SORT BY Relevancy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show, airing live from the Holiday Inn Express Hotel & Suites in Alexandria, Louisiana. Nancy & Lisa will be celebrating being on the road non-stop for 1 full year on their Big Blend Spirit of America Tour, a non-stop travel journey to all 401 National Park units! Nancy & Lisa will be making a special announcement!
- John Garder – National Parks Conservation Association
- Bobbi DePorter – Quantum Learning Network, SuperCamp, and 8 Keys of Excellence
- Adam Roberts – CEO of Born Free USA
- San Diego Scottish Highland Games with Rob McLintock, Ray Pearson, Robert Mars, Megan Ashworth
- Sandy Blankenship – Exeter Chamber of Commerce in California’s Sequoia Country
- Plus, special Big Blend Roving Radio Reports from Yuma, Arizona featuring Lutes Casino and Quechan Casino Resort.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - mother-daughter travel team & publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for their 7 Year Big Blend Radio Anniversary Show, airing live with Shelly Matlock from the Comfort Inn & Suites in Three Rivers, gateway to Sequoia National Park, as part of the Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units.
- World-renowned guitarist Pierre Bensusan 'Mozart of Guitar' celebrates his 4-decade career of international performances with his new 3-CD set ‘Encore’.
- Tall Men Group - Acclaimed songwriters & musicians Marty Axelrod, Severin Browne, Jeff Kossack, John Stowers, Ed Tree & Jimmy Yessian release their debut album ’12 by 6’.
- Victoria Chick - Figurative artist and early 19th & 20th Century Print Collector.
- Lance Laber - Executive Director of DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun in Tucson, featuring the art of famous artist Ted DeGrazia.
- Howard & Ruth Milstein – Author ‘Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine’
- Plus, Hollywood History with Steve Schneickert!
Torrian Ferguson was born and raised in Miami, Florida. He got his first taste of cooking at Bethune Cookman College (now University) in his dorm room where he cooked pancakes and sausage for other students for money on the weekends. He is a graduate of Johnson and Wales University, a published author of fiction novels and has been in Essence, Ebony and Upscale Magazines. Ferguson also owned Black Literature Magazine but has sold his portion to the current owner. Currently, he is the Executive Chef at Embassy Suites Hotel in Greensboro, NC. Ferguson is editor-in-chief and started Modern Flavor Magazine to give up-and-coming chefs a place to shine and let the world know who they are. He also hopes to educate people that love culinary arts but are not classically trained.
Marcus Cuffee is a Chesapeake, Virginia native who was introduced to the kitchen by his grandmother. He opened his own catering company while in high school and met the love of his life. In 2004, with the influence of two mentors at Oscar Smith high school along with the CCAP program, Marcus landed in Hyde Park, New York looking to earn an associate’s degree at The Culinary Institute of America on a $80,000 scholarship. Following graduation in 2007, Cuffee began his career with Thompson Hospitality as Sous Chef and relaunched his catering company with his lifelong friend. Certain catering and Thompson Hospitality became a huge part of his life. After five years of working for Thompson in Norfolk VA, Marcus relocated to Raleigh, NC and received a promotion to Assistant Food Service Director. Here is where he and Torrian Ferguson met and became business partners and now friends. Cuffee has recently received another promotion withThompson to Regional Chef and helped launch Modern Flavor magazine as associate editor.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for BIg Blend Radio with this episode focusing on National Parks, Books & Authors, Health & Happiness, Relationships, Travel & Cultural Art!
- John Garder - National Parks Conservation Association
- Steve Piacente - Author 'Bootlicker'
- S. F. Chapman - Author of 'I'm Here to Help'
- Dr. Louis Koster - Author 'A New Language for Life: Happy No Matter What!'
- Linda Navarro - California Indian Basketweavers Association
- MaryAine Curtis - Transformation Coach, Return 2 Joy
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio focusing on National Parks and the 8 Keys of Excellence, Birding & Nature, Travel, Books & Authors!
- Bobbi DePorter - 8 Keys of Excellence, Quantum Learning Network & SuperCamp
- Ed Keenan - Birder and Author 'BardSongs & Seasons'
- Maralyn Hill 'The Tandem Traveler' will discuss Bellingham, WA
- Lisa Pell - Author 'Who's Your Daddy, Baby?'
- Kent Evans - Author 'A Crash Course on the Anatomy of Robots'
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, the mother-daughter travel team and publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, as they air this special Vacation Station travel episode from the Arts & Cultural District in Silver City in southwest New Mexico, that is surrounded by 3.3 million acres iof the Gila National Forest & Wilderness Area, Gila Cliff Dwellings National Monument, The Trail of the Mountain Spirits, and host to annual events and festivals including the SRAM Tour of the Gila, Silver City Clay Festival, Silver City Blues Festival, Southwest Written Word Festival, Pickamania, and more! This episode is part of Big Blend’s 4 year Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units, and celebrates the Gila Cliff Dwellings NM being National Park unit #6 that Nancy & Lisa visit on tour.
