SORT BY Relevancy
What are the latest developments in the world of GMOs? From GMO labeling laws, global outrage, corporate product pipelines, to the debacle over the Seralini study on human health risks, we will examine new aspects to the biotech business and their implications for the health and safety of consumers worldwide. We may know where we have been and we may know where we are in the midst of the genetically modified debate, but can we see where we are going?
The CMO of a biotech is like no other job in the world. The CMO is not only responsible for delivering on clinical trials, but also is a key player in the company's fundraising efforts.
From the Chief Medical Officer Summit, please join co-chairs Dr. Greg Fiore, CMO of the The Medicines Company and Dr. Steven Zelenkofske, CMO of Regado together with opening presenter Dr. Tyler Martin, CMO & Founder of Great Plains Biotechnology, to discuss the role of the CMO and how to best manage it.
What should a CMO be focused on? Functioning with restrictive capital Supporting a CEO who does not have experience in the therapeutic area you are in charge of The great balancing act
Linda Peacock is currently an Infusion Account Manager for a global biotech company. Linda’s role is educating healthcare professionals in hospitals, infusion centers, and offices in a large territory in the Northeast.
An accomplished health management professional with extensive clinical expertise within the hospital, specialty pharmacy, pharmaceutical and biotech industries, Linda's career spans several decades and includes 17 years at Albany Medical College and nine years as an Assistant Executive Director of a regional hemophilia center. She has been very successful in many roles in the pharmaceutical industry, including with her current company.
Linda received her RN in 1992 after many years as a nurse’s aide and LPN. In 1994, she received her BSN at Regents College (now known as Excelsior College). In 1999, she was awarded an MBA by the State University New York at Albany.
We have been massively deceived about what is really going on and who is really in charge.
On Today's show we will be interviewing Jamie Lee.
Jamie started my career on Wall St. in 1985 on the NYSE. For the next seven years Jamie was an Institutional Sales Trader for Robertson, Stephens Investment Bank in San Francisco. They were focused on new start up companies in and around Silicon Valley in the technology, biotech, communications and retail industry's.
Thereafter Jamie founded my own firm, JWL Investments, where Jamie managed mostly friends and family accounts until 2005 when Jamie decided to get out of the banking business. Jamie then moved to the North country of Northern California in Mendocino County with my family to become self-reliant and self-sufficient, as possible and grow our own healthy food as well as become active in a smaller community where much needed change was more possible.
Please go to "The United States is a Private Corporation Not a Public Government" http://www.wakingtimes.com/2014/07/04/independence-day-corporation-united-states-america/ for more details.
Join host, Craig H. Lipset, Head of Clinical Innovation, R&D, Pfizer lead a discussion on what it really means to partner with patients in clinical trials.
Jeri Burtchell, Founder, Partners in Research
Regina Holliday, Artist and Medical Advocate
For more information on Jeri's new launch, visit: Healthivibe.com and for Regina walking gallary, google Regina Holliday, walking gallary.
For more information on the topic of Patients as Partners, visit www.theconferenceforum.org. The Conference Forum presented a program in March 2014 fully dedicated to understanding the journey a patient takes in clinical trials. Also take a look at Disruptive Innovations to Advance Clinical Trials scheduled for September 11-12, 2014 in Boston. This event addresses significant innovation to help improve a patients experience in a clinical trial.
Join us today for Women Leading the Way Radio as Deanna Potter, your host of Sassy Sales & Biz Development, interviews Bonnie Kapiloff, Biotech/Pharmaceutical Quality Compliance Consultant for BRK Consulting.
Bonnie will share with us her experience, techniques, and philosophy on how she mastered the world of Quality Compliance as she climbed the corporate ladder and cultivated relationships amongst the day-to-day struggles. She will reveal her learning’s, her experience with leaders in the organization, and what it takes to “sell” your idea to others around you in order to get your objective achieved when battling the picture that others may have painted of you or your department.
