SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Birth Stories on Demand The Radio Show for Moms on the Go!
Hi *waving* I’m Kelli Stapleton, producer, host, author, overachiever, and heavy diet coke user at birthstoriesondemand.com . Join me as I read six stories from my vast collection of birth stories. This episode has a little bit of everything: natural birth, multiples, medical intervention, and cesarean section. These stories are sent in by the mom’s and are written in the first person. Grab a diet coke (wine, vodka, or coffee is fine too!) and be my newest bff!
This month's guest: Jade Bryan of Jade Films and Entertainment: http://jadefilm.com/ . Jade is a Black, Deaf filmmaker using film to bring out the stories from many communities and cultures that are under-represented, objectified, and misunderstood.
Stories from the brainreels is our time to share real stories about real brains.
This show highlights the stories, arts, and activism, and advocacy of folks with brain injuries and other disabilities. It's not a show about medicine, research or rehabilitation. We want to know how you explore day to day life with brain injury. And we want to use our stories to connect with the larger disability community.
Join Host Live Chats
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Clay Douglas (9 chatters)
- BobbieG (8 chatters)
- Jay King Network (7 chatters)
- Tracey and Friends (4 chatters)
- Weedsday Wednesday (4 chatters)
- Joyce BarrieFriends (3 chatters)
- In the Authors Corner with Etienne (3 chatters)
- BlackHebrewIsraeliteRadioShow (2 chatters)
- Cardboard Connection Radio (2 chatters)
- The Conservative Cauldron (2 chatters)
- JUST US RADIO NETWORK (1 chatters)
- RotoRadio (1 chatters)
- Black Swan Radio (1 chatters)
- Bread Of Life Radio Network (1 chatters)
- bridge to Humanity (1 chatters)
- Dynamic Daphne (1 chatters)