SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Please join me this coming Sunday, January 5, 2014, as I welcome to the show Natasha Tracy.She is an award-winning writer and speaker from the Pacific Northwest. She specializes in writing about bipolar disorder, depression, pharmacology, and other mental health issues. Her expertise has been sought after by academics and reporters, she is to be featured in an upcoming documentary on bipolar disorder, and she has been a speaker at the National Council Mental Health and Addictions conference. She was named the second most influential online depression writer by Sharecare.com. Natasha and I will be discussing Bipolar disorder and ADHD. She will be talking about her own diagnosis with bipolar disorder, and how she has learned to embrace this, and approach it from a positive place. We will also be discussing tips for enlightening us to be able to understand what bipolar disorder is, and the best way to treat it. Natasha will also discuss Mindfulness, and how it has changed her life!
Join your host Jane Coy as I speak with my oldest son TySanté about how my Bipolar 2 Disorder has and is affecting his life & what he does to cope with my challenges. You have heard how my youngest Micah deals with the challenges, now its TySanté turn. Also, I will dive into key symptoms and misconceptions. I will speak on the whole cliché of people saying someone is "Bipolar" due to mood changes & the difference between the two. And let’s not forget about ways to cope with the disorder and steps to getting help.
Websites for help
Place of Help
And as always don't forget to "Like" the FanPage & leave a comment about the show. Remember the service project the Break Free Charm which helps break the silence of child sexual abuse through awareness, prevention, & healing programs, through your purchase of this charm.
Immagine you have the power to control your destiny and reverse depression and bipolar disorder diagnoses!!
Dr Bergman will give you techniques to master your mind and health!!
This week we will share the latest health information on how to control your Mind and Perseption when it comes to Depression, Bipolar Disorder and to prevent disease.
You deserve the Truth ! We will give you tools to create a healthy body, clear mind, and uplifted spirit. That is true wealth.
Join us for a half hour of restoration. We will pump you up, feed your brain, and put you back on the road to a wealthy and healthy lifestyle. Yes, It is a lifestyle.
in Self Help
Most of our issues are contributed to by resentment, especially toward the father who was not there for us, which cuts us off from self love and our inncer ground of good. Join 25 year counselor and author Roland Trujillo for this 3 minute sound byte packed with insight. Visit Roland's Healing Relationships blog
Bipolar Disorder. We hear that diagnosis on a regular basis now. It seems as though so many people have it, but not everyone understands this mood-altering disease. On this episode of 3T, we will break down the disorder that affects almost 6 million Americans in a given year. We will also talk to "Kim", a woman who has battled with these mood swings for several years, resulting in two suicide attempts . We will discuss the symptoms, debunk myths and educate those who may know so little. Join us as we shed a light into the dark world of Bipolar Disorder.
The Tatum Talks, where the doors of the forum are now open...
in Self Help
This show will address fitness health and provide a beginner to intermediate workout. This show will also cover Bipolar Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder and Career Paths With A Bachelor Of Science Degree.
Today's I share my own life's journey from losing a brother to the disease of bipolar to facing what might be my greatest achievement. If you wonder how you can claim to be spiritual or Christian or to trust any force greater than yourself and take medication for bipolar disorder or any number of other conditions, you probably don't talk about. This is the place to find out we all feel the same way. It is shameful and weak to need medication, right?
Hear both sides of the story and decide for yourself. Beth Maree tackles the issues by relaying her personal struggles. Bring your comments and questions to the show Tues Noon
The mental illness known as "bipolar disorder" has been in the news lately, and many speculate as to its actual effects on one's behavior. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder? Is it erratic behavior, mood swings, compulsive actions? Can it trigger violent behavior? If you suspect that one of your love ones suffers from bipolar disorder listen to some experiences from those who have it and those in the business of treating it. Is it curable, or merely manageable? And what happens if one stops taking the prescribed medication?.
Bipolar disorder is a chronic illness with recurring episodes of mania and depression that can last from one day to months. This mental illness causes unusual and dramatic shifts in mood, energy and the ability to think clearly. Cycles of high (manic) and low (depressive) moods may follow an irregular pattern that differs from the typical ups and downs experienced by most people. The symptoms of bipolar disorder can have a negative impact on a person’s life. Damaged relationships or a decline in job or school performance are potential effects, but positive outcomes are possible.
Two main features characterize people who live with bipolar disorder: intensity and oscillation (ups and downs). People living with bipolar disorder often experience two intense emotional states. These two states are known as mania and depression. A manic state can be identified by feelings of extreme irritability and/or euphoria, along with several other symptoms during the same week such as agitation, surges of energy, reduced need for sleep, talkativeness, pleasure-seeking and increased risk taking behavior. On the other side, when an individual experiences symptoms of depression they feel extremely sad, hopeless and loss of energy. Not everyone’s symptoms are the same and the severity of mania and depression can vary.
