SORT BY Relevancy
This week on Real Talk with Rick and J. Rich we will be discussing the mass extermination of the black man in America. Although the term “mass extermination” may seem somewhat superlative in defining the plight of the black man in America, statistics reveal that the term may be more accurate than most realize.
According to numbers released by the Malcolm X Grassroots Movement, black men are dying at the hands of law enforcement officers at a rate of two per week. When white vigilante and security officers are considered the numbers rise to one every 28 hours.
Unfortunately, the systematic extermination of black men extends beyond our young men being gunned down by law enforcement. Below, you will find several methodologies that are being used to minimize the impact of the black man in the black community.
The feminization of the black male image (promoting homosexuality among black men)
The Miseducation of the black male
Devaluation of black life promoting black on black violence
Creating division between the black and black women
We will talk about these issues on this episode of Real Talk with Rick and J. Rich.
There seems to be more and more young black males being shot and killed in these united states of america these days...Why is that? Is there a war on black boys or are african american males the new public enemy #1? Well tonight on the GetHeard Show we'll be discussing these issues regarding what's happening to the Lost boys in the hood!!! Tune in and check us out.
This week the Black Geeks review "Captain America: Winter Soldier". The Cap is back in this sequel to the 2011 film that introduced The First Avenger to a new generation. Is it the best action film ever made? Better than the Avengers?? Tune in this Sunday to hear if the Black Geeks agree with some of these early raving reviews or if the verdict is to just stay home and read the comics.
The radio show "What Black Women Really Think" covers an array of social issues and current events. Tune in each Sunday as an intimate group of African-American women discuss issues such as interracial dating, how to start your own business,infidelity,as well as the effects of racism and classism on society. Poetry and news stories are included to further communicate thoughts and feelings with the listeners. This broadcast is also interactive, so the listeners are invited to actively participate!
Do African people hate black americans. You better not miss the start of this show because you will hear it from the mouths of African men and women what they think of you Black A$$. So make sure you tune in!
We will also be talking about the importance of Africa to the plight of the Black American struggle and revolution!
Tune in. And also check out our website www.YoMommaBlack.com
We need journalists and presenters to hop on board, and people with money.
Monday: Relationship Show - with Renee / cohost Dawah
Wednesday: Run Down With Renee - with Renee
Saturday: Organise Or Perish Show - with Marcus / cohost Meshiha
In this Special Edition Episode we will look into the recent tragedies of African Americans to explore what is going on in this country and why is it happening to our people. "Being Black In America" What does the bible say about our current situation, our past and our future.
Join KB AND THE REVOLUTIONARY RYDERS for one of our most poignant shows yet. In the wake of one of the most horrific summers Black America has seen in years , its time for the people to make a decision. We cannot continue on this path of self destruction and genocide. If we are to ever take our rightful posistion in this country some important decisions must be made. Where do we go from here? What is black power? What is Black Power? How do we begin to turn around all this negativity? What is revolution?
GET THE ANSWERS TO THESE QUESTIONS AND MORE SATURDAY NIGHT AT 7:30 PM CST SUPPORT THE MOVEMENT!!!!!
CHOCOLATE SITY IS THE VOICE OF THE PEOPLE!!!
Are Black Men in America Expendable? /TheWWShoW
The Willie Williams Radio Show
free call (347) 677-1859 to listen/talk
To Watch Live:
KB AND THE REVOLUTIONARY RYDERS get down to buisness as usual. The white man has been trying to seperate black men and women forever. Its important now more than ever that we stand together to fix our community. Whats up with all the hate towards sisters, how does interacial relationships affect black solidarity? Why has homosexuality run rampant in the black community?What does the black woman want from the brothers? How can we stop the cycle of broken homes and raise our babies? How can we be better husbands and wives? Chocolate Sity welcomes the sisters to the revolution. Special guest Lundyn Brown will be in the building to represent for the ladies!!!
SATURDAY NIGHT AT 7:30PMCST
CHOCOLATE SITY REVOLUTIONARY RADIO
DONT MISS IT!!!!
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (49 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (38 chatters)
- Curious Times (23 chatters)
- Underground Professor Radio (22 chatters)
- T J Sotomayor (19 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (19 chatters)
- Israelite Heritage (17 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (16 chatters)
- thelordshour (15 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (14 chatters)
- TruthWorks Network (13 chatters)
- The Revolutionary (12 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (12 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (10 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (10 chatters)
- SoapTalk Lets Dish (10 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (8 chatters)
- Ms Blue (7 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (6 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- Garrett Miller Radio (5 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (4 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (4 chatters)
- SURN Host (4 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (4 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (4 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (4 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (4 chatters)
- I AM SUPERWOMAN RADIO (3 chatters)
- patriots united (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (3 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (3 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (3 chatters)
- Straitway (3 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (2 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Andrew Aloha (2 chatters)
- GCOM ParaRadio0 (2 chatters)
- LJT Radio (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Royal Thieves Radio (1 chatters)
- Drunken Radio (1 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Diva Spot Radio (1 chatters)
- The Plus Effect of BPC (1 chatters)
- The Prime Directive (1 chatters)
- Metaphysical and Spiritual Chat (0 chatters)