SORT BY Relevancy
March 7th Kathy Morelli returns to Word of Mom Radio sharing her new book and her continued work with women dealing with Post-Partum Depression and more.
Kathy Morelli, LPC, has a professional marriage and family counseling practice with a focus on pregnancy, birth, postpartum and trauma in Wayne, NJ. She has a long-term interest in mindbody therapies and is trained in shiatsu, acupressure and Reiki. She writes and speaks on birth comfort measures and perinatal mental health and has appeared at various universities and conferences across the country. She writes on perinatal mental health for Lamaze's Science & Sensibility, is a board member of Prevention and Treatment of Traumatic Childbirth (PATTCh) and volunteers on Postpartum Support International's (PSI) warmline. Visit her at birthtouch.com and kathymorelli.com
Join us here on Word of Mom Radio on March 7th at 11amPT/2pmET or LIVE on your tie in archive.
Today our show is sponsored by Safety First Bags and If Not You, Who - be sure to visit them on our WordofMomRadio.com website and learn more about these MOMpreneur Made/MOMpreneur Approved product & service providers.
Be sure to like us on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and email us at firstname.lastname@example.org for questions, comments and to be a guest!
Word of Mom Radio ~ sharing with wisdom of women.
We know the term "mom superpower" is a bit cheesy and perhaps sounds unrealistic to many moms. But, it is definitely true that we each have our unique mom superpower(s). We each have a talent, skill, or intuition that makes us unique and great moms. However, being that we are usually our worst critic, it is difficult to praise ourselves for our strengths. Listen in as we share our mom superpowers and encourage you to proclaim yours.
Please take a minute to leave us a rating and review. It helps us grow and helps us know how to help more mothers out there. Not to mention, the good reviews are really motivating :)
Please visit us at our blog as well at http://www.everythingsahm.net/
This week on Mom Talk Radio, Bob Mohney, Director of Product Development at Olympian Labs, shares tips for avoiding vitamin scams. Dishing on Dinner features Mike Brill of MySpringfieldMommy.com. Award winning athlete, Mia Hamm, shares information about the search for the Ultimate Soccer Mom and shares tips to help moms stay healthy on the road. Steven Vannoy, author of The 10 Greatest Gifts I Give My Children, shares the importance for parents to give these gifts to their children. Health educators, Carl and Jhoane Robinson, share tips for body cleansing.
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (35 chatters)
- MRTALK (10 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (9 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (7 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (7 chatters)
- Pastor Harry Walther (6 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (5 chatters)
- SecularTalkRadio (3 chatters)
- Attune Magazine Radio (3 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (3 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (2 chatters)
- Bible News Radio (2 chatters)
- BITCH BOY RADIO (1 chatters)
- BITEradio me (1 chatters)
- Know Thyself Radio Network (1 chatters)
- FACES OF SUCCESS RADIO 105FM (1 chatters)
- George Gomond Radio (1 chatters)
- AdrianBernard (1 chatters)
- Betty Jo Tucker (1 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (1 chatters)
- Talking WWE with Jay (1 chatters)
- World Problems (0 chatters)
- babycoaldust (0 chatters)