From Banking to Finance to Real Estate Development - these are examples of hard-core industries for which women have fought there way to the top. And one may argue that the world of biotech and pharmaceutical development may be amongst the most competitive and cutthroat around. At the end of the day, what does it take to compete for market share or “career” share in the corporate world without having to be seen as the wicked witch of the boardroom? Do image issues really exist? And if so, how do we breakthrough to an even playing field?
Many nations in the world have become prey to the agribusiness industry as it engulfs more and more crop-lands around the globe. Developing countries in Africa, South America, and Asia, are ripe for the picking, but how far will the push for profit and power go when it comes to the natural development of these vulnerable lands? As the corporate players of biotech and chemical agribusiness work to secure even bigger markets for themselves, what will be the ultimate impact to developing countries, and ultimately, to the rest of us?
In Clinical Air episode # 8, host Craig Lipset, Head of Clinical Innovation, R&D, Pfizer hosts a show discussing investigators as partners in clinical research. Guests include:
Christine Pierre, President, Society of Clinical Research
Jacalyn Kent, Director, Clinical Development Information & Optimization, Eli Lilly
Key topics include:
Misunderstandings around Remote Based Monitoring
Training and communication challenges for remote site managers
What are the real cost savings around RBM...are we just shifting costs?
Real time data and how this should affect sites and payments
Reducing burdens to the sites
Investigator turn over rate, making sites sustainable
From the time our society saw the industrialization of our food supply, corporations have continued to push the limits of minimizing costs to maximize profits. Although the practices and policies of the biotech industry and its GMO make up a large part of this, in recent years there has been an ever growing list of dangerous chemical additives being incorporated into our food supply. These same dangerous chemicals are outlawed with strict fines and consequences for their use in most all other countries. Why are US consumers exposed to these toxic substances and why are we not being told? How can such a double standard exist in the United States when countries worldwide deem these substances far too dangerous for their citizens to consume?
There are numerous theories passed around about the sinister objectives of the corporate biotech machine, so much so that it is difficult to know what to really believe. Are there wealthy organizations using biotechnology for a more sinister agenda? Is the public being manipulated and kept from the truth? Some activists and conspiracy theorists are making frightening claims but we must go beyond the conspiracy theory to find what is really going on.
Satya Kalra returns to the show. She's a self-transformational, self-empowerment, and happiness coach, spiritual guide, international speaker and international bestseller author. She has published many spiritual articles and six spiritual books (bestseller) such as My Questions and God's Answers-Bhagavad Gita, 108 Mantra to Awaken Your Soul and four of Path to Anandam pocketbook series.
Following a divine call, Satya left the helm as a CEO in the biotech industry after serving for 35 years and founded a Non-Profit organization-Path to Anandam. She is popularly known for Anandam Lifestyle (Blissful Living).
Satya has been practicing and propagating blissful living and helping others to become more self-dependent and self-reliant through applications of spirituality in daily life, family, business and community matters over 35 years.
She teaches how to be happy, how to heal yourself, how to Self-Transform and live your life to the fullest, through easy, simple and effective techniques/practices that have benefited 1000s of people through over 75 radio and TV shows.
