SORT BY Relevancy
Tough Talk with Tony Gambone with his guests Pearlette J. Ramos, Luv Alston & Kim Boudreau Smith
Pearlette J. Ramos is a motivational speaker, writer, and coach who inspires and challenges her clients to be happy by stepping into their best life, being purposeful and passionate, and living authentically! Pearlette worked as an attorney for 15 years before obtaining her doctoral degree in Psychology. Dr. Ramos has created an empirical, research-based framework to help move busy professionals from the "stressed-out" paradigm (where they never have enough time) to one where they experience more joy and fulfillment. By building resilience-skills, and focusing on their strengths, her clients go from good, to better--to best! www.attorneywell-being.com
Luv Alston, RN, BA, CPC:
Founder and CEO of Luv Is The Word. An intuitive Empath, Luv possesses a gift for deeply connecting with people at laser speed. Luv created Agape Intelligence (AI) helping people deeply and harmoniously connect. A Radio Host, RN, certified coach, presenter with a BA in psych/OB, Luv authored five books; Luv worked full-time as a single Mom, until marrying her bestie Gary.stoa.vpweb.com
Kim Boudreau Smith is the Proprietor for Bold Radio Station a turn-key Radio Show Host service for Women Business Owners, #1 International Best-Selling Author, International Speaker, International Business Consultant & Strategist.Kim provides a turn-key experience for business owners who want to market themselves as the expert that they are through their voice. Kim also teaches women how to sell like a woman.
Jacob is an American actor and singer. He is perhaps best known for his role as JR Chandler on the ABC daytime soap opera All My Children and Rick Forrester on CBS's The Bold and the Beautiful. He was the second actor to portray Lucky Spencer on ABC's General Hospital, and now back in LA as Rick Forrester.
We will be chatting about daytime, music and new play.
God didn't always say YES, so why do You!
Join the Publisher of Sepia Prime Woman as she talks about subjects that will help you live courageously, in business, in relationships, in faith and in life. We'll do it with humor and feature surprise guests. Today Donna Smith Bellinger talks about the upcoming Stilletto Movement Event happening in Chicago on October 17th. Get your cup of coffee and let's talk every Saturday morning at 7:00 am CST.
Tough Talk with Tony Gambone and His Guest Christine Catoggio, Raj Chehl & Ariana Newcomer.
Christine is the owner of Successful Life Transitions, a Senior Care Management company. At Successful Life Transitions, she combines her extensive industry background with a sincere desire to help Seniors and their adult children of aging parents navigate the many challenges of the aging process.
Raj was born in a small village in the northern state of Punjab in India and moved to the United States when she was 7 years old. As a result of her father’s foreign service with the United Nations, Raj moved to Sudan and has traveled extensively throughout Africa, Europe and Asia.
Ariana teachs women entrepreneurs, leaders and change agents to speak with joy, power and confidence from their fully-aligned, authentic selves, so they can be truly heard & understood, get their message across, and create thriving businesses that change the world.
Welcome to the show feel free to call in and join the convertsation or just to chat 657-383-1813 :) I have not done a show in a while and its great to be back doing them again. I have not had much time lately to do one because i have been working alot but today i have a chance to do one which will be awesome. Not sure what the topic of discussion will be yet today but i guess i will just go with the flow and do my normal show today. If anyone has anything they think should be discussed on the show feel free to call in and we can discuss it and make points and hopefully get people's attention on the issue at hand. I'm glad to be back and i hope everyone that is able to listen can listen. :)
Enjoy the show :)
Join the Publisher of Sepia Prime Woman and as we get a cup of coffee, rehash the week and talk about what matters to you. And we do it with fun, love and spiritual insight. In fact you can call in and join the conversation which really makes it fun. Today, September 27th, we'll be talking about corporal punishment. Were you ever "whupped" with a "switch?" Was it effective? With the recent news about Adrian Peterson allegedly beating his son with a “tree branch, this issue of to "whip or not to whip" is here again. Were you disciplined with a switch or belt as a child? Do you discipline your own children that way? We will have school psychologist Brian Apollo back with us to discuss the effects of corporal punishment on children.
We know you have a lot to do this weekend, so why not start off your Saturday with some friends over coffee. And you never know who will show up.....
Join Host Live Chats
- Hagmann and Hagmann Report (500 chatters)
- Phoenix3333 (106 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (59 chatters)
- thisisit4321 (56 chatters)
- Straitway (48 chatters)
- wheresobamasbirthcertificateXcom (42 chatters)
- Yada (37 chatters)
- John Baptist (20 chatters)
- WinchesterBros (17 chatters)
- thelordshour (14 chatters)
- reactionariez (13 chatters)
- RaptureCentric101 (11 chatters)
- Deliverance Today Pastor John Kyle (11 chatters)
- Bellesprit (9 chatters)
- Native Trailblazers (9 chatters)
- Dr Pat Holliday (8 chatters)
- Wake Up To The Truth (7 chatters)
- The Portal (6 chatters)
- ExpandingU RADIO (6 chatters)
- Acts 1711 Radio Network (6 chatters)
- Dead Air Paranormal Radio (6 chatters)
- Bill Murray (5 chatters)
- Trunews Radio (5 chatters)
- Christian Farm and Homestead (4 chatters)
- real talk for real people0 (3 chatters)
- YHWH The TRUE NAME (3 chatters)
- Universal School Of Thought (2 chatters)
- UNLEASHED 2*0 (2 chatters)
- Robert Cardoza Live (2 chatters)
- NDB Media (2 chatters)
- fireengineeringtalkradio (2 chatters)
- George Ramirez (2 chatters)
- 2TheNcreaseofKnowledgeTruth (2 chatters)
- OT Show (2 chatters)
- Crs Radio Caribbean Radio Show (2 chatters)
- Chick Shyt (2 chatters)
- AmericanPatriotRadio (1 chatters)
- Debate Talk 4 U (1 chatters)
- Feuersteins Fire (1 chatters)
- Men Lets Talk (1 chatters)
- Missouri Grassroots Radio (1 chatters)
- Nicole Dantzler (1 chatters)
- Sport City Chefs (1 chatters)
- RichKid Radio (1 chatters)
- The Captain0 (1 chatters)
- The Emily Pearls Show (1 chatters)
- The FabLife Radio Show (1 chatters)
- The Grace View (1 chatters)
- The Wacko Network (1 chatters)
- zuadionzunno (1 chatters)
- The Organic View (0 chatters)