Join Nancy Reid and Lisa Smith - publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, and guest co-host world traveler, airline captain and author Henry Biernacki 'The Global Henry' for Big Blend Radio's variety show.
- Glynn Burrows - Norfolk Tours, England
- Gerry Rose - President of Intergrity Networking Solutions
- Lynn Wiese Sneyd - LWS Literary Services
- Stan Crader - Author 'The Bridge' and 'Paperboy'
- David LamFrom - National Parks Conservation Association
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith for this special episode covering their travel experiences throughout central Louisiana, as part of their Big Blend Spirit of America Tour of all 401 National Park units and their gateway communities.
Hear interviews about Historic Plantations including the Oakland & Magnolia Plantations within Cane River Creole National Historical Park, Loyd Hall in Cheneyville, Kent House in Alexandria, plus, Elvin Shields’ Plantation Toys and life at Oakland Plantation.
Caroline Phillips talks about the Louisiana Political Museum in Winnfield.
Glynn Burrows of Norfolk Tours UK will discuss the historic connections between England & Louisiana, and Steve Schneickert reports on the area’s Hollywood History. And, hear about the great food, entertainment and lodging options in the area including Tunk’s Cypress Inn on Kincaid Lake, Hampton Inn in Natchitoches, Holiday Inn Express & Suites in Alexandria, and more!
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Champagne Sundays entertainment and variety show, airing live from the Louisiana Political Museum in Winnfield, Loisiana!
- Award-winning author Andrew Mozina will discuss his new book ‘Quality Snacks’
- Lance Laber – Executive Director of DeGrazia Gallery in the Sun, in Tucson, AZ
- Artist Victoria Chick will discuss Surrealism.
- Herbalist and owner of MoonMaid Botanicals, Cynthia Johnston will talk about the health benefits of Nettles.
- S. Ward Heinrichs, Esq. – Partner at Backstrom & Heinrichs Attorneys at Law in San Diego, will discuss Discrimination Law.
- Author Chris Cipollini will discuss his new book ‘Lucky Luciano: Mysterious Tales of a Gangland Legend’
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith - publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for this episode of Big Blend Radio's variety show focusing on Wildlife Conservation, Food and Cooking, and Eastern Europe Travel!
- Adam Roberts - VP of Born Free USA
- Ivan Flowers - 5 Star Chef in La Quinta, CA
- Mike Hinkle 'The Pie King'
- Ruth Milstein - Author 'Cooking with Love: Ventures into the New Israeli Cuisine'
- Maralyn Hill 'The Tandem Traveler' - Travel Writer and Author
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, mother-daughter travel team and publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Champagne Sundays variety show airing live from the historic Best Western Coronado Motor Hotel, in Yuma, Arizona.
- Emmy award-winning journalist and writer Terry Irving will talk about his thrilling debut novel COURIER.
- Author B.R. Maul will discuss the first installment of his fantasy series “Portals, Passages & Pathways Part 1: In the Land of Magnanthia”
- Artist Victoria Chick will chat about Lighthouses in Art
- H. Alan Day, co-author of memoir ‘The Horse Lover’ talks Cowboy Culture
- Summer in Sequoia National Park with park ranger Dana Dierkes, and Leah Launey - innkeeper of Three Rivers Bed & Breakfast in Three Rivers, CA.
- Henry Biernacki ‘The Global Henry’, author of NO MORE HEROES, will discuss his recent travels through Iceland.
Join Nancy Reid & Lisa Smith, publishers of BigBlendMagazines.com, for Big Blend Radio’s Happy Hour variety show airing live from the Isle of Capri Casino Hotel in Lake Charles, Louisiana!
- Sandra Postel – Director of Global Water Policy Project and National Geographic’s Freshwater Fellow, Sandra Postel will discuss Change the Course, a freshwater restoration movement, that will restore 1 billion gallons of water to the Colorado River Delta to support the revitalization of wetland habitats in what was once one of the planet’s great desert aquatic ecosystems. Change the Course is spearheaded by the National Geographic Society, Bonneville Environmental Foundation (BEF) and Participant Media.
- Linda Kissam ‘Food, Wine & Travel Diva’ talks about her visit to Oxnard, California
- Kaylen Fletcher – Lake Charles Convention & Visitor Bureau
- Plus, special Big Blend Roving Radio Report on Lake Charles!
Join Host Live Chats
- WGAG Radio (36 chatters)
- Southern Sense Is Conservative (17 chatters)
- High Frequency Radio Network (12 chatters)
- Mark J Kohler (12 chatters)
- Angel Healing House (11 chatters)
- BonnieAlbersOnAir (7 chatters)
- Visionaries in Light Radio (7 chatters)
- Michaels Round Table Talk (5 chatters)
- Trish Hennessey (4 chatters)
- Psychic Choice Radio (3 chatters)
- Psychic Nunu (2 chatters)
- Writestream (2 chatters)
- MRTALK (2 chatters)
- May We Help You Radio Show (1 chatters)
- Common Sense Psychic (1 chatters)
- EnlightenmentEvolution Network (1 chatters)
- VandaGuzman (1 chatters)
- The Boochcast (1 chatters)