SORT BY Relevancy
The one stop shop for your Friday afternoon recap of Hot Biz Happenings, a Rant and chat with the amazing Melody Biringer, CEO of the Crave Company.
Anastasia Valentine (@AVV) is your host! She is an award winning strategist, CEO of Sandbox an Idea to Launch Company, Chief Strategist of Sandbox PR, Author, Speaker and Positive Instigator. www.anastasia-valentine.com
My co-host today is Melody Biringer, CEO of the Crave Company. She went from strawberry shortcake to home furnishings to a fitness business. Melody has trotted down virtually every entrepreneurial trail in existence. With 23 business ventures under her belt — a few of them even successful! — you might call her a lifelong “start-up junkie.” Her current entrepreneurial love-child is Urban Campfire, a movement to create a different conversation, produced by the CRAVEcompany. CRAVE connects savvy business women through networking events, symposiums and a series of smash-hit city guides. Author of CRAVING Success: a startup junkies path from passion to profits. Includes 132 tips for ambitious entrepreneurs. - See more at: http://thecravecompany.com
You'll hear all about the latest Hot Biz Happenings, and our rant about something in biz we think sucks and want to set right, some Biz Shizzle and much more!
Anastasia Valentine (@AVV) is your host! She is an award winning strategist, CEO ofSandbox an Idea to Launch Company, Author, Speaker and Positive Instigator. www.anastasia-valentine.com
Joining me is Mike Jean. Mike is the consumer turned consultant. A serial entrepreneur, and the Chief Making You Matter Officer at Miko Communications, His motto..unlearn. His strategy..try till you fly.
All over the world, kids of all ages are playing video games. What if there were a game that could inspire children and their parents to get more involved with pollinator protection? The Lost Bee is a fun, interactive game that not only is based upon facts but inspires kids and their parents to learn more about helping to save our precious pollinators.
In this segment of The Organic View Radio Show, host, June Stoyer interviews Lucas Blair, Ph.D., who is the co-founder and lead designer at Little Bird Games who is working on a new strategy to help educate the kids and parents about the global decline of our pollinators.
If you are not receiving our most recent interviews, please re-subscribe to our new Official RSS feed on iTunes, Youtube or you can visit our podcast archives at www.theorganicview.com. ©2013 TheOrganicView.com. All Rights Reserved.
Join Host Live Chats
- Ms Blue (42 chatters)
- Curious Times (29 chatters)
- ankhkakek (24 chatters)
- Love Productions (17 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (16 chatters)
- Tasiaville (15 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (11 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (11 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (11 chatters)
- MOUNTAIN CHILD (9 chatters)
- NWO Truth Radio (9 chatters)
- NOCTURNAL FREQUENCY RADIO (7 chatters)
- thedean (7 chatters)
- Tinfoil Radio Network (7 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (6 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (6 chatters)
- WTP 4R People (5 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (4 chatters)
- Geek Pile (4 chatters)
- Jay King Network (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Art Bulla (3 chatters)
- Be The Light Now (3 chatters)
- Blues Unchained (3 chatters)
- Talk2Q (3 chatters)
- VOC Nation Radio Network (2 chatters)
- thebuttterflyeffect (2 chatters)
- Autistic People (2 chatters)
- Forward Boldly (2 chatters)
- Foundation1 OF RASTAFARI (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth Education (1 chatters)
- TaylorPhillips (1 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)