SORT BY Relevancy
Everyone has a father. Whether you love him or hate him, you only get one! Regardless of your relationship, the importance of a father in a person’s life is paramount. There are many lessons to be learned regardless of what your relationship may or may not be.
Listen to this segment of The Organic View Radio Show as host, June Stoyer, talks to Jay Payleitner about his best-selling book, The Dad Book.
Do you like FREE stuff? Tune in to The Organic View Radio Show, Monday through Friday @6pm Eastern and visit our contest section at www.theorganicview.com/contests to win one of our monthly prizes!
Today’s show is sponsored by Austria’s Finest Naturally Authentic Pumpkin Seeds and Pumpkin Seed Oil from the Steiermark available at OrganicUniverse.com. Listeners of TheOrganicView can receive $1 off their purchase by using the coupon code "orgview". For more offers, please visit our website at www.theorganicview.com
in Pop Culture
What a week! Jason goes up on the block over Austin. Vanessa has several trust issue meltdowns. The house begins to divide and the 6th sense is begining to crack. Is the house going to flip? Will the new HOH's change up the pecking order for the week? When Julia enters will it completel push Austin to an island on his own? If the house can flip and keep Jason, can the half flip things and win the power back from Shelli and Vanessa? Will Jason be saved? PLUS I list the best BB fights in all the seasons! Join us tonight! 10:30 PM Eastern LIVE!
Fathers - I know you may have heard that being a Dad is complicated, difficult and scarey. All probably true! However, I know what matters most to me about MY Dad was the time we spent together. It did not have to be doing "special" things just being there was everything. Listen for some encouragement. Happy Father's Day!
M’Hogany is a singer, songwriter, arranger, and former US Soldier. As a child, she was teased for her dark skin complexion. Her mother soothed her by telling her she was not black, she was mahogany—thus the namesake was born. Between the ages of 8 and 12, she began reciting original poems, but never wrote anything down. She was approached to have her poetry published, but her mother declined the offer. Two weeks prior to her grandmother’s death, M’Hogany had a vision to dedicate her completed novel to her. In the wake of her passing, she decided to incorporate her grandmother’s legacy into her writing. Her grandmother was not only the first lady of her church, but she was the head musician. “I had to continue on this journey my granny knew I started. I was named after her because I looked like her, so I feel I have to let her legacy live through me,” M'Hogany said. M’Hogany has also contributed to the Literary Lounge magazine created by Tracie Holmes. “I write the stories that life sings,” M'Hogany said.
Everyone make sure you tune in to this episode of The Big Scoop with Coop! I will have d.E. Rogers on the show. He is an author of 9 novels and he have directed of 3 films. Mr. Rogers have been successful in so many different ways, he holds a bachelors degree in telecommunications, and in Production. He also holds a masters degree in business administration. You will learn how Mr. Rogers became an author as well as a director. Stay tuned to the Big Scoop with Coop!
Learn the secres to making big money online and how to get rich online. Get paid to do nothing!
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith - publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine for Big Blend Radio’s Rants, Raves & Rock ‘n Roll show, streaming live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona!
On This Episode:
- Baltimore Uprising - Filmmaker Jordan Flaherty explores racial and economic justice issues in a new documentary series. Part One, Baltimore: A Moment to a Movement, exposes conditions that fueled the Baltimore Uprising. The second film focuses on reconstruction of New Orleans.
- Red Wedding – Michael Ely, lead singer of the rock band Red Wedding, discusses the life and music of guitarist James ‘Spider’ Taylor, his late husband. Partners in love and in music, Michael and Spider were together for over 40 years and married in the fall of 2014. Spider passed away this spring from liver cancer.
We begin our 2015 college football preview series of the Power Five conferences by looking at the Big 12. FBF writers and former NFL players Brady Quinn (Notre Dame), Ben Leber (Kansas State), and Matt Chatham (South Dakota) take an in-depth look at the upcoming Big 12 football season. Quinn (Fox Sports color analyst for the Big 12 & Pac 12) and Leber (Fox Sports color analyst for the Big 12 and Conference USA), fresh off their visit to Big 12 Media Days in Dallas, recap the conference media event. The group then discusses favorites, sleeper picks, question marks, and return-to-glory possibilities for Big 12 blue-bloods like Texas and Oklahoma.
Co-hosts Sammy Jacobs and T.J. Inman will preview some of the questions facing the Hoosiers heading into the 2015 Big Ten Media Days.
Join Nancy J. Reid & Lisa D. Smith – publishers of Big Blend Radio & TV Magazine, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live online from the historic Coronado Motor Hotel in Yuma, Arizona.
On This Episode:
- Ceremonial Herbs – Herbalist Cynthia Johnston, owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, discusses the different herbs used for various ceremonial and spiritual practices.
- Casa De Coronado Museum – Yvonne Peach nostalgic travel and household artifacts featured in the Casa de Coronado Museum in Yuma, Arizona
- Yuma Events & Activities – Hear about upcoming summer events and activities in Yuma with Rex Ijams – Yuma Art Center & Historic Yuma Theatre, Chuck Heeman – Yuma Civic Center, Oscar Chavez – City of Yuma Recreation Program Specialist, and Ronnie Ridgers – Desert Hills Golf Course.
- The Peanut Patch – Hear about the Fabulous Fan Fudge Club presented by The Peanut Patch in Yuma, AZ
- Medjool Dates – Summer Medjool Date treats with Debbie Mansheim of Basket Creations & More in Yuma, AZ