More than 10 million Americans have bipolar disorder. Because of its irregular patterns, bipolar disorder is often hard to diagnose. Although the illness can occur at any point in life, more than one-half of all cases begin between ages 15-25. Bipolar disorder affects men and women equally.
Join us on WEDNESDAY May 21, 2014 at 7:30 pm EST as we welcome Amber Romaniuk to the show for an encore presentation. We'll be having an inspiring discussion about Amber's struggles with emotional eating and food addiction and her recovery journey. Amber is the founder of Nourish This Life and is a R.H.N. Holistic Nutritionist graduate from the Canadian School of Natural Nutrition. Additionally, she is the author of a brand new cookbook "Amber Approved Gluten, Dairy & Sugar-Free Recipes".
Join Host Live Chats
- Mindzmatter (91 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (70 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (66 chatters)
- Hot Button Debates (44 chatters)
- NTEB (34 chatters)
- Talk Real Solutions (24 chatters)
- thelordshour (22 chatters)
- Rundgren Radio (21 chatters)
- TheInfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (19 chatters)
- BigBrotherGroup (19 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (18 chatters)
- JohnMcTernan (16 chatters)
- Symmetry of Soul (16 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (15 chatters)
- Dead End Sports (14 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (13 chatters)
- SasquatchWatch Radio (13 chatters)
- ZacheryVanNorman (12 chatters)
- Fins Radio (10 chatters)
- African History Ntwk (9 chatters)
- Inspire Radio Network (9 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (8 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (8 chatters)
- Psychics Gone Wild (7 chatters)
- Chatting with Sherri (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (6 chatters)
- Lets Talk Jets with Dennis Tyson (6 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (6 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (6 chatters)
- TimBinnall (6 chatters)
- The Forbidden Fruit (6 chatters)
- The Psychic Surgeon (5 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (5 chatters)
- Talk2Q (5 chatters)
- WorldOfInkNetwork (5 chatters)
- Messages From Beyond (5 chatters)
- Odwirafo (5 chatters)
- Loren and Arjeana Due (5 chatters)
- BonaFide Talk (5 chatters)
- AIR Abundance Internet Radio (5 chatters)
- antoinette harrell (4 chatters)
- gamechangersradio (4 chatters)
- Marjorie Cole (4 chatters)
- Life Conversations (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Pit Bulletin Legal News (4 chatters)
- wayneG (4 chatters)
- SpeakingXOut (4 chatters)
- Prophecy Quake (4 chatters)
- Psychic Melinda (4 chatters)
- Real Talk Radio17 (4 chatters)
- The Road Less Traveled (4 chatters)
- The Real Time Radio Network (4 chatters)
- The Lundyn Brown Show (3 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (3 chatters)
- Swaggercountdown (3 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- Pro MMA Now Radio (3 chatters)
- HomeTeam (3 chatters)
- G220 Radio (3 chatters)
- FuRbAbY AnD FrIeNdS (3 chatters)
- DiabetesSocMed (3 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (3 chatters)
- American Statesman (3 chatters)
- Bishop Maurice L Irvin (3 chatters)
- Conservative Nation Radio (3 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Art Bulla (2 chatters)
- Bill Murray (2 chatters)
- Game Centric Radio (2 chatters)
- Enough Iz Enough (2 chatters)
- MASTERTEACHER33 (2 chatters)
- Jay King Network (2 chatters)
- KNOW THE LEDGE RADIO (2 chatters)
- Lennis (2 chatters)
- Lorries Talk News Radio (2 chatters)
- Random Brain Activity (2 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (2 chatters)
- Souls Eye View Too (2 chatters)
- Tarhaka (2 chatters)
- The Hot Corner (2 chatters)
- Winning America Back (2 chatters)
- Zaiyahs House (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- The NTuned Show (1 chatters)
- The Peoples America (1 chatters)
- The RetroUnlim Network (1 chatters)
- The Watchman Is216 (1 chatters)
- TJMorrisETRadio (1 chatters)
- URN Radio Network (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- Sales Coaching Chalk Talk (1 chatters)
- Married Men Dont Talk Show (1 chatters)
- Larry Csonka (1 chatters)
- Inner Child Radio (1 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (1 chatters)
- MUTHA WIT WISDOM (1 chatters)
- Nikki Rich (1 chatters)
- patriots united (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- HONEY DRIP RADIO (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- GRANNY GANJA (1 chatters)
- DocVaj2 (1 chatters)
- Deeper Truth (1 chatters)
- G Konsciousness Radio (1 chatters)
- Da DNell Experience (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- BleachBANGSc (1 chatters)
- Brighter Business Empower (1 chatters)
- Catz1* (1 chatters)
- AltCon Radio (0 chatters)
- Pick6Mag (0 chatters)