SORT BY Relevancy
Welcome to Birth Stories on Demand The Radio Show for Moms on the Go!
Hi *waving* I’m Kelli Stapleton, producer, host, author, overachiever, and heavy diet coke user at birthstoriesondemand.com . Join me as I read six stories from my vast collection of birth stories. This episode has a little bit of everything: natural birth, multiples, medical intervention, and cesarean section. These stories are sent in by the mom’s and are written in the first person. Grab a diet coke (wine, vodka, or coffee is fine too!) and be my newest bff!
Join Life Coach Ade, his special guests Angela J. Brown and Patrice A. London for "Birthing Divine Ideas: Birth Doulas' Stories" on Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show.
There is an order to life. For whatever you want to achieve, there are steps, systems, experiences (painful and joyful) that you will go through. There is the correct/balanced way to do it and then there is the slow (forceful) way to go about it.
Call in 347 426 3346 or post your questions on "Ask Life Coach Ade Radio Show" LIKE page on Facebook.
Angela J. Brown is the Founder of DoulaLove’sCreation in Orange County. She is a licensed Registered Nurse, Certified Birth Doula, Childbirth Educator, and Pregnancy Life Coach. She has been a Birth Doula since 2003 and has been a holistic practitioner for over 20 years. In 1992, she graduated as a Spiritual Practitioner from the Agape International Spiritual Center in Culver City, CA. As the director of the Eternal Life Ministry, she facilitate monthly support groups for individuals who were diagnosed with terminal illnesses.
Patrice A. London is a native of Washington, DC, and graduate of Duke Ellington School of the Arts (vocal music) and Bethune-Cookman University in Daytona Beach, FL (BA Speech Communication). Patrice currently lives in New Jersey with her husband and four children.
Patrice is a proud Christian Unschooling mother who loves learning alongside her children. Additionally, Patrice is a birth doula, placenta encapsulation specialist, classically trained coloratura soprano who also loves public speaking, acting, writing, reading and cooking.
Patrice is also the co-owner of Eden’s Pure Herbals, making quality herbal product like soap, lotions, salves and more!
What are birth doulas and how can a doula be part of your journey to birth? How do doulas hold the space for labor and life?
in Self Help
We are all living in challenging times. I call it "God's Birth Canal" because I believe that this time in human history is an opportunity and an invitation to emerge into a new landscape. An entirely new way of living and being and connecting - to ourselves and one another.
To do that, we obviously need different tools than those we are given in schools or aligned with by our social expectations. We need to be different
We need Authenticity, Vision and, frankly, Moxie - Courage, Chutzpah. We need to Speak Up, Honor Our True Mode of Self-Expression, Stand Up, Self-Define, Claim and Use Our Voices, Create New Modes of Living, Dedicate Ourselves to Our True Selves and to One Another, Be Newly Creative in Our Efforts and in Our Understanding of “Surrender”. Clearly, our current social, financial and business setups do not encourage this! So it is up to us, and we need help to understand how to undertake this in our own lives first.
This introductory call will introduce you to the platform on which you can plant your feet and begin to be the kind of person to whom shift happens! It is a platform that can be defined as “from strength to strength” – a platform that is emphatically NOT about what we are doing wrong, and that IS emphatically about what we are doing right!
Join the Revolution! You owe it to yourself to Find Your Voice, Find Your Footing, and Walk Your Unique Life Path!
Join Host Live Chats
- thisisit4321 (85 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (33 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (27 chatters)
- War on the Horizon Live (26 chatters)
- Blueshirt Underground (26 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (23 chatters)
- joeprichradio3 (23 chatters)
- Odwirafo (22 chatters)
- Joeygiggles (20 chatters)
- thelordshour (17 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (16 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (10 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (9 chatters)
- FUTURE OF MENTELLECT RADIO (9 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (8 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (8 chatters)
- Traditional American Patriots (8 chatters)
- PMN Radio Network (7 chatters)
- sherrytalkradio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (6 chatters)
- The Captain0 (5 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (5 chatters)
- FIREFOXNEWS ONLINE (4 chatters)
- FoReRadio (4 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (4 chatters)
- Front Row At The Freak Show (4 chatters)
- Witch School (4 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (3 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (3 chatters)
- FWrestling and EFed Guerillas (3 chatters)
- Harvest Time Alert (3 chatters)
- SSRN (3 chatters)
- Curious Times (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution Radio (3 chatters)
- Caribbean Radio Show CRS Radio (2 chatters)
- Contending 4 Truth Radio (2 chatters)
- FreedomizerRadio (2 chatters)
- dtm radio (2 chatters)
- Fast Life On the Move (2 chatters)
- Station IWDM (2 chatters)
- Prophet Laron Matthews (2 chatters)
- SURN Host (2 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (2 chatters)
- The Poetry Concert (1 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (1 chatters)
- Talk2Q (1 chatters)
- The Urban Release (1 chatters)
- Universal Radio (1 chatters)
- Vinny Bond (1 chatters)
- Rated G Radio (1 chatters)
- HOV Radio (1 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- CommonSenseConversations (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- Ask Cathleen Network (1 chatters)
- Big D Darryl B (1 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (0 chatters)
- The Steven Knight Show (0 chatters)