SORT BY Relevancy
in Self Help
Please join me this coming Sunday, January 5, 2014, as I welcome to the show Natasha Tracy.She is an award-winning writer and speaker from the Pacific Northwest. She specializes in writing about bipolar disorder, depression, pharmacology, and other mental health issues. Her expertise has been sought after by academics and reporters, she is to be featured in an upcoming documentary on bipolar disorder, and she has been a speaker at the National Council Mental Health and Addictions conference. She was named the second most influential online depression writer by Sharecare.com. Natasha and I will be discussing Bipolar disorder and ADHD. She will be talking about her own diagnosis with bipolar disorder, and how she has learned to embrace this, and approach it from a positive place. We will also be discussing tips for enlightening us to be able to understand what bipolar disorder is, and the best way to treat it. Natasha will also discuss Mindfulness, and how it has changed her life!
Join your host Jane Coy as I speak with my oldest son TySanté about how my Bipolar 2 Disorder has and is affecting his life & what he does to cope with my challenges. You have heard how my youngest Micah deals with the challenges, now its TySanté turn. Also, I will dive into key symptoms and misconceptions. I will speak on the whole cliché of people saying someone is "Bipolar" due to mood changes & the difference between the two. And let’s not forget about ways to cope with the disorder and steps to getting help.
Websites for help
Place of Help
And as always don't forget to "Like" the FanPage & leave a comment about the show. Remember the service project the Break Free Charm which helps break the silence of child sexual abuse through awareness, prevention, & healing programs, through your purchase of this charm.
Immagine you have the power to control your destiny and reverse depression and bipolar disorder diagnoses!!
Dr Bergman will give you techniques to master your mind and health!!
This week we will share the latest health information on how to control your Mind and Perseption when it comes to Depression, Bipolar Disorder and to prevent disease.
You deserve the Truth ! We will give you tools to create a healthy body, clear mind, and uplifted spirit. That is true wealth.
Join us for a half hour of restoration. We will pump you up, feed your brain, and put you back on the road to a wealthy and healthy lifestyle. Yes, It is a lifestyle.
in Self Help
Most of our issues are contributed to by resentment, especially toward the father who was not there for us, which cuts us off from self love and our inncer ground of good. Join 25 year counselor and author Roland Trujillo for this 3 minute sound byte packed with insight. Visit Roland's Healing Relationships blog
BWE interviews women and men who will inspire, encourage and uplift through their gifts and talents. We are committed to making a positive difference in the lives of others.
If you woul like to suggest a featured guest, email a bio, several photos to email@example.com
Suggested topics: healthcare, education, unity, empowerment, self love, fashion etc.
Visit us online at blackwomenempoweredjournal.com
Bipolar Disorder. We hear that diagnosis on a regular basis now. It seems as though so many people have it, but not everyone understands this mood-altering disease. On this episode of 3T, we will break down the disorder that affects almost 6 million Americans in a given year. We will also talk to "Kim", a woman who has battled with these mood swings for several years, resulting in two suicide attempts . We will discuss the symptoms, debunk myths and educate those who may know so little. Join us as we shed a light into the dark world of Bipolar Disorder.
The Tatum Talks, where the doors of the forum are now open...
The mental illness known as "bipolar disorder" has been in the news lately, and many speculate as to its actual effects on one's behavior. What are the symptoms of bipolar disorder? Is it erratic behavior, mood swings, compulsive actions? Can it trigger violent behavior? If you suspect that one of your love ones suffers from bipolar disorder listen to some experiences from those who have it and those in the business of treating it. Is it curable, or merely manageable? And what happens if one stops taking the prescribed medication?.
in Self Help
This show will address fitness health and provide a beginner to intermediate workout. This show will also cover Bipolar Disorder and Borderline Personality Disorder and Career Paths With A Bachelor Of Science Degree.
Dr. Veronica looks at Bipolar Disorder--once called manic depression--an acute brain disorder that causes unusual shifts in mood, energy, activity levels and the ability to carry out everyday tasks. Guests include Andy Behrman (author Electroboy: A Memoir of Mania) who chronicles two decades of treatments from therapy to pharmaceuticals to electro-convulsive shock treatments. Also: psychotherapist and bipolar specialist Amy Lynn Dvorkin; "America's Behavior Expert" Scot Ferrell (author The Success Guide To Bipolar Disorder); and acupuncturist Tom Ingegno (author You Got Sick. Now What?). Russell Cook co-hosts.
Today's I share my own life's journey from losing a brother to the disease of bipolar to facing what might be my greatest achievement. If you wonder how you can claim to be spiritual or Christian or to trust any force greater than yourself and take medication for bipolar disorder or any number of other conditions, you probably don't talk about. This is the place to find out we all feel the same way. It is shameful and weak to need medication, right?
Hear both sides of the story and decide for yourself. Beth Maree tackles the issues by relaying her personal struggles. Bring your comments and questions to the show Tues Noon
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (499 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (174 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (104 chatters)
- thelordshour (27 chatters)
- Candelos Corner Radio (15 chatters)
- Bellesprit (14 chatters)
- The Rad Reality Show (14 chatters)
- LauraDiPrete (13 chatters)
- DA PUTER SHACK KARAOKE RADIO (10 chatters)
- PRNRadioNetwork (10 chatters)
- Stupid Cancer Show (8 chatters)
- HOV Radio (8 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (8 chatters)
- Jewelcast JFTC in your ears (6 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (6 chatters)
- The Steven James Experience (5 chatters)
- We Built That Network (5 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- 64621 (5 chatters)
- George Ramirez (4 chatters)
- Janet M Taylor (4 chatters)
- JCOvercomersMinistri (4 chatters)
- Ohio Exopolitics (4 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (4 chatters)
- SpinSyndicate Radio (3 chatters)
- Our Own Voices Live (3 chatters)
- ParaAnne (3 chatters)
- My Little Pony Talk (3 chatters)
- Butterfly Evolution (3 chatters)
- Gospelfest Sparta (3 chatters)
- Elder Coylette (3 chatters)
- CLNSRadio (3 chatters)
- CWA Radio (2 chatters)
- AmericanMuslim360 (2 chatters)
- Illuminati Exposed (2 chatters)
- Michael A McFadden (2 chatters)
- Stilettos And Convos (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- ShamanBarbandB (2 chatters)
- redmaryland (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (2 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Woman2WomanTalkingToMen (1 chatters)
- WorldSportsShow (1 chatters)
- Time For A Awakening (1 chatters)
- The GreenHouse FX (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- Soulistic0 (1 chatters)
- MKSPCG (1 chatters)
- Omega Ministry Group (1 chatters)
- Lauren Tenney (1 chatters)
- BLACK SATIN RADIO LIVE (1 chatters)
- Clive Hudson Master Blaster (1 chatters)
- EYICHRIST (1 chatters)
- Fire Talk Radio (1 chatters)
- HME Network (1 chatters)