Tom Levenson - filmmaker and Prof of Science Writing at MIT - hosts Emily Anthes. They'll discuss animals and biotechnology. In her just released Frankenstein's Cat: Cuddling Up to Biotech's Brave New Beasts, Emily explore's how genetic engineering, cloning, prosthetics, neural implants, and other technologies are shaping the future of the world's wild things. Along the way, she investigate more than a few strange critters, including a glow-in-the-dark cat, a bionic bulldog, and a remote-controlled cyborg beetle. Follow @emilyanthes @tomlevenson @sherryreson (Producer) Links: http://emilyanthes.com/
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (187 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (75 chatters)
- John Baptist (73 chatters)
- AlimBey (18 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (18 chatters)
- The Psychic Viewpoint (18 chatters)
- thedean (15 chatters)
- CRYPTOLOGIC (15 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (13 chatters)
- canadianglen (11 chatters)
- The Boneyard0 (11 chatters)
- InfiniteSupernaturalNetwork (9 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (8 chatters)
- LetsGetMetaphysical (8 chatters)
- Root Cause Radio (8 chatters)
- Barbara DeLong (8 chatters)
- Bill Murray (8 chatters)
- Supernatural Radio (8 chatters)
- The Wake Up Mission (7 chatters)
- FSF Radio (7 chatters)
- PonytailPatriot (7 chatters)
- Marti Oakley (7 chatters)
- NewMusicInferno (6 chatters)
- eWrestling Radio (6 chatters)
- Dart Head Mike (6 chatters)
- BacktoBasicsRadio (6 chatters)
- The Sensuous Mystic Sex Spirit (6 chatters)
- The J Ril Show (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- ViktorAurelius (5 chatters)
- 63489 (5 chatters)
- Body of Christ (5 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (5 chatters)
- Prayer Warriors 365 (5 chatters)
- ILLUMINATION (5 chatters)
- in5d (4 chatters)
- Jennifer Hoffman (4 chatters)
- MMA Jam Live (4 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (4 chatters)
- The Captain0 (4 chatters)
- SportsTalkLine (4 chatters)
- Star Nations Radio Network (3 chatters)
- sun752 (3 chatters)
- TheLegacyOfANation (3 chatters)
- alexas29 (3 chatters)
- Andrea Shea King (3 chatters)
- Pagans Tonight Radio (3 chatters)
- Seed Dropper Nation (3 chatters)
- Sipping On Ink (3 chatters)
- Radio by Renford (3 chatters)
- HHIII and LeeCrowe (3 chatters)
- Living Well Talk Radio (3 chatters)
- Larcher and Lorensen (2 chatters)
- LET IT BE KNOWN (2 chatters)
- IB Wise Raising The Roof Radio (2 chatters)
- MissingYouFoundation (2 chatters)
- Prophecy at the Midnight Hour (2 chatters)
- My Old Catholic Radio (2 chatters)
- Barry Secrest (2 chatters)
- David and Wes (2 chatters)
- Erotic Talk Radio (2 chatters)
- Dimensions of Quantum (2 chatters)
- Dirtyredz (2 chatters)
- Big Brother Spoilers By Mike (2 chatters)
- TonyWolfPaw (2 chatters)
- WHTP Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Survival Radio Network (2 chatters)
- Tarvino (2 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (2 chatters)
- The Star Chamber (1 chatters)
- The Hilltop Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Lions are Out the Cage (1 chatters)
- The BadBoy and The Doc (1 chatters)
- Talk Radio 49 (1 chatters)
- Really Doe Radio (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- Winning America Back (1 chatters)
- WritersOnlineNetwork Radio (1 chatters)
- Welcome to Proper Manors USA (1 chatters)
- USA Emergency Broadcasting Network (1 chatters)
- CyndieLepori (1 chatters)
- DLFootball (1 chatters)
- DDP Radio (1 chatters)
- fairtax4ca (1 chatters)
- George Ramirez (1 chatters)
- Barbershop Sports (1 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (1 chatters)
- Brooklyn GOP Radio (1 chatters)
- ArtSees Diner Radio (1 chatters)
- AirAmarteifioRadio (1 chatters)
- American Preppers Radio (1 chatters)
- New Spirit Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Pro Wrestling Report (1 chatters)
- Power Of The Harvest (1 chatters)
- Rapture Ready Radio (1 chatters)
- SISTERS IN HARMONY (1 chatters)
- Soul Empowerment Radio (1 chatters)
- Jay King Network (1 chatters)
- LL Sports 2 with TJ and TIFF (1 chatters)
- Minn4Freedom (1 chatters)
- Hex Education (0 chatters)
- BDSIR NETWORK (0 chatters)