SORT BY Relevancy
Thank you so much for returning for my thoughts on last night's show "Competing For That Sales Job and....WINNING"! I have my many failures in securing jobs in my career and admit I do NOT have the magic pill of determining what's going to get you that elusive position 100%, but, what I can in part to you is how to place yourself in the MOST competitive position to get that dream sales job. Please join me for the details!
Getting that DREAM sales job....I think I can help you!
Every Tuesday at 7pm (EST) "The Sales Professional Network"....don't miss an episode!
If you are a business owner/entrepreneur, is selling or sales really THAT big of a deal? You betcha. It's everything. It's not just a BIG DEAL, it's a big, fat, hairy deal!
Join Jane Garee as she shares two selling strategies that will move your mind from, "I know I have to sell but I don't want to" to "Selling is fun and easy so give me more of THAT!" (Can you imagine?)
To find out more about successful selling strategies or meet Jane, visit http://www.janegaree.com
Erik Luhrs IS the Bruce Lee of Sales. Linked In Marketing and Lead Generation. He'll be chatting with us about how to dramatically increase sales and revenues, how to avoid the common mistakes in marketing on Linked In and how to reach more of our ideal clients easily and effectively. You'll be fascinated by the story of Erik's rise to business success!
Orvel Ray Wilson is our guest tonight. He is an expert in Guerrilla Sales and Marketing. He's the author of 5 books on the subject that are bestsellers. He's an accomplished coach and speaker. In an international poll, he's been voted one of the Top 5 Sales and Marketing Speakers for 5 years straight. In this episode of Chalk Talk, you'll learn how to differentite your business so that people notice you, remember you and do business with you instead
Please join Vida Starr & Emelyne Thursday 5:00PM PST/7:00PM CST/8:00 EST as they discuss domestic violence in the black community. There will be a panel of women discussing this extremely important topic along with paying homage to someone we knew who just lost her life to domestic violence.
A very near and dear friend was killed last night by her husband in a murder-suicide. Angelina was a good woman and good mother whose life was cut brutally short, but we want to help her three orphaned children however we can. All of the money raised will go towards the children's educations. A donation of any amount or simply spreading the word is invaluable. Thank you. ~Emelyne
One of the biggest complaints I hear on the daily by sales professionals is that their company treats them often times like....."ROBOTS". We've all in the sales profession one time or another have gone through a corporate "Sales Training" class where the foundation of the training is quite frankly "Vanilla". On the corporate side I understand this because of the regulatory enviornment we're in, however, there's not a sense of innovation or creativity wh
This week the Black Geeks review "Transcendence" starring Johnny Depp. Tune in today to find out what we thought of this sci-fi action flick.
From IMDb - As Dr. Will Caster works toward his goal of creating an omniscient, sentient machine, a radical anti-technology organization fights to prevent him from establishing a world where computers can transcend the abilities of the human brain.
Jeff Levy will discuss his unique entrepreneurial experiences with startups, leverage buyouts, management buyouts, hostile takeovers and then coaching over 175 people to start their own business.
The show will reflect the background of why and how the presenter chose to coauthor a book about “Making the Jump into Small Business Ownership.” Jeff will cover his journey, lessons learned and experiences in writing a business book.
The audience will get an understanding of the extra credibility that a book can bring to a career. We hope to inspire others to Make the Jump!
Our guest, Jeff Krantz is a phenomenal author, speaker and sales coach. Tonight we're talking sales and customer service. The skills in each of those areas are really interchangeable. Learn how to do it right tonight! You can download a copy of one of Jeff's books, Krantz's Motivational quotes at http://bit.ly/KrantzMotivationalQuotes!
Join Host Live Chats
- Radio Jihad Network (20 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (19 chatters)
- BeverlyD (13 chatters)
- ginaki6 (10 chatters)
- The Hiphop Barbershop (9 chatters)
- Herpin Time (8 chatters)
- KAS1 (8 chatters)
- Beyond the Airwaves TIP (5 chatters)
- AskROTObaseball Livecast (4 chatters)
- Michael Tatlock (4 chatters)
- PwtorchEastCoastCast (4 chatters)
- Tune In Tomorrow (4 chatters)
- The Power of Color (3 chatters)
- NatureofReality (3 chatters)
- LA Batchelor (3 chatters)
- LindaCrystal (3 chatters)
- BennetPomerantz (3 chatters)
- Amateur Sports Talk (3 chatters)
- BITEradio me (3 chatters)
- Energy Awareness (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Main Street Universe (2 chatters)
- JASmius (2 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (2 chatters)
- Patriot Family (2 chatters)
- TalkNAngels (2 chatters)
- The Christian View (2 chatters)
- The God Report (1 chatters)
- Its Real Talk Live (1 chatters)
- We are TOPS (1 chatters)
- WHATS GOING ON by the UAC (1 chatters)
- Writing Royalty (1 chatters)
- Jim Nemley (1 chatters)
- Kissmeimpsychic (1 chatters)
- Mama Pearl X ANCIENT NEWCOMER (1 chatters)
- nXphase Records (1 chatters)
- MyViewMatters (1 chatters)
- SANDRA WILSON SHOW (1 chatters)
- Sistahs On Lit (1 chatters)
- Dr Roger Conley (1 chatters)
- Everything Kathy B (1 chatters)
- FD2B Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- Gnosis Kardia (1 chatters)
- Chris and Duane (1 chatters)
- 63650 (0 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (0 chatters)