SORT BY Relevancy
This is a special show with live reports from the hearing in the California Court of Appeal where Orly Taitz is attempting to review a lower court ruing that awarded $4000 in sanctions to Occidental College and their attorney Jay Ritt.
Birthers, Republicans, Tea Baggers and republicans, think that Barack Obama is a socialist. In a new poll 42 percent of Republicans are convinced of Obama does not have American citizenship. Meanwhile, a full 36 percent are certain he is not native born. That’s 58 percent of the minority party’s constituents who think Obama is, or could be, a foreign plant. Among the Birther-core, the most gullible are white males from the south. White males from the south were also the most likely to say that P
George Zimmerman helps rescue a family of four from an overturned vehicle. Media so excited about Royal baby, they've forgotten to cover new developments in the IRS scandal! Geraldo goes Weiner. MSNBC's Mellisa Harris-Perry starts wearing tampons hanging out of her ears. Jesse Ventura sues war hero Chris Kyle's widow! Ted Cruz birthers! Eat at SUBWAY! And MORE!
Are the Tea Party birthers nothing more than a "Birth of a Nation" (the movie) HATE group? A HATE group comprised of those who suffer from revisionist historic understanding of this nation? Are these Tea Party birthers just a bigoted group who HATE our President Barack Obama. Are birthers nothing more than KKK, White Citizens Council, and Hate Groups and other Birth of a Nation (the movie) supporters, with a 000.5 sprinkling of black (pepper) folks in their salt shaker. Let's talk about this an
EC explains the Saudi link that may just be the explanation behind Glenn Beck's rant this week against the "birthers"... Irony in the air as terrorists slip through unnoticed while Joan Rivers can't get home... Are Dem pols deserting the sinking ship?
Join your hosts, Angel & Eddie as we discuss what's going on in the world from our unique perspectives; let's see who gets The Final Word on a special edition of our show on SUNDAY, MAY 26th @ 8pm (EST) 5pm (PST).
We will be addressing the Tea Party in all its facets. This party has gone from a fringe reaction to the Obama administration's healthcare reform proposals to a political party with staying power, voting members into Congress in this past election. From the birthers to Benghazi, from taxes to tolerance, we will be discussing it all and welcome input from BOTH sides of the aisle. Call into 1-347-826-7899 and share your thoughts with us LIVE.
A new civil was erupted in Birtherstan this week between Orly Taitz and Mike Zullo/Carl Gallups and the Birthers are choosing sides. Zullo says big thiings are coming in two weeks - or maybe he will just write a book. New motions were filed in the McInnish case in Alabama. All that and more on RC Radio.
Call (347) 324-5546 to join the fun.
Join Host Live Chats
- YusefEL (31 chatters)
- Pastor Paul Begley (17 chatters)
- churchfolk (16 chatters)
- Angelically Inspired (13 chatters)
- Jay King Network (13 chatters)
- The Patch and Switch Show (11 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (8 chatters)
- IDECLAIR (5 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (3 chatters)
- Powerhouse Ministries Intl (2 chatters)
- Psychic Radio Network (2 chatters)
- SoulSistaRadio (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Ask The Cat Doctor Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Diane Grimble Ministries LIVE (2 chatters)
- DOG BLOG RADIO SHOW (1 chatters)
- Frank Ferrante (1 chatters)
- Denise Griffitts (1 chatters)
- Barbara Grace Reynolds (1 chatters)
- Charlotte View Internet Radio (1 chatters)
- The Natural Running Network Live (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (1 chatters)
- hollischapmanshow (1 chatters)
- Life Coach Radio Network (1 chatters)
- Life Lessons with Dr Michelle (1 chatters)
- WARriorsInGODsArmy (1 chatters)
- The Tailgate Show (1 chatters)
- Your World News (1 chatters)