SORT BY Relevancy
Previously broadcast July 15th & 16th, 2011
Black History Tours~ Live @ African American Heritage Tour
Listen to interviews with Dr. Sherry Dupree and Harris Rosen of the Rosen Hotel's who hosted the group.
This tour is designed to attract education professionals and other cultural history enthusiasts.
Tonight's show is loaded with tons of great information from the Minneapolis police cheif to the crooks who stole money that prevented the Minnesota black museum from opening. Join the team of Ron and Don as we give names, places and only facts on why some local people should be charged and locked up.
The phone lines will be open.
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Tues. Sept., 29th, 10pm-12midnight EST with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. We’ll discuss “Part 1: 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) A Trial has been set for the 1st of 6 Officers involved in the death of Freddie Gray. 2) 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History. 3) Rep. Corrine Brown of Florida is under attack and Republicans are trying to remove her through redistricting. 4) Elizabeth Warren Goes All In On Black Lives Matter. 5) This date in African American History.
TONIGHT: Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. May, 27th, 10:00pm-12:00midnight EST (7:00pm-9:00pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep founder of The African History Network? We’ll discuss “Five on The Black Handside: The History of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes”. Did you ever wonder where the “Dap” came from, fist bumping, etc.? CALL IN WITH QUESTIONS/COMMENTS & LISTEN AT (914) 338-1375. Listen online LIVE and the archived show here: http://www.blogtalkradio.com/theafricanhistorynetworkshow/2015/05/28/five-on-the-black-handside-the-history-of-the-dap-and-african-american-hands or www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) Five on The Black Handside, the history of the “Dap” and African American Handshakes. 2) Baltimore City Schools layoff notices go out. 3) The Justice Department issues reforms to fix Cleveland policing. What is next? 4) This date in African American History – Elijah McCoy, Inventor
Join "Missing Pages Of History" today, October 3, 2015 at 1:00 PM EST. We will be discussing "The History of Policing in the U.S.'; this will be the Part III of a 4 Part series. Join us by dialing in at (818) 337-0016 or go online at: www.blogtalkradio.com/missing-pages-of-history-inc
Listen to The Michael Imhotep Show, Wed. Sept., 30th, 10pm-12midnight EST (7pm – 9pm PST) with host Michael Imhotep of The African History Network. “Part 2: 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History”!!! CALL IN WITH Questions/Comments at 1-888-669-2281. POST YOUR COMMENTS. WE MAY READ THEM ON AIR. Listen online at http://tunein.com/radio/Empowerment-Radio-Network-s199313/ or by downloading the "TuneIn Radio" app to your smartphone and search for "Empowerment Radio Network" or at www.AfricanHistoryNetwork.com.
1) “Part 2: 11 Acts of White Affirmative Action created by The U.S. Government throughout History”!!! 2) Elizabeth Warren goes all in and supports Black Lives Matter. 3) Cecile Richards, Pres. of Planned Parenthood Federation of America was grilled by Republicans at a Congressional Hearing on Tuesday. 4) This date in African American History.
History is the story of what happened in the past. It's not always what should have happened, and studying it may help us make better decisions in the future. At Washington University Professor Bob Hanson, who is white, teaches a course on "Black History" that some say glorifies white supremacy. Does his teaching merely point out historical inequities, or does it reinforce ideas of white privilege by justifying them? Historical analyst Yah Ammi, head of the Human Rights and Justice Committee, raises the question today
Please join us Sunday at 10AM CST as we converse with Daryl Bates & Dr. Keisha Pitt, founders of The New Black Codes.
We began The New Black Codes after realizing that our community was in serious peril. With the media in frenzy over the recent crimes against our community, we decided that something had to be done, and done now! We didn’t want to just sign a petition or talk within our family and friends about all the issues our community has. We believed our community needed real change. We researched the statistics on our wealth, assets, family life, and health compared to other racial groups. The results were so alarming we got to work right away. We believe this change can only come with improving all of these categories. We cannot play victims any longer because the laws keeping us back has been removed. We now must be the players in this game.
Besides thriving to improve our community, personally we enjoy spending time with our family and friends. Dr. Keisha Pitt is a successful chiropractor and Daryl Bates is a thriving business owner. Both have a love for learning and charity.
Tonight on Teal Gray Worldwide Radio, take a peek behind the scenes (& behind the screams!) with 3 Top Texas Ghost Tour Guides: Brandy Herr, Dash Beardsley & Shelly Tucker!
More info: Questions? Comments? Connect with show hosts: Teal Gray & Tui Snider. Be sure to follow @TGWWradio on Twitter!
Brandy Herr co-founded Granbury Ghosts & Legends Tour & the annual Granbury Paranormal Expo. Her book, Haunted Granbury, details the haunted history of Granbury, Texas.
Dash Beardsley founded the Dash Beardsley's Ghosts Tours of Galveston & the annual Dash Beardsley's Wake the Dead Horror Para Con paranormal expo in Galveston, Texas.
Shelly Tucker is a professional storyteller who the NEA has deemed an "American Masterpiece." Shelly co-founded Ghosts of Denton haunted tours. Her book, Ghosts of Denton, showcases the spooky history of Denton, Texas.
As I have said many times before, I always learn something in presentations by Brother T. of London Black History Walks.
How has Black history influenced science fiction and sci-fi movies? Listen below.
Click here for my Invasion 1897 blog. This links to some of my other African history blogs.
Click here for my blog about Healing Post-Traumatic Slave Syndrome.
Click here for The Black Blogger as Modern Griot.
Click here for Nurture Success Events.
Click here for London Black History Walks.
Click here for Black History Studies.
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (66 chatters)
- Yada (41 chatters)
- HINDSIGHT RADIO (19 chatters)
- John Baptist (14 chatters)
- Red Fox Radio (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (8 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (8 chatters)
- Ezekiel 339 (7 chatters)
- Americas Deadly Sins (6 chatters)
- Wilkinson Central (6 chatters)
- Comfy Crystal and Medium Eshne (5 chatters)
- Awareness Changes Truth (4 chatters)
- nXphase Records (3 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Torch (3 chatters)
- in5d (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- Authentic You Radio (2 chatters)
- Frat House Sports (2 chatters)
- The Hereafter Is Now Network (2 chatters)
- When Christians Speak (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- Straitway (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The Freedom For All Network (1 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (1 chatters)
- Sharon Sayler (1 chatters)
- Shirley Ann Show (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- Prophetic Message (1 chatters)
- Psychic Tapestry (1 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (1 chatters)