SORT BY Relevancy
This show will discuss the black woman and white man’s relationship like it has never been discussed before sharing real life experiences by black women who feel they have found their perfect match while others voice their opinions about interracial relationships. It will allow black women the opportunity to experience the other side by exploring the taboos through invigorating discussions.
Do white men treat black women better? Why white men meet the needs of black women? Are successful black women becoming more like successful black men? Why black women and white men last longer than black men and white women……and more
Join your Host Statiss along with Co Host T.Gavins, Guest Speakers Unite and Aisha.
IN A DAY AND AGE WHEN PEOPLE SAY THEY CAN'T START A BUSINESS BECAUSE TIMES ARE BAD WE HAVE SEVERAL BUSINESS MEN AND WOMEN WHO HAVE SAY YES YOU CAN BE SUCCESSFUL WITH HARD WORK AND TONIGHT WE WANT TO EDUCATE PEOPLE ON HOW THEY TOO CAN START BUSINESSES AND MAKE IT WORK.
MY GUEST TONIGHT ARE NICHELLE KIRKSEY, OWNER OF CHELLE'S CLOSET, DR.ASHISKEE, CEO OF WEIN GLOBAL HOLDING FIRM,LLC, LATONYA WASHINGINGTON OWNER OF LW SPECIAL EVENTS. ROBERT SPILLER OWN OF ROBERT SPILLER MAKETING AND LATOYA EARLY, BUSINESS CONSULTANT, MYAN BUSINESS SOLUTIONS.
WE WILL BE TALK ABOUT WHY NOW IS THE TIME AND WHY WE NEED TO LIVE OUR DREAMS BUT WE MUST PLAN AND NOT STEP IN BLINDLY.
YOU CAN GET IN BY CALLING IN TO 718-664-9476 OR FACEBOOK.COM/LESJACKSON RADIOHOST
TWITTER.COM/OPENTALKLES OR JUST BY GOOGLING LES JACKSON RADIO HOST
Is the problem the bitter black woman or too few Black men? May be there is other issues. Let's explore if it is time for Black women to give up on Black men..
Gwendolyn Owens of Relationships Start With You, is a speaker-women's advocate/relationship expert, educator, writer and blogger. Her message breathes life into women who are broken, have low self-esteem and are in toxic relationships. Gwendolyn is passionate about helping women overcome adversity because she was once a very troubled and insecure person with no hope. She triumphed and overcame a devastating divorce, low self-esteem, a life-threatening illness and job loss.
Join the regular Black Woman Guide to Love team of Shawn Hill, author of The Single Black Woman's Guide to Dating, Patrick Bishop, author of the Way of the Scarecrow, and Keitha Stoute of the Cruise Controlled Blog.
Innovative Black Men” Introducing original conversation and creative thinking on great ideas in relationships and dating. We will discuss innovative ways to reach your target market and how to expand your brand in business!
Join Host Live Chats
- Pine Ridge Warriors (72 chatters)
- R3belutionRadioShow (30 chatters)
- Bigfoot Hotspot (28 chatters)
- Curious Times (24 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (22 chatters)
- Outcry Radio (16 chatters)
- Radio Jihad Network (11 chatters)
- The Biblical Hebrew (11 chatters)
- Late Night Leos (9 chatters)
- OCG (8 chatters)
- EPiphany The 4REALRADIONETWORK (8 chatters)
- The School of Shamanism (7 chatters)
- Redneck Herps (7 chatters)
- The Pink Atheist (6 chatters)
- OPWR (6 chatters)
- Reader Tash (6 chatters)
- 1 Union 801 TheWebcast (5 chatters)
- BigDawg Music Radio (5 chatters)
- Diva of DOOL (4 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Funny to the Moon (3 chatters)
- Indy Showcase Radio (3 chatters)
- SunriseDawn (2 chatters)
- The Approach with the 3Kings (2 chatters)
- ROAD2STARDOM RADIO (1 chatters)
- SIXEYES RADIO (1 chatters)
- KennethLocklin (1 chatters)
- Weekend Block (0 chatters)