that Black women are making horror films!
Join Host Live Chats
- Yada (27 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (20 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (9 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (8 chatters)
- NatureofReality (7 chatters)
- nXphase Records (6 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (6 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (6 chatters)
- The Mind Blowing Tanna Alonza Show (6 chatters)
- TruthRadioNetwork (5 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (5 chatters)
- CULTURE FREEDOM RADIO (4 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (4 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (4 chatters)
- The Finding Relisha Radio Show (4 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (3 chatters)
- Tarhaka (3 chatters)
- Thoughts of a Brother (3 chatters)
- TonyWilkins (3 chatters)
- tribesofaboriginalnations (3 chatters)
- Out Of A Pure Heart (3 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (2 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (1 chatters)
- Gospel Till Sundown (1 chatters)
- Big Body Broadcasting (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- Unmasked with Authoress Lyle (1 chatters)
- Vibration Radio (1 chatters)
- Word Alive (1 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (1 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (1 chatters)
- mrmakeithappen (1 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (1 chatters)