SORT BY Relevancy
Having published my new ebook, Affirmations for Parents, I've been thinking, what are the needs of Black Parents? Are they different from the needs of other parents?
Are busy, stressed parents left with too little time to give attention to their children?
Who looks after the children when parents and grandparents are working two and three jobs just to keep a roof over their heads? And who is investing in the next generation? What are the implications for Black communities?
My guest will be Shaunes Richardson from State of The Black Parent.
Please check out some of my recent blogs:
Which Children Are Most Likely to Bring Weapons to School? - this could save your child's life.
Teen Murdered His Parents
Click here to download Affirmations for Parents now.
Click here for Black Success audios with Zhana.
Click here for Success Strategies for Black People on Facebook.
What do Black parents need?
The focus of this show will be nonviolence. THIS COULD SAVE YOUR CHILD'S LIFE.
I will be joined by Shaunes Richardson from State of the Black Parent
My other guest will be Dr. Stephanie Myers of Black Women for Positive Change. They will be holding a National Week of Nonviolence.
Click here for more information.
I wrote about Nonviolent Communication (NVC) in Success Strategies for Black People and in my new ebook, Affirmations for Parents.
We can use Nonviolent Communication (NVC) to turn around and transform situations, including situations of extreme violence. NVC is used all over the world.
These are some of my recent blogs:
Are We Listening to Our Children?
This one could save your child's life:
Which Children Are Most Likely to Bring Weapons to School?
Click here to hear the previous show and leave your comments. Thanks.
in Self Help
A weekly discussion to evaluate the progress of Blacks in America, the history and the purpose of the UNIA-AC, and to measure that against the vision of Marcus Garvey. Hosted by Danger Remy the fire starter
Recently we have seen several instances of black parents discipining their childen and posting these beatings to the internet for the world to see. Some applaud these parents for whipping and humiliating their child as a good means to teach a VALUABLE LESSON while others say this is CHILD ABUSE.
Is there a connection between SLAVERY and the whipping of black childen as a means of discipline or is it simply an African method?
Are your methods of discipline outdated as a black parent or is it very necessary?
Where or from whom did your learn your way of disciplining your children?
How were you disciplined as a child and did it help to make you a better person?
Is “spare the rod, spoil the child” still relevant?
With all the increase of crimes commited by children all around the country, Chicago especially it leads one to wonder if we are failing our children. This will be a show of outcry to spark the flame of change. Let's take back our streets... Let's take back our kids!
There is an attack on the Black male and Black Female -the Manhood and Womanhood of our culture is under severe pressure. We will discuss what it takes to build up black manhood and womanhood in todays society. How we can change the images that are presented to our people and what it takes to separate ourselves from the growing trend of homosexuality and lesbianism.
Is it Natural. Did African people Practice this behaviour before the making of the whiteman and woman?
Why is there more right being given to the gay/lesbian community than black community?
It is counter revolutionary to be homosexual or Lesbian?
Also the National Chairman of the new Black Panther Party Hashim Nzinga addresses the International situation of Isreali Aggression against the Palestinian people and what the real land question is concerning African people the world over.
Black Power radio is on air 646 478 4447 call in via skype or phone
This Wed July 9th @ 8pm CST, Join me for 'The Rundown with Renee', on Yo Momma Black Radio, we will go in-depth on the ever-growing LGBT encouragement towards Black men & youth in our community. This show will be explosive as we will cover a broad spectrum of issues under this topic including solutions, this is NOT for the faint of heart. My guests for the evening will be Brutha Irritated Genie, Brutha Dah Wah Yisrael, & others to be announced. To Listen/Comment/question call us @ (929) 477-3763 or click the link! Seriously, you do NOT want to miss this important event, save the date! This show will be my 1st installment in my series called 'What happened to the Black Man'? There will be subsequent series covering the Black Woman & Black Community as well. Peace..
King Noble Please add King Noble New Radical Facebook Profile Page: Here is the Link https://www.facebook.com/kingnoblelive They Deleted and Disabled My Old Facebook Profile Page along with The 144,000 Black Supremacist Facebook Group Here is the Link to My new FaceBook Group add your self and all of your Friends King Noble Black Supremacy Consciousness Revolution https://www.facebook.com/groups/313081348853710/ They Disabled My Youtube page Subcribe to King Noble New youtube page at this Link http://www.youtube.com/user/WynterLioness
We are revolutionizing prime time radio by kicking off Da Black Top Radio's first ever live broadcast entitled "Black Top LIVE" located at 100 E. Carry Street in Richmond, VA (Carry100 Bar). Hosted by the host whodo the most, Mike Jay, with thegabulouslife.com's blogger and media personality Miss Blog God, comedian B. Eazy, the DMV's own Diamond Frazier, & DJ'd by DJ Rampaige.
Tonight's special guests: Lyricist/Rapper/Hip-Hop Artist Jaye Cane (Twitter/IG: @jayecane); Host of The Mark Caesar Show/Comedian Mark Caesar (Twitter: @pissyopants1; Instagram: @mark_caesar).
Follow us on Twitter: @DaBlackTopRadio; @blacktoplive on Instagram
Join DJ@X as he plays musical selections from the personal music collection of the Black Squirrels Studios. This is an adult show with musical content that may not be acceptable for some ears. This is mostly about the music, but there will be opinion and perspective shared as well. So, join us tonight and enjoy the Nuts we have chosen for this episode of Nuts from the Black Squirrels’ Collection...
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (173 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (83 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (48 chatters)
- Yada (31 chatters)
- reactionariez (29 chatters)
- thelordshour (19 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (15 chatters)
- Medium Renee Richards (14 chatters)
- Straitway (13 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (12 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (10 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (9 chatters)
- Bellesprit (8 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (5 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (5 chatters)
- In Christ Alone Ministries (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Omni Media Tribe Network (4 chatters)
- RFB Radio WOW (4 chatters)
- MCRMedia Marlins Country Radio (3 chatters)
- Jay King Network (3 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (3 chatters)
- Bill Murray (3 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (3 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (2 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (2 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (2 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (2 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (1 chatters)
- LLBPRADIO (1 chatters)
- mashahba (1 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (1 chatters)
- Michael Anthony Johnson (1 chatters)
- Grudge Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- History Guys (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Autistic People (1 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Resistance United Radio (1 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (1 chatters)
- The Being Talk Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (1 chatters)