SORT BY Relevancy
All aboard !! This train wreck that we call The Big Perm Show leaves the station Sunday night at 8 p.m. CST / 9 p.m. EST !! Grab a seat early and enjoy the ride !!
This week at 8:20 p.m. CST / 9:20 p.m. EST we'll visit with a true MMA pioneer ..... Mr. Gary " Big Daddy " Goodridge !! " Big Daddy " is a retired Trinidadian-Canadian super heavyweight kickboxer and heavyweight mixed martial artist fighting out of Barrie, Ontario. Prior to kickboxing and MMA, he was also one of the top ranked contenders in the world of professional arm wrestling. In early 2012, Goodridge was diagnosed with early onset of dementia pugilistica.
As fans of combat sports, we give little thought to the punishment that is endured by the bodies of the participants. This Sunday night we'll go in depth with " Big Daddy " to discuss the little talked about topic of brain injury as a result of participating in combat sports. We'll look to gain some insight into his own injuries as well as life after the cage.
Our hopes are that our listeners will take away a new understanding of the risks that our favorite fighters take as they do battle. We also hope to bring a better understanding of living life with a traumatic brain injury.
Guest Ken Siri https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/big-daddy-autism#/ ~ Program Committee for the National Autism Association, New York Metro Chapter http://nationalautismny.org
Host of "In The Know with Sallie Elkordy" asks Activists, please join group "AWAKE New York" on FB and attend/speak on October 18th for International Vaccine Injury Awareness Month and in solidarity with the CDC Truth Rally at this Event, "SPEAK for those who cannot" https://www.facebook.com/events/924895684225062/
Imam Shaheed Shabazz presents an analogy of the story of Cain and Abel, the two sons of Adam in religious scripture. The analogy is that Cain gave Abel cocaine so that it would impair Abel's brain so that Abel could not think. In order for people to understand this, they must understand that Cain represents evil and Abel represents the human Will. The human Will was created by Almighty G'd Allah to do good; so, Cain killed not the physical body of Abel, but Cain killed the spiritual life of Abel. This is what the story of Cain and Abel represents in our human life in regards to the downfall of African Americans in not following their own leadership, but following outside leadership in choosing a people other than their own people to guide them. .
Join Host Live Chats
- BacktoBasicsRadio (18 chatters)
- MENTELLECT RADIO (14 chatters)
- thelordshour (13 chatters)
- ankhkakek (11 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (10 chatters)
- ParanormalReview (8 chatters)
- Straitway (8 chatters)
- Ed Ymiah Gospel Revealed (7 chatters)
- Canadian Moto Show (7 chatters)
- WGAG Radio (6 chatters)
- SUPER HOST (5 chatters)
- Project Woodhaven (4 chatters)
- Free Fire Friday Gun Talk (4 chatters)
- InThePaint (4 chatters)
- Eric Balkman (3 chatters)
- carsonscorner (3 chatters)
- LCS (3 chatters)
- Witch School (3 chatters)
- Brain Injury Radio (2 chatters)
- The Coffee Club (2 chatters)
- The Paranormal and The Sacred (2 chatters)
- CenterStage (2 chatters)
- Danny Mendez (2 chatters)
- American Network (2 chatters)
- Fellowship of Deliverance (2 chatters)
- JackNewtown (1 chatters)
- Journey Into Light (1 chatters)
- Hornets Nest (1 chatters)
- Black Whole Radio (1 chatters)
- Truth Emerges (1 